Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? (25001 Views)

Maybe Am Naive And Obsess / Am Confused With Marriage. Pls, Help!!! / Gold Diggers Are Driving Me Crazy With Marriage Proposals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2013
biolabee:

eh ya..... im waiting for you to go ballistic and start typing in CAPS....
are u a man behind that screen or transgendered?

you seems to dig that ish....

freaky little poster

mind your business. damn!!! u r one nosy nigerian yuck
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by LordReed(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2013
adabeke12:

who asked u to come here? damn! ya'll don't know how to mind your business

Irrelevant! The real question is why did you lift someone else's picture and let people think it was you?

Using false impressions of your lifestyle and looks is childish and immature (and borders on the neurotic); check yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Irrelevant! The real question is why did you lift someone else's picture and let people think it was you?

Using false impressions of your lifestyle and looks is childish and immature (and borders on the neurotic); check yourself.

listen i don't care wht u or anyone sayz. wht is relevant is ya'll need to mind your business. i don't care about wht most do on here so y should you guyz keep poke nosing in my business. I never said that was not me, so i do not know wht u and other ppl r talking abt
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 5:51pm On Apr 20, 2013
Lord_Reed:

OUCH!!!

kish beke.... who is kishana sands
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2013
biolabee:

OUCH!!!

kish beke.... who is kishana sands

ain't no body got time for you both. mscheww
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by LordReed(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2013
adabeke12:

listen i don't care wht u or anyone sayz. wht is relevant is ya'll need to mind your business. i don't care about wht most do on here so y should you guyz keep poke nosing in my business. I never said that was not me, so i do not know wht u and other ppl r talking abt

You keep exposing yourself by taking untenable positions and yet you cry wolf. Need I remind you this is a public forum? Go and create your own website and do all your imagination desires but as long as it is Nairaland you are in public space so quit yapping about how we are "poke nosing".

Really so you are Kishanna Sands right? LoL! Tell us the other one.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2013
Lord_Reed:

You keep exposing yourself by taking untenable positions and yet you cry wolf. Need I remind you this is a public forum? Go and create your own website and do all your imagination desires but as long as it is Nairaland you are in public space so quit yapping about how we are "poke nosing".

Really so you are Kishanna Sands right? LoL! Tell us the other one.

good riddance to bad rubbish wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by LordReed(m): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2013
adabeke12:

Such as a Kishanna Sands wannabe right? LMAO!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by coogar: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2013
adabeke12:

adabeke - you were caught pants down pilfering pictures!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Pataki: 12:38am On Apr 21, 2013
When I called the OP (adabeke) an ill-mannered, mentally troubled being - I could clearly see her for what she is.

Stealing pictures online and claiming to be the one? LMAO!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 10:23am On Apr 21, 2013
Good Morning Nairaland.

*Stretches&Yawns*.....

Ahhh Fuq it, I'm still Sleepy.

Adabuukay is that Your Sexcii Flat Asss in That Photo?

I Luv Flat Asssed Ibo Women.

Flat&Wide, Ma Favorite
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pataki: When I called the OP (adabeke) an ill-mannered, mentally troubled being - I could clearly see her for what she is.

Stealing pictures online and claiming to be the one? LMAO!!!!

LOL!!
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
Damn, You Guys have Scared her Away. LmL

Adabuukay, Royal still got love for you Baby, I will come by nairaland and visit you in a few dayz.{Maybe a Few Weeks}

Bye Bye Kishaanna
wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Good Morning Nairaland.

*Stretches&Yawns*.....

Ahhh Fuq it, I'm still Sleepy.

Adabuukay is that Your Sexcii Flat Asss in That Photo?

I Luv Flat Asssed Ibo Women.

Flat&Wide, Ma Favorite

you r very stupid... lord. first my arzzz is not wide ok
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 4:58am On Apr 22, 2013
Hips are Sexcii..a Wide Asss Is Sexcii, There is nothing wrong with a wide flat asss. That Symbolizes Femininity

You sure have a lot of comments/likes against you....You have Mad Enemies it Seems

For the Record, I didn't Like Any Comment Against You

A Niqqah Got Mad Love for my Ibo Catfish.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by otele(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Hips are Sexcii..a Wide Asss Is Sexcii, There is nothing wrong with a wide flat asss. That Symbolizes Femininity

You sure have a lot of comments/likes against you....You have Mad Enemies it Seems

For the Record, I didn't Like Any Comment Against You

A Niqqah Got Mad Love for my Ibo Catfish.

grin grin and they said I was the only crazy guy in nairaland grin

Adabekee, I, otele, am your one true love kiss

Bc of you, I can drink poison right now cool
Where've you been?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
Baby Girl, Mamii...Ya Display Pic is Hilarious right now.

Take the Pillows Out Ya Back and Stop Playin Gamez
grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
this butt curvature looks unreal and disproportionate

kish beke are you taking silicone injections grin tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by AlyricistLaura: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
Lmfao Ha Asss Went from Flat as a Board to Nicki Minaj Outrageous Injection-Esque in a Matter of Dayz

Yo Twelve,

I hope i didn't make you so insecure with my Comment that You Snapped a Photo of Your Booty with Some Pillows Stuffed Inside your Back

That Thing Looks Crazy

Royal Got Mad Love For My Crazy Ibo Biitches.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by BabaOyo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
ADABEKE.....where is the saucy kid gone too? really knew something was wrong somewhere with her sharp and abusive tongue. Real error of a kid looking for relevance, believing she owned the thread and banning people from it. lmao....Adebeke ko....Adawere ni.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 7:11am On May 03, 2013
Baba Oyo: ADABEKE.....where is the saucy kid gone too? really knew something was wrong somewhere with her sharp and abusive tongue. Real error of a kid looking for relevance, believing she owned the thread and banning people from it. lmao....Adebeke ko....Adawere ni.
wtf
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 7:12am On May 03, 2013
biolabee: this butt curvature looks unreal and disproportionate

kish beke are you taking silicone injections grin tongue tongue

if your girl does not have it... you don't have to hate wink
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 7:13am On May 03, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:
Baby Girl, Mamii...Ya Display Pic is Hilarious right now.

Take the Pillows Out Ya Back and Stop Playin Gamez
grin

ummmm i guess you like flat butts... good for you.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by nwauwa(m): 9:49am On May 03, 2013
Funny thread.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2013
Really funny

Kish beke.. How you dey
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by adabeke12(f): 4:34pm On May 03, 2013
biolabee: Really funny

Kish beke.. How you dey

i have never seen this type of addiction before
Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by biolabee(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2013
adabeke12:

i have never seen this type of addiction before

addicted to you? ,,, a phoney??

tufiakwa!

Re: Why Are Nigerians Obsess With Marriage Sef? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:21pm On May 03, 2013
This thread has been completely derailed ages ago.

Another can be opened in NL General to discuss OP.

Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19)

Boy Drowns In Water Drum In Lagos, Police Arrest Grandma, Father (pic) / My Two Year Old Boy Is Stammering / 63-year-old Woman Welcomes First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.