Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? (5332 Views)

Girls Is This True? [boys Please Stay Away From This Thread Till Tomorrow] / Be Sincere, Which Of These Girls Is The Most Beautiful / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
Caracta: @idowu and oahray, na me una wan disgrace on a public forum? Nansense. cheesy I know 'esan' means vengeance in yoruba. Whatever sha. I'm out of here.

*frowns*
Esan is one of the ethnic groups in Edo state...you know how there's yoruba, igbo and hausa? that's how esan is grin grin grin

that's where Oahray is from...
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Caracta(f): 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

better for himcheesy
lol. Don't worry, we'll get to use the frying pan soon.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
in other news, rafael just scored a screamer for man united

@caracta, esan is oahray's tribe
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Jesu! Gadamn! Eya... Ray pele o! Jus like d aborigees, una go soon phase out o! cry

buwahahahahaha..lmao
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Caracta(f): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
ItsModella:
Esan is one of the ethnic groups in Edo state...you know how there's yoruba, igbo and hausa? that's how esan is grin grin grin

that's where Oahray is from...
Woooaaah! Really? Seriously? I never knew o. Thank you sis cheesy

@oahray, my apologies. Abeg no vex. Hahahahaha...my bad.
*covers face*
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Oahray: 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Jesu! Gadamn! Eya... Ray pele o! Jus like d aborigees, una go soon phase out o! cry
hehehe... grin grin For where me and my descendants dey? cool

(edited)
Instead of bad thing to happen, rain go fall grin
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Oahray: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
Caracta:
Woooaaah! Really? Seriously? I never knew o. Thank you sis cheesy

@oahray, my apologies. Abeg no vex. Hahahahaha...my bad.
*covers face*
that apology no reach o. Na a whole tribe you just finish like that sad
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Oahray: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
Chai... Heavy rain don catch me outside o shocked
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Caracta(f): 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
Oahray: that apology no reach o. Na a whole tribe you just finish like that sad
Name your price cheesy

Make i kneel down?
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
Oahray: hehehe... grin grin For where me and my descendants dey cool
Ur descendants wey no reach 500 na hin u dey count on? tongue

P.s- Ur throat still dey phlegm-ravaged abi? angry

1 Like

Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Oahray: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
Caracta:
Name your price cheesy

Make i kneel down?
Shey na house you dey? Red sand go come stain your knees? Nah. No worry, we are cool now wink
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:

you just hit the nail on the head, dem no even reach 10,000...how can they be known? when they're so tiny? tongue
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by baibijayyahoo(f): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
Caracta:
lol. Don't worry, we'll get to use the frying pan soon.
owk na.......
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by baibijayyahoo(f): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
lmao..... Ray na your descendants them they yab so
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Oahray: 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:

hehehe... My descendants shall be as the sand of the seashore for multitude, the stars for brilliance, the air for omnipresence, water for value... Should I go on? tongue

I forgot about it. No vex. Shey na "name your price" remind you? grin

1 Like

Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Caracta(f): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
Oahray: Shey na house you dey? Red sand go come stain your knees? Nah. No worry, we are cool now wink
Red sand? shocked
Anyway, *hugs him*

Nobody should make any bad comment about his tribe. I mean it.

Derailers, lets go home before we get kicked out cheesy
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
ItsModella:
you just hit the nail on the head, dem no even reach 10,000...how can they be known? when they're so tiny? tongue
lmaooo! Badt gal! grin grin grin grin
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Oahray: 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2013
ItsModella:
waaaat! angry we no reach 10,000? Who tell you that lie? shocked

The ancestors must hear thisangry
Ooops, they are dead sad
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Oahray: 4:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
Caracta:
Red sand? shocked
Anyway, *hugs him*

Nobody should make any bad comment about his tribe. I mean it.

Derailers, lets go home before we get kicked out cheesy
*hugs her back* They are kidding sha. But lets go home anyway smiley
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
oops, I meant 1,000 not 10,000.

@Oahray, your people need to trash all that family planning ish. Each Esan family needs to have at least a dozen children so that they can match up with the Bini tribe. You guys have a lot of catching up to do.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Caracta(f): 4:51pm On Feb 23, 2013
Oahray: *hugs her back* They are kidding sha. But lets go home anyway smiley
I know they are. I'm on your side today. But seriously, are you guys on the map?
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
Caracta:
I know they are. I'm on your side today. But seriously, are you guys on the map?
*falls from Zuma rock* grin grin grin

how can you be on his side when you don't even know where they are on the map?
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Caracta(f): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
ItsModella: oops, I meant 1,000 not 10,000.

@Oahray, your people need to trash all that family planning ish. Each Esan family needs to have at least a dozen children so that they can match up with the Bini tribe. You guys have a lot of catching up to do.
Rotflmao. Wicked! What if they can't afford it? I hope they have enough farms.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Caracta(f): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
ItsModella:
*falls from Zuma rock* grin grin grin

how can you be on his side when you don't even know where they are on the map?
Hahahaha. I'm still on his side. Just a kwesion. Lol
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
Oahray: hehehe... My descendants shall be as the sand of the seashore for multitude, the stars for brilliance, the air for omnipresence, water for value... Should I go on? tongue

I forgot about it. No vex. Shey na "name your price" remind you? grin
Guy, wen u turn binger? Stop rapping mehn! Jus like Fiji, una still get hope sha! tongue

And, u no forget anything o! Esan wayo! Msteww!
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2013
Caracta:
Rotflmao. Wicked! What if they can't afford it? I hope they have enough farms.
I believe they have more than enough farms. Edo state is very large, there is excess land there.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
Caracta:
Lmao! My kpecus o!
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by baibijayyahoo(f): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
Caracta:
shocked shocked
Ray it seems you are in this alone, or are they any Esan's on NL who can take you side
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Oahray: 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
Caracta:
kai! This gal is wicked grin grin
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Oahray: 5:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
ItsModella: oops, I meant 1,000 not 10,000.

lol... We are much more than you think. Likely more than the binis, though they would hate to admit it. We just are much more mobile, moving to greener pastures.

Many live in Lag and other states, and the ones in benin city are enough to compete with bini population. Now add that to the one in the esan parts of the state. tongue
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Oahray: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:

shocked shocked
Ray it seems you are in this alone, or are they any Esan's on NL who can take you side
hehehe... I am a one man army o.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
Oahray: hehehe... I am a one man army o.
Na! I no 3 more on this site u no? Dem dey politics sha! Ur kinsmen b confirm asewo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? / Meet Record Breaker At Having The Biggest Penis And Largest Vagina In The World / I Am Going To Shut Down Club Quilox Tonight!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.