Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? (25019 Views)

Maybe Am Naive And Obsess / Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! / Gold Diggers Are Driving Me Crazy With Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 2:57am On Apr 14, 2013
otele:
Ada if alyricist/Laura doesn't want you, I am dying for you cheesy

....LoL

Ma Que to Bounce....
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by otele(m): 3:06am On Apr 14, 2013
Lol cheesy
I said my mind
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 3:18am On Apr 14, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

By The Way, You wouldn't happen to know the Young Lady Who Wrote all that Crazy Stuff Above Would you?

Possibly a Friend of Yours?...

.......She's very Interesting as Well... grin

lmao, i do not know the young lady. u still havent answered my question. i am waiting smiley
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 3:19am On Apr 14, 2013
otele: Lol cheesy
I said my mind

otele u r too funny
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:26am On Apr 14, 2013
royal what is your perception of a good toronto
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:32am On Apr 14, 2013
biolabee:

This dude you are funny but this will surely be a saga to rival Tristan and Isolde\
#siddonlook

not wat u expected right byeeeeee
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:33am On Apr 14, 2013
damn who hid that? i missed it
royal say it again
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 6:48am On Apr 15, 2013
adabeke12:

not wat u expected right byeeeeee

hmmm......
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 6:57am On Apr 19, 2013
adabeke12: damn who hid that? i missed it
royal say it again

........... wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 6:59am On Apr 19, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

........... wink
u dey craze wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2013
I bet those Thick Fat Ibo Lips Talk a mean Suction Game......

Neke Twins..

Nuella...

Tonto....

Un Huh...

Introduce me to some ov That Ibo Suction Game Mamii.

La Realeza, Pay Homage to a Papi Chulo When you See One Ibo Girl.
kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
I bet those Thick Fat Ibo Lips Talk a mean Suction Game......

Neke Twins..

Nuella...

Tonto....

Un Huh...

Introduce me to some ov That Ibo Suction Game Mamii.

La Realeza, Pay Homage to a Papi Chulo When you See One Ibo Girl.
kiss

papi chulo huh? show me a pic
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 7:12am On Apr 19, 2013
You've seen my pictures, I am Waiting on You, to show me Yours

Are your Lips Thick or Small?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2013
adabeke12:
papi chulo huh? show me a pic

My Pic in{Was} my profile...now let me see what that Funky Twatt Smell Like Biitch.....

I Am Intrigued By Psychotic Biitches
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
You've seen my pictures, I am Waiting on You, to show me Yours

Are your Lips Thick or Small?

i have never seen your pictures eva. u have already seen mine. you need to stop disrespecting bitchhh
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 1:12am On Apr 20, 2013
I could have sworn you were the same chick having a conversation with me, Asking me my Ethnicity and Arguing whether I was really puerto rican or not after looking at my display pic like 2 months ago......

I must Get These Crazy Ibo Women Confused.

IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

I am Black American and Puerto Rican

adabeke12:

hmmm...really. are u sure? wink

IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Yea, I'm Sure

adabeke12:

i have never seen your pictures eva. u have already seen mine. you need to stop disrespecting bitchhh

....You Mean Kishanna?

Oh Ok.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 2:29am On Apr 20, 2013

....You Mean Kishanna?

Oh Ok.

Oh oh..Busted !!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 2:40am On Apr 20, 2013
biolabee:

Oh oh..Busted !!

shoo fly
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 2:56am On Apr 20, 2013
adabeke12:

shoo fly

Better fly than fraudulent amoeba

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 2:57am On Apr 20, 2013
What's Up?....Let me Dip ma Nose in Ya Pusssy.

pix removed* tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 2:59am On Apr 20, 2013
^---I gotta big asss Nose, and I wanna Dip it in some Ibo Pusssy....

https://www.facebook.com/kishanna.sands

Not Her Though....^

I want a Real Ibo, I want a Real Nigerian.... wink

Let me see ya Real Pictures.....
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 3:06am On Apr 20, 2013
You like snail?! shockedshockedshocked

Yum... Be careful though
Not every meal is wholesome
cool grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 3:09am On Apr 20, 2013
I Like CatFish.......

A Deep Sharp Subliminal, Endless Beyond Eternal Encrypted Equivalency...

Aye Mamii, Let La Realeza Smell Ya CatFishh.....
wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 3:16am On Apr 20, 2013
LOL. Some catfish got spikes man
Once they differ in they don't let go

Some facehugger ish

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 4:36am On Apr 20, 2013
lol
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:10am On Apr 20, 2013
biolabee:

Better fly than fraudulent amoeba

you are very stupidddd. the only way you get relevance is by coming to my page lmao.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:11am On Apr 20, 2013
biolabee: You like snail?! shockedshockedshocked

Yum... Be careful though
Not every meal is wholesome
cool grin

i have never seen an attention seeker like you in my whole life
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:12am On Apr 20, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
What's Up?....Let me Dip ma Nose in Ya Pusssy.

pix removed* tongue

if that is you right now then u look as crazy as u sound undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:14am On Apr 20, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
I Like CatFish.......

A Deep Sharp Subliminal, Endless Beyond Eternal Encrypted Equivalency...

Aye Mamii, Let La Realeza Smell Ya CatFishh.....
wink

ewww. who have you been messing with? i dont have catfish oh. sorry
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 5:14am On Apr 20, 2013
All 900 Pix i Posted Were Me.

Now Show me Yours....

Wait, Wait,...I already seen you right?...{Kishaana?}?
grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 5:14am On Apr 20, 2013
adabeke12:

ewww. who have you been messing with? i dont have catfish oh. sorry

It Flew Over Ya Head.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

Lady Sues Her Father For Delaying Her Marriage To The 'love Of Her Life' / Cussons Baby Moment: Parents Accuse Organisers Of Favouritism And Exploitation / Single And Be Having Children Outside Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.