Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? (5331 Views)

Girls Is This True? [boys Please Stay Away From This Thread Till Tomorrow] / Be Sincere, Which Of These Girls Is The Most Beautiful / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Caracta(f): 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
A real man attracts a real woman. He respects and appreciates her...not demanding for sèx in exchange for money.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by pleep(m): 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
Caracta: A real man attracts a real woman. He respects and appreciates her...not demanding for sèx in exchange for money.
AMEN!
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by pleep(m): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Have u asked the op y he attracts semi-pros!tutes? U coming here typing a whole lot of fuckeries, u trying so hard to sound intelligent mehn... Dude, stop showcasing ur stu.p.d!ty.oshisko!
I have enough relatives who have married, or dated Nigerian women to know that this mentality is something embedded in the culture.

Ladies, dont get offended im not trying to fight you on this one. This is something that was caused by the men
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Oahray: 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
pleep: ok... read this carefully you swollen nutsack.

65$ is not enough money for someone to lie over, but is still enough to be annoying. Especially if you are doing it on a weekly basis. If you read the OP's post you would see that that is what hes complaining about... the fact that ladies expect him to regularly dole out money. Its not even a far fetched concept for Nigerian women, as we all know they are often very materialistic. You and your butt-buddy were just trying to destroy the posters credibility so your idols could get a free pass on their bad behavior.

I spend money on women during special occasions, and where there is a social obligation to spend money. Things like valentines day and first dates. There are a vast amount of women out there that expect the man to pay for everything.. even when she is not contributing anything in return. These women were created by dudes like you. Yall contaminated the dating pool with your desperate energy... If a girl so much looks your way you rush to pay her school fees and pay her rent etc... that is why the ladies have such unreasonable expectations.

Lol... Coming from a self-aclaimed big spender, that makes sense grin I wasn't even active until you kept picking on Lalaosky. You spend and yet criticize others? Sounds like what a hypocrite would do.

Face it kiddo, girls are not ALL what you and your fellow cry babies paint then to be. You spend willingly and expect them not to have expectations?

I wrote my previous posts with the assumption that you are an adult, capable of choosing for yourself when to spend your cash. But with your attempt at putting the blame on other guys for your misfortunes, my assumption was definitely wrong.

Even a child would not blame his classmates when his toy injures him at home.

I sincerely hope your mentality improves.

PS: update your knowledge of foreign exchange. N80,000 is not $65.

1 Like

Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2013
pleep: I have enough relatives who have married, or dated Nigerian women to know that this mentality is something embedded in the culture.

Ladies, dont get offended im not trying to fight you on this one. This is something that was caused by the men complaining

[size=38pt]EOD![/size]
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Caracta(f): 2:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
pleep: I have enough relatives who have married, or dated Nigerian women to know that this mentality is something embedded in the culture.
What do you know about Nigerian culture? And what part of the culture are you talking about here? And how many Nigerian girls do you really know? They must be a large number for you to arrive at these conclusions and generalizations.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by pleep(m): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2013
Oahray:
Lol... Coming from a self-aclaimed big spender, that makes sense grin

Face it kiddo, girls are not ALL what you and your fellow cry babies paint then to be.

I wrote my previous posts with the assumption that you are an adult, capable of choosing for yourself when to spend your cash. But with your attempt at putting the blame on other guys for your misfortunes, my assumption was definitely wrong.

Even a child would not blame his classmates when his toy injures him at home.

I sincerely hope your mentality improves.
Well.. of course not all girls are like that, no one said that. The OP is speaking in general, and in that sense he is right. There is an unreasonable expectation for men to spend money in relationships (especially in Nigeria) and that was caused by desperate dudes like you.

I'm not a big spender, perhaps American money is worth more, but over here i actually spend much less than most dudes. That is because i can recognize that its an unbalanced situation.... guys like you need to let other men wake up and stop trying to silence them by attacking their credibility. They have a legitimate greivances and there wont be any solution until they can get their ideas out.

Not every dude needs to get his self esteem by financially supporting women wink
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by baibijayyahoo(f): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2013
caracta, space still dey dat you matchbox
we nid to put 1more personangry
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by pleep(m): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
not me ooo
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Caracta(f): 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
Hahahahaha. Bring your frying pan abeg.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Caracta(f): 2:47pm On Feb 23, 2013
pleep: not me ooo
Lol. Are you sure?
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Oahray: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2013
pleep: Well.. of course not all girls are like that, no one said that. The OP is speaking in general, and in that sense he is right. There is an unreasonable expectation for men to spend money in relationships (especially in Nigeria) and that was caused by desperate dudes like you.

I'm not a big spender, perhaps American money is worth more, but over here i actually spend much less than most dudes. That is because i can recognize that its an unbalanced situation.... guys like you need to let other men wake up and stop trying to silence them by attacking their credibility. They have a legitimate greivances and there wont be any solution until they can get their ideas out.

Trash! You are not a big spender but you believe others are? Get down from your high horse and use your head for once. If you are truly condemning spending unnecesarily (like you want us to believe), why did you attack people who thought the op's tale is too unnecessary a spending to be true?

Double standard much?

About the op, he is responsible for his actions. It's plain stu.pid to do something because you want to impress a girl, then turn around to cry about it and expect me to console you.

Pushing blame to others for your own unforced actions is not what a real man does. Afterall the money wasn't taken from him at gunpoint.

1 Like

Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
pleep: Haha, so now you have started calling people mysogenists. Lol, are you hoping one of your queens will come pat you on the head now?

sad little nutsack like you.

i don't need any validation from any female DOA!!

Rant on sissy!!
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by pleep(m): 3:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
You are being silly... like i said earlier i spend money on special occasions and social obligations. 65$ is not enough money to lie about.. but its still enough to get annoying after a while. The op is clearly complaining about the mentality of Nigerian women more than this particular expenditure itself. Didn't i already explain this to you?

All the guy is doing is bringing attention to a social problem... and ppl like me are supporting him in that. Men like you are getting soooo upset for no reason. Are you that starved for female aproval?
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by baibijayyahoo(f): 3:02pm On Feb 23, 2013
pleep
pleep:
not me ooo
who elseangry

Caracta:
Hahahahaha. Bring your frying pan abeg.

hehehehehhe...lwkmd
lemme heat the fry pan small...
the guy needs it hot!
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
Oahray: Give him a break jare! Why do you and guys like you get so worked up when another guy is being objective in a matter involving females?

The op obviously lied about spending 80k in a day on a gal and Lalaosky simply hinted at it. What's your own? angry

It's a shame there are still many unintelligent peeps like you who hate on the opposite sex in general because of your failure with some of them.

oahray, stop wasting your wise words on that numbskull

his hatred for me or anything that concerns me, stems from one thread created last year.

On that thread, mynd gave him a piece of his mind and i supported mynd, since then, he jèrks off on seeing my name.he never sees anything right in my posts no matter how i try hard to explain it to him

i don't give a rat Ass about his misguided opinions about me, he can kiss the blackest part of my äss!!
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by pleep(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
not to hot plz... it may damage my big balls.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by pleep(m): 3:05pm On Feb 23, 2013
lalaosky:

oahray, stop wasting your wise words on numbskull

his hatred for me or anything that concerns stems from one thread last created last year.

On that thread, mynd gave him a piece of his mind and i supported mynd, since then, he jerks off on seeing my name.he never sees anything right in my posts no matter how i try hard to explain it to him

i don't give a rat Ass about his misguided opinions about me, he can kiss the blackest part of my äss!!
That would probably be where your Perineum connects to your v.agina? Do you think that we didn't see when you changed your gender to female a couple months ago?

You are a homo freak dude, and im calling you out on it. wink
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
Oahray: If 80k is nothing, why complain about spending it? If it is something, why spend it on a girl when it's not your obligation to do so? A confused being perhaps?

don't mind the hypocrite!!...80K is nothing but yet he cusses innocent women for spending a huge amount of money on a girl that didn't force him to..mtcheeeewwww!!
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Oahray: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
pleep: You are being silly... like i said earlier i spend money on special occasions and social obligations. 65$ is not enough money to lie about.. but its still enough to get annoying after a while. The op is clearly complaining about the mentality of Nigerian women more than this particular expenditure itself. Didn't i already explain this to you?

All the guy is doing is bringing attention to a social problem... and ppl like me are supporting him in that. Men like you are getting soooo upset for no reason. Are you that starved for female aproval?
First of all, the op said 80k which translates to about $508 (going by current exchange rates) and not the $65 you have been ignorantly parading. Work on your comprehension and math skills.

Only chauvinists would support trash just because it was vomited by a person of the same gender. If the op were a girl, I'd have bashed her too. You do not have a right to act foolishly and expect sympathy JUST BECAUSE you are a guy.

It's high time people like you started using their brains.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
pleep: That would probably be where your Perineum connects to your v.agina? Do you think that we didn't see when you changed your gender to female a couple months ago?

Enough! angry
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
pleep: That would probably be where your Perineum connects to your v.agina? Do you think that we didn't see when you changed your gender to female a couple months ago?

shut tha fûck up, you dimwîtted troglodyte!!..i can change my gender anytime i want and there's nothing you or your mentally incapacitated ilks can do about it...möron!!
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Caracta(f): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
Enough pls. Don't force me to use the frying-pan treatment.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by pleep(m): 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
508$.. Well why didn't you tell me that earlier? Still i doubt the op is lying because materialism is a problem in Nigerian society whether you want to admit it or not.

Look at you talking all that chavanist, feminist garbage, get a grip dude.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by pleep(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
lalaosky:

shut tha fûck up, you dimwîtted troglodyte!!..i can change my gender anytime i want and there's nothing you or your mentally incapacitated ilks can do about it...möron!!
ok.. but ur still a freak. grin
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Caracta(f): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2013
lalaosky:

Enough!
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
ermm, lalaosky, are you in an e-fight? gwa mu o, ka'm bute popcorn mu grin grin
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by pleep(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2013
Its very late over here... i need to go to bed. Oahrey i will admitt that i misunderstood you. While i 100% don't believe the OP is lying i can also fully understand why you would doubt his story. He is clearly part of the problem not the solution.

But, If you are also unbaised you will also be able to admit to yourself that there is a serious materialism issue in Nigerian Woman. You don't gotta admitt it to me, i think we both know its the truth.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
pleep: ok.. but ur still a freak. grin

that's your opinion and it doesn't matter!! grin
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
RedBenson: I cant just understand why average nigerian girls believe so much that we guys must be responsible for thier financial needs. Who told them such an idiotic tradition? Are we thier ........? What else do we benefit from them if not sex and which they are equally beneficiaries of the act? Why then are we responsible in taking care of thier financial needs? Are we thier .......... wey carry dem come this world? I just made some painful expenses (up to 80k) on a girl this evening and the thing dey pain me wella wella. Abi she used jazz control me? Chai! Nigerian girls, una dey do day time robbery o.
Another thread opened to bash Naija girls.

This is stale already, we have been bashed every way you can think of. Be innovative and try something new.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by Oahray: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
pleep: 508$.. Well why didn't you tell me that earlier? Still i doubt the op is lying because materialism is a problem in Nigerian society whether you want to admit it or not.

Look at you talking all that chavanist, feminist garbage, get a grip dude.
You argued out of gender bias and now blame me for your ignorance of foreign exchange? lipsrsealed

Am I the one who told you to convert to dollars in the first place? You wanted to show off something. Is it now embarassing that the 'something' turned out to be overflowing emptiness where some intellect ought to be?

I'd quit the gender chauvinism talk when you stop being one. If it's too bitter a pill, choke on it. Unlike you, I never support people simply because of their gender.
Re: To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm? by pleep(m): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
ItsModella:
Another thread opened to bash Naija girls.

This is stale already, we have been bashed every way you can think of. Be innovative and try something new.
If you guys want to bash the OP ill join you. grin

I was on the wrong side on this one... redbenson is one of those guys that created the mess.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Why It Is Generally Impossible To Please Men (LOOK) / Do You Notice These Act In Girls During Play ?? Newww / When She Is Too Cheap...... Better Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.