Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,474 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53954 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
saintohia:

^^^^^^^

Eze Mmuo,

Promise me that if you're elected, that you would restructure your style of response to issues.

Sound serious when you need to without insulting people.

Joke less

Understand that you are no more only Eze Mmuo, it would Eze Mmuo + Eze Ndi Igbo NL

Deal ?

Else...

Nwanne i like your effort and concern for igbo progress, just keep it up.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
This crap is getting redundant - please respect the Igbo culture and stop playing games with an African culture...

And why did Odumchi resign, anyway?? He's the best Eze by far...

However, I nominate anyone whose surname is NWAFOR - that should be the real Eze... cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
ACM10: I nominate Biafra-rep! He is one of the few articulate, polished, strong and committed Igbo defenders on this forum. He is equally pragmatic. I must confess that I admire him.

Other nominees like Manny4life, Alex101, Onlytruth, etc deserves to be there. Manny4life is my second choice. He escaped being my first choice by whiskers. His decorum on this forum is worthy of emulation. He does not lose his cool in the face of provocation. His unique evidence-based approach to debates is what I expect of Igbo posters here. However, he is a candidate for the future. I would want him to be the next Eze after this tenure.

Fastforward to Biafra-rep. There is something about him that makes him the most suitable candidate for this post we should consider him seriously. Once again, I nominate Biafra-rep.

Your nomination has been noted, will be reflect in the next update.

Thank you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2013
ACM10: I nominate Biafra-rep! He is one of the few articulate, polished, strong and committed Igbo defenders on this forum. He is equally pragmatic. I must confess that I admire him.

Other nominees like Manny4life, Alex101, Onlytruth, etc deserves to be there. Manny4life is my second choice. He escaped being my first choice by whiskers. His decorum on this forum is worthy of emulation. He does not lose his cool in the face of provocation. His unique evidence-based approach to debates is what I expect of Igbo posters here. However, he is a candidate for the future. I would want him to be the next Eze after this tenure.

Fastforward to Biafra-rep. There is something about him that makes him the most suitable candidate for this post we should consider him seriously. Once again, I nominate Biafra-rep.

Hey, Agu tagburu Bacelona, e kenee m gi. Nnoo rinne. Ebe e sere anyanwu ututu ka anyi ga e binye aka o!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Obiagu1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
Syncan:

Hey, Agu tagburu Bacelona, e kenee m gi. Nnoo rinne. Ebe e sere anyanwu ututu ka anyi ga e binye aka o!

Are you Biafra Rep?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Dede1(m): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2013
manny4life:

Sir, as much as I respect you and your post can be mean sometimes , but I really respect your words of wisdom. I think the bold part is what a lot of NAY Sayers misconstrue for reality. This virtual sorta of leadership is practically non-existent and doesn't in any way represent the true reality of facts of our people. You have indeed struck the crux point of all the nay followers. For many, this is a learning experience, a challenge, a way to understand how things are viewed and for some, it's a pedestal for criticism, either way, we welcome them.

Bros, I thank you for the kind words. This process of Eze Ndigbo Nairaland is by itself a learning curve. I salute you and the fellows such as PointB, 9ja_I_hail, saintohia, Ngwakwe, isale_gan2, etc who are steadfastly bent on the seeing the process to a conclusive end despite melancholic distractions. My people say “a person who does not know where the rain started beating him\her may not know where the rain stopped”.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2013
9Ja_I_hail thanks and over to you again. When u are able kindly update the list.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
PointB: 9Ja_I_hail thanks and over to you again. When u are able kindly update the list.

Udo nwanne m
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Nwanne i like your effort and concern for igbo progress, just keep it up.

^^^^^^

Thanks,

If we can make every Igbo see the big picture, it would help us greatly.

We should enlighten all, if it's possible.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2013
Obiagu1:

Are you Biafra Rep?

^^^^^^^

Where have u been?

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Biafrarep(m): 8:25pm On Feb 23, 2013
Mazi Syncan, I admire your sense of humour as well as your fluency and pride in Igbo language, above all your apparent high level of maturity equally caught my attention. I hereby appoint you my campagn manager and equally promise you a juicy post as one of my red cap cheifs in council when we emerge victorious.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
Below is the last update....

Name Nominations
Onlytruth - 14
Okija_juju - 7
Alex101 - 7
Manny4life - 7
Biafra_rep - 6
KittyKings - 2
Obiagu1 - 1
Slimghost - 1
CFCfan - 1

As we are progressing, kindly keep our fellow igbo brethren who are not regular posters on politics section aware about this election.We are moving forward. keep the nominations coming.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2013
Syncan:

Bia,John onye mmiri chukwu(Saint ohia), gi na alusi na-eme deal o kwa ya? Anya ka m na-ele

^^^^^^^

M choro ka obido na ututu a mezewe onwe ya.

Makana Eze anyi choro abughi Eze an enyo agwa ya enyo.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Obiagu1(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
saintohia:

^^^^^^^

Where have u been?

Nwanne, I've been very much around.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by FreeGlobe(f): 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2013
PointB: @RemarkD,
Your nomination of Manny is noted.

But you are yet to state your reason for objecting Onlytruth's nomination. Please let me reiterate that such reason(s) must be grounded in the constitution; otherwise it will wont hold.

Kindly refer to the constitution in the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/download/956708
what reason do you want again for the objections. You have started playing tricks like you did last time. A lot of people have raised objections to okija and onlytruth and you are trying to suppress it. This election is not your personal property, you must obey public opinions. Stop asking people beer parlour questions when they raise a clear objection. If you are drunk, we arent. Infact I see no reason why you should still be conducting this election after the drama you caused in the last one. who is responsible for sacking you or are you planted by some interest. well if you can't obey public opinions on the objections to some nominees then I raise objections to you handling the election. Reason: bias.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2013
Obiagu1:

Are you Biafra Rep?

Nwanne, a bughi m Biafra Rep, Aha m bu Syncan. A naghi m azo ochichi na ebe a,Biafra Rep ka m na e tiri mkpu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
saintohia:

^^^^^^^

Eze Mmuo,

Promise me that if you're elected, that you would restructure your style of response to issues.

Sound serious when you need to without insulting people.

Joke less

Understand that you are no more only Eze Mmuo, it would Eze Mmuo + Eze Ndi Igbo NL

Deal ?

Let me be plain with you. I am a comedian by nature. I live by a code that life is to be enjoyed. HOWEVER, I can be serious when the need arises as I have shown on several occasions here on Nairaland.

If I am made Eze Ndidi Igbo Gburugburu 3 of Nairaland, I shall indeed take my post seriously. I will mediate in matters concerning Ndi Igbo with all the seriousness it will require.

I would definitely have to restructure my responses to people on matters relating to my office no doubt as is expected of an Eze.

I can't promise to joke less, however I can promise not to joke with serious issues especially as it relates to Umu Igbo and there well being/interests.

I can assure you that my responsibility to my people as an Eze Mmuo (Spiritual leader) and Eze Ndi Igbo (Physical leader) is not lost on me at all.

Thanks for showing some faith in me.

Thank.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
@Freeglobe
If those who nominated the folks you want disqualified starts raising objections to your preferred candidate I hope you know what it will lead to. Your objection to any candidate must therefore be objective and verifiable; you must necessarily show that the candidate has breach the constitution in a way. Failure to do that ties our hand or you prefer us to hold arbitrary powers?

On the issue of my being the one conducting the election, let me say once again that I am ready to relinquish this role as soon as someone steps forward and volunteer to do it. The initial right was bequeathed me as a cabinet member in the Onlytruth administration. The administration of Eze Odumchi didn't revoke the previlege. And since I couldn't just fold my hand to watch things fall apart I thought it imperative to again rally us together. Some may misinterprete my motive, as you currently instigate. But majority will surely understand. In anycase what should paramount is steadying the ship of progress, not your or my personal interest. Daalu nwanne.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2013
Syncan:

Hia Hia, Alusi okija, O bu nwata nwanyi ka gi na ya ga-esi ngo? e kenekwaa m gi. Onye kpara nku aruru sikwara ngwere biara ya oriri.

Ogini zi nwanna!?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by klolly: 9:07pm On Feb 23, 2013
Syncan:

Taa,Amadioha amagbukwala gi n'ebe ahu, onye ka i kporo ihe o kwuru trivial points, ekwekwala ka haaba Agulu jekwude gi n'uzo. Onye na achi gi ochi ka i na-asu asusu igbo na onodu anyi, o sere wii wii? Gba ha nkiti, jisie ike na i ga amuta ofuma. Ma n'ezie, obodo n'eje mba na eji mmanwu kachasi nu, ka o ga abu e merie ha, ka ha ghara i si anyi gara mara...ya mere onye ga abu Eze anyi kwesiri na o gaghi eri mperi n'ihe gbasara asusu igbo, ma ogugu ma edemede. O bu ya ka m na ekwu, n'ebe ahu ka m kwu.

Syncan edi 2 much na edemede igbo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
Bro, please check properly I have given my reasons for objecting okija juju's nomination, could you please let me know if the reason isn't good enough.

Thanks.
PointB:

Kindly state the reason(s), in line with nomination rules.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2013
Biafra rep: Mazi Syncan, I admire your sense of humour as well as your fluency and pride in Igbo language, above all your apparent high level of maturity equally caught my attention. I hereby appoint you my campagn manager and equally promise you a juicy post as one of my red cap cheifs in council when we emerge victorious.

Eze a ma na o ga-echi! Nwoke oma enyi oha! i si m tiri mkpu gaba? Chetakwa n'ihe m ji eti mkpu a abughi maka okpu mmee mme, mba! o bu maka na anya ruru gi ala. Ka i si wee guo ala ndi Igbo na edemede "manifesto" gi, i sitere na Asaba were rute obigbo na etche nke di na river state, o gosiri na nna gi muru gi nne gi gbaa aka ebe. Onye na amaghi ka ala nna ya ra, kedu ka o ga esi chekwagide ya n'aka ndi iro? N'ezie e werela m okwa nkea i nyere m. Daalu rinne, I ga adi o! Ebe ka anyi ga ebinye aka, ebe e sere anyanwu Ututu, akara anyi ji mara Biafra.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2013
klolly:

Syncan edi 2 much na edemede igbo

Udo diri gi nwanne, O kwa i ma ebe a ga ebinye aka?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
Okija_juju:

Ogini zi nwanna!?

Hey, Arusi n'onwe ya, Ogbu onye ubochi ndu na-agu ya.A biara m cheta ka i siri kwuo na m si village,afo were joo mu njo, ma ya diba, ahula m na i bughi ajo ihe n'obi were kwuo ya,gazie gbaba azi, e ji m n'aka na otutu ndi mmadu ji okuku were bia ka a gbara ha afa ta.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Odunnu: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
zikaengee: My second nomination is for manny4life
Are we to nominate twice? shocked shocked
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2013
Noiseless2: Bro, please check properly I have given my reasons for objecting okija juju's nomination, could you please let me know if the reason isn't good enough.

Thanks.

My brother sorry maybe I missed the reason you stated. Kindly repost it and if you have link or quote kindly include it. I want this process to be as transparent as possible.

If you have material evidence of any candidate breaching the rule or doing things that bring dishonour to us, I believe it is in best interest of umunna that such should be made public. A 'fit and proper' Igbo man is the ideal candidate for this position. Anything less should be exposed.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by klolly: 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
manny4life:

In all honesty and sincerity, I offered my services twice yesterday but you did not say anything... I'm volunteering to help if it makes any difference.

Quote me if i'm wrong! Members of the electoral team can not run for eze igbo nl, you have been nominated to run for eze.
Udo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
Odunnu:

Nwanne ike gwuru, otutu a nuola gwo gwo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
Odunnu:

Yes pls. You are entitled to two nominations, but you may choose to nominate once.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Odunnu: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
PointB:

Yes pls. You are entitled to two nominations, but you may choose to nominate once.
Okay. Quite a job for y'all
I once again nominate OnlyTruth.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2013
Yes, you have the option of nominating two candidates of your choice if you so desire.

Odunnu:
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Odunnu: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2013
Syncan:

Nwanne ike gwuru, otutu a nuola gwo gwo
Lol. Ta ta bu nu weekend. ubochi a na agba club na oringo cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (59) (Reply)

Okorocha Appoints His Sister, Ogechi Ololo, As Commissioner For Happiness / NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.