Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,198 members, 7,849,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Family Or Relationship Issues (meet The Expert Adviser) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Or Relationship Issues (meet The Expert Adviser) (535 Views)

How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! / Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane / True Friendship Or Relationship Truly Begins With Speaking The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Or Relationship Issues (meet The Expert Adviser) by DeBarrister: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hello Nairalanders,
Thank you for clicking on my thread. First of all I would introduce myself as De Barrister being a Barrister in the legal profession and also an expert in family and relationship matters.
My main aim of setting up this thread is to meet other nairalanders with family or relationship issues in order to give my expert advice and tips on resolving such issues that seems to be disturbing people out there. I have been doing this since 2007 and I have helped alot of people resolve and put more glowing light in their family and relationship affairs. I am not boasting here but I believe its just the gift God has given to me.

Are you having problems with your relationship?
Are you finding it had to make the right decision that would make your partner happy?
Are you afraid your partner is cheating on you?
Are you in love with someone that doesnt love you back?

You can ask your questions here or email me at smartchoiceconsult@gmail.com
You can also CALL or TEXT me on +2348164921778.

(1) (Reply)

Guyz: What You Have To Say About Your Girlfriend / Nigerian Guys Do Kiss In Public / Should Married Cople Get Tested For HIV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.