Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,151 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? (871 Views)

Guys! How Far Can U Go To Please Ur Girl? / Should I Keep On Sacrificing Myself To My Family Or Shd I Stop. / Guys,would U Go To Gym To Please Ur Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by ubong560(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
This is when selfishness is either out of d relationship or comes to play its role in d relationship.

Ladies and gentlemen, Can u and in what ways can u sacrifice ur personal comfort just to please ur partner.
Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2013
I cannot sacrifice my comfort for even my mother talkless of my boyfriend.
ubong560: This is when selfishness is either out of d relationship or comes to play its role in d relationship.

Ladies and gentlemen, Can u and in what ways can u sacrifice ur personal comfort just to please ur partner.
Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by Caracta(f): 12:07am On Feb 21, 2013
Definitely, i can. Not necessarily to "please" but out of love. There is no relationship without sacrifice. Depends on the level of comfort sha (don't tell me to use my mother to do money rituals for you). Lol...

Within the confines of law, ethics and morality, I CAN!

2 Likes

Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by Walexy96: 12:16am On Feb 21, 2013
Depending on the occasion, if she is the one that can go to any length for me. Why not ?
Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by 190: 12:24am On Feb 21, 2013
Nah im not game on those kinda sh!t

used to but not anymore undecided

I do my own sh!t, ent gat no sh!t for no body
Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by ubong560(m): 6:37am On Feb 21, 2013
@sniffa, wa oh! Gud to hear such from u. U mean to tell me u have such a self-centered mind in ur relationship? Babe that is not gud from u cos u dont know if the guy can go as far as rendering his life for ur sake. Why self-centered then?
Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
I can not only for my gal but for the pple i care abt
Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2013
sacrifice my personal comfort to accommodate our r/ship, YES, so long as it makes me feel better about the whole r/ship......but, if it is simply to accommodate HER selfish needs and desires, HELL NO!

how selfish would it be for someone to want you to not have comfort in order for THEM to have comfort, PRICELESS!!!
Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2013
ubong560: @sniffa, wa oh! Gud to hear such from u. U mean to tell me u have such a self-centered mind in ur relationship? Babe that is not gud from u cos u dont know if the guy can go as far as rendering his life for ur sake. Why self-centered then?

A guy rendering his life for gf is a learner (and apparently, will never get a chance to graduate grin )

A few bruises, sure. Your full life?.... lipsrsealed
Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
Sniffa: I cannot sacrifice my comfort for even my mother talkless of my boyfriend.
dat is d problem wit u ladies..but, u want ur man 2 sacrifice his comfort 4 u..mitcheeeeeewwwwww!!

1 Like

Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2013
Caracta: Definitely, i can. Not necessarily to "please" but out of love. There is no relationship without sacrifice. Depends on the level of comfort sha (don't tell me to use my mother to do money rituals for you). Lol...

Within the confines of law, ethics and morality, I CAN!
Dat's my girl!!

1 Like

Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 21, 2013
Walexy96: Depending on the occasion, if she is the one that can go to any length for me. Why not ?
Oohh!! Dis is gud.

1 Like

Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by Mynd44: 5:10am On Feb 22, 2013
To some extent
Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by 2goodbobo(m): 5:57am On Feb 22, 2013
By default one is suppose to make sacrifices for the one he or she loves or care about.
Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by luvmijeje(f): 6:47am On Feb 22, 2013
There is no how u will be in a relationship and not sacrifice esp your time.I don't think any1 can escape sacrificing his or her time.
Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by Popowaa: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2013
Yea
Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by ubong560(m): 9:15am On Feb 22, 2013
@luvmijeje, there u got it wrong. Spending time wit ur partner is no sacrifice becos he also spends his own time too. Mostly such time is usually leisure time so how is that a sacrifice that discomfort u just to please him?
Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by olekubaby: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
Define "personal comfort". too vague. Personal comfort varies. throw more light then i will understand your point.
Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by harbeordune(f): 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
‎​Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§, I can and I d̶̲̥̅̊☺, not only to ♠ partner but to those I care for
Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by luvmijeje(f): 6:55pm On Feb 22, 2013
@ugbong560,my leisure time is very precious to me so if am going to sacrifice it,then is going to be with some1 or something that is very important to me likewise the same for him to.
Don't get it confuse,time is not the only thing but the most important thing u got to sacrifice for a relationship to work.
Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by ubong560(m): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
@luvmijeje, i still maintain u got it all wrong. Spending ur time wit ur partner is no sacrifice at least not to what this thread is meant about. If ur leisure time is so precious and u think u culdnt spend it wit ur guy, then i wonder what better places u could go spend it. Time is not a sacrifice unless u want to tell me u were using d time when u were supposed to be at lecture, a biz meeting or at work to be wit him. Leisure time can be spent anyhow after all, it's a period where one is free from all hustling. Think of something else or else u have no case to convince me.
Re: Do U Believe In Sacrificing Ur Personal Comfort Just To Please Ur Partner? by ubong560(m): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
lest i forgot, spending time wit him does not discomfort u in anyway. U actually wanted to feel comfortable thus u went to his place and being wit him gives u nothing than comfort. How do u discomfort urself just to please him then when u are comfortable being with him?

(1) (Reply)

. / Is It Wrong For A Girl To Chase After A Quy / Do You Remember Ur First Crush As A Child? How Did U Feel When U Saw Them Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.