Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,180 members, 7,835,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? (13293 Views)

Between Saraki And Tinubu: Who Laughs Last?- Daily Trust / Saraki Or Tinubu? Who Rocks It Better? / Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? by newsmaster(m): 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
Tinubu is a limited demon but OBJ is an international Satan.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? by newsmaster(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2013
Tinubu is a limited demon but OBJ is an international Satan.
Re: Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? by segxyrema: 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
Don't be myopic in making any statement here,mentioning of tinubu's achievement in west is nothing to compare with OBJ's own in the country.S/W is just a small fragment in nigeria.
So compare him with peter obi,oshomiole,amechi etc

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? by Gbawe: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Re: Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? by Gbawe: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
segxyrema: Don't be myopic in making any statement here,mentioning of tinubu's achievement in west is nothing to compare with OBJ's own in the country.S/W is just a small fragment in nigeria.

Just listen to yourself. Why do you people come with such a gene of unfairness you display with such pride when even other Africans will laugh at your rudimentary reasoning? Tinubu was never President and never had ultimate power to shape the destiny of an entire nation. Why, if you guys are equitable in outlook, persist in summarily judging that a 21 year old you know is "stronger" than a 9 year old when you know damn well that what you are doing amounts to a very unfair comparison most balanced folks would never make? Why not compare two 9 years old against each other and two 21 year old like for like? If at all you will compare two individuals of different ages, why not look at what they were doing when the same age?

Even the way you speak is unfairly arrogant and flippantly dismissive. Is OBJ, for you, now on an unmatched level because he was President while Tinubu was not? Some of you are ridiculous with the things you say here. We all know merit is not promoted accordingly in Nigeria. The same way you talk flippantly is how insincere9gerian would seek to tell us we must not compare GEJ with Fashola merely because GEJ has been President yet me and you know that if our nation is about merit and ability then GEJ would only be considered if all the Fasholas, Dukes, Ribadus, Oshiomholes, Akpabios et al in Nigeria have dropped and died.

Our aberrant nation now even affects how we think and talk. I have no problem with anyone nominating OBJ but try and validate your choice from an intellectually defensible perspective. It demeans us all when our argument is limited to "Tinubu has never been to prison", "he never cleared national debt" or "he never rubbed shoulder with world leaders" type of postulations. I am sorry but I really don't discern much critically effective reasoning on this forum.
Re: Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? by jice(m): 3:48pm On Feb 23, 2013
Even fine sef, Obj beta
Re: Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? by Dove1: 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Chief Ahmed Tinubu should answer this. I hope he has not started sponsoring 2015 general elections. Pls, pls, pls, baba don't waste Lagos money on politics.
Re: Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? by Tadeus(m): 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2013
The comparison is not acceptable. In all, Obj is better by far. Tinubu succeded in doing nothing for Lagosians except converting public funds to his own personal pocket. Although, he has better plans for Lagosians but his selfish mind set did not allow him to accomplish any of his plan. Most of the project commisioned buy Fashola of today was initiated by Tinubu.

OBJ still remain best president so far in Nigerian Politics. No president has ever achieved one third of Obj achievement in Nigeria. Personally, I support obj third term agenda. We Nigerians have issues. Our problems are poverty, impatient, selfishnes and covetous. We want change, but changes comes with both merit and demerit. Change doesn't work like miracle. Its a process. We want change but we not ready for it. Dnt wanna go deep in dis issue self.

All in all, I preffer obj to tinubu
Re: Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? by Olugbenger(m): 11:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
That dumb mod hiding my post....
GOD would hide whatever income u get from being a mod...
Thrash...
*spits on mod head*
*exits thread*
Re: Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 24, 2013
Is that a question?
There is no comparison.
Obasanjo is a leader. Tinubu is a greedy thief. Go listen to deep lagosians on who tinubu really is. Obasanjo has his ugly sides but never to be compared with the whole lot of tinubu, never.
Re: Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2013
SHOLYMENT: Judging from the succesors, Yaradua is moslt transparent than any of our current leaders...when u are talking of respect, only the ignorant membas of the southwest will not appreciate obj policies, tinubu cannot point to any vissible acheivement both regional and national level..do u knw how much he lavished on ondo guber? Frm whose purse?...like i said earlier, obj has his badside but the gud side superceded.....go to eastern region, u will see his handwriting, tinapa resort..during his tenure, useful oppositionmembas were used as ministers...tinubu is an accident and a disaster to yoruba land, he will soon fade out...watchout!

God bless you my broda, God bless you. Wholesome truth.
Re: Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 24, 2013
redsun: It like asking which is better between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Nigerians have very minimal and myopic options as a result of fundamental foo.lishness.

You be ghanaian abi oyinbo?
Re: Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? by Yornandrew: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
No comments
Re: Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? by 7lives: 5:32pm On Feb 27, 2013
You mean 8 wasted years tenure?. No wonder his goons in pdp are being booted out as a show of appreciation to his selfless transformation of the country.
OBJ is nothing more than ruthless and callous leader, if you don't believe me, ask the people of ODI in Niger delta.
segxyrema: Don't be myopic in making any statement here,mentioning of tinubu's achievement in west is nothing to compare with OBJ's own in the country.S/W is just a small fragment in nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? by 7lives: 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
Gbawe:

Just listen to yourself. Why do you people come with such a gene of unfairness you display with such pride when even other Africans will laugh at your rudimentary reasoning? Tinubu was never President and never had ultimate power to shape the destiny of an entire nation. Why, if you guys are equitable in outlook, persist in summarily judging that a 21 year old you know is "stronger" than a 9 year old when you know damn well that what you are doing amounts to a very unfair comparison most balanced folks would never make? Why not compare two 9 years old against each other and two 21 year old like for like? If at all you will compare two individuals of different ages, why not look at what they were doing when the same age?

Even the way you speak is unfairly arrogant and flippantly dismissive. Is OBJ, for you, now on an unmatched level because he was President while Tinubu was not? Some of you are ridiculous with the things you say here. We all know merit is not promoted accordingly in Nigeria. The same way you talk flippantly is how insincere9gerian would seek to tell us we must not compare GEJ with Fashola merely because GEJ has been President yet me and you know that if our nation is about merit and ability then GEJ would only be considered if all the Fasholas, Dukes, Ribadus, Oshiomholes, Akpabios et al in Nigeria have dropped and died.

Our aberrant nation now even affects how we think and talk. I have no problem with anyone nominating OBJ but try and validate your choice from an intellectually defensible perspective. It demeans us all when our argument is limited to "Tinubu has never been to prison", "he never cleared national debt" or "he never rubbed shoulder with world leaders" type of postulations. I am sorry but I really don't discern much critically effective reasoning on this forum.
Oga Ggawe has it ever occur to you that most Nigerians are lazy thinkers, how do you think we arrived at where Nigeria is at the moment, there is no difference between the leaders and the followers.
When a whole country decided to WEAR AN ASO EBI OF IGNORANCE, the few who dare to be different are demonized, the majority will always carry the votes while the minority will always be right.
The unintelligent majority are the spanners in the wheels of progress of the minority, and so the country goes round and round in circles, may the good Lord have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? by ChimaAdeoye: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
Obasanjo may be a demon, but he is definitely a more effective leader than Tinubu.
Re: Obasanjo And Tinubu: Who Is A Better Leader? by SHOLYMENT(m): 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
Its obvious to see that most of Tinubu supporters are mere ignorants and politically illiterates, hw on eearth will someone imposed his wife as a senator and his children as members of Lagos assembly and u are giving him credit..someone who forged his certificates to av his way to Our senate...some one who has compelled osun and oyo state to make him CHANCELLOR ON LAUTECH....go to OBALAENDE LOCAL GOVT OF LAGOS, HIS PARTY LOSS WHOOPINGLY BUT HE CAME TO DISTRUPT ELECTION PROCESS, thesame he wanted to doin Ondo state but was publicly disgraced....his JAGABAN NAME NEED EXPLANATION BFORE U KNOW HE IS JUST A GARAGE LEADER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cross River State Has Not Banned Devotion In Schools –SSG / Port Harcourt, Bonny Ports At Stake If Igbos Choose Biafra Referendum / ICPC Recovers Three Ambulances, 500KVA Transformer From Senator Buruji Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.