Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,673 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53957 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
Lord Naya,
Thank you for supporting your objection with evidence. Like my colleague noted, Okija_juju will be throughly investigated and decision taken would be made known.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by AndreUweh(m): 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dudu_Negro: Andre, may God Bless Iheanetu. What is the meaning of his name?
Iheanetu means what is desired. Some other Igbo communities will call it Iheanacho or Ifeanacho.
In Yoruba, it goes like this: Ohun Timofe (Mofe). My Yoruba is not very good, though I do better in speaking it.
According to the tradition of my people, this child is my grandfather that raised me, he has come back to my family. A sort of reincarnation.
This is what I so much desired and I have it now. It is confirmed from a man well-versed in Ifa and aja with over 90 years experience.
Negro, do not take away Christianity from me. Am a Chrstian but we have a culture in Isinweke where I come from. Am happy.
Back to the thread, am much into the race but will congratulate any of us that emerges as the Eze. There are so many distinguished Ndigbo in nairaland whom I feel are equal to the task aside mu. E.g
One-naira. This young boy has Igbo feelings written all over him. He has always campaigned for the unity of Ndigbo irrespective of South east or south south zone. He narrowly missed out last term, some claimed he was in hospital that period.
Pazienza: A proud Igbo, well traveled all over Igboland and is always ready to die for Ndigbo.
ACM10: Very well read, not afraid to say the truth and always backs up his comments with proofs.
Onlytruth: Very innovative, an intellectual, team leader and a future Nigerian head of state.
Lots of them.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
PointB: Lord Naya,
Thank you for supporting your objection with evidence. Like my colleague noted, Okija_juju will be throughly investigated and decision taken would be made known.

PointB, i went through the links Maazi Lord naya provided as evidence to support his objection to Okija juju candidacy and i saw numerous comments from okija that went contrarily to the constitution. My suggestion is that electoral committee should summon okija and direct him to revisit the threads and confirm that what we saw was his comments.

After that constitution must take effect.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
@9ja_I_Hail, Please let me review the links and get back to you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
PointB: Lord Naya,

Aka ndi nze diri Lord Naya.Diokpa, i ga-ebi kaa nka. Onye obula ga-ebuso gi agha;ihe gba oto ga ezute ya n'uzo. Biko ndi nhazi, lebara nu ihe nke a o gosiri anya, maka na o buru eziokwu, i mara na o jogburu udele ma sigbuo nkakwu n'isi. Chei anya ahu m iwa. Ka o rakene m otu a ganye na nyocha unu e zuo oke.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
PointB: @9ja_I_Hail, Please let me review the links and get back to you.

The worst of it all is, some notable igbos namely,pointb,DEDE1,ASHA80 and a lots of others cautioned him but he failed to listen to them.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

PointB, i went through the links Maazi Lord naya provided as evidence to support his objection to Okija juju candidacy and i saw numerous comments from okija that went contrarily to the constitution. My suggestion is that electoral committee should summon okija and direct him to revisit the threads and confirm that what we saw was his comments.

After that constitution must take effect.
o dikwa egwu! what is there to confirm? when i said some people started this supremacy bullshit long ago on nairaland, ya di ka si abu m onye nsogbu. okwa unu ahuna? this is the only problem i have with Okija Juju. ANAMBRA SUPREMACY! I don't care whether he likes Ojukwu or not, afterall not all yorubas like Awolowo. but trying to make all other southeast states look inferior to Anambra, o bu ezigbote ihe ojo! angry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
berem: o dikwa egwu! what is there to confirm? when i said some people started this supremacy bullshit long ago on nairaland, ya di ka si abu m onye nsogbu. okwa unu ahuna? this is the only problem i have with Okija Juju. ANAMBRA SUPREMACY! I don't care whether he likes Ojukwu or not, afterall not all yorubas like Awolowo. but trying to make all other southeast states look inferior to Anambra, o bu ezigbote ihe ojo! angry

Nne biko, keep out of this and don't dictate to the electoral team what to do, we have code of conduct to follow. My comment is because of the bolded on your comment.

Thanks.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
Thank you so much my bro, you have just saved the day for me.

Thanks onece again.

Okija juju is not Igbo we cannot be deceived by his 1,2,3 or 4 words he types on here, afterall I have mate some housa/fulanis and Yorubas who can speak Igbo just like any Igboland base Igbo person.

God Bless umu igbo.[/quote]
Lord Naya: https://www.nairaland.com/1171913/2-days-blackout-6-states/1#13969451

IN THE ABOVE THREAD HE PAINTED NDI ANAMBRA AS BIGOT BY POSITING THAT ONLY ANAMBRA STATE DESERVE TO HAVE ELECTRICITY AS OTHER IGBO STATES NEEDS NO POWER SINCE THEIR ECONOMIES ARE WEAK. NO ONE CAN BE MORE FAR FROM THE TRUTH AS THE WHOLE IGBOLAND IS A BIG INDUSTRIAL,COMMERCIAL,TOURISM AND AGRICULTURAL CENTRE HENCE ALL DESERVE 24 HOURS LIGHT. BELOW ARE HIS EXACT WORDS

''This is bad news for the businesses and Companies in Anambra State o!!

Ebonyi no need light as na only farm dem dey farm..

Ask for Imo State.. This comment cannot be completed for political reasons.

Enugu no need light as well..

Abia problem right now big pass electricity..''

https://www.nairaland.com/1054852/few-pics-imo-state/2

IN THIS ABOVE THREAD CREATED TO PROMOTE IMO STATE AND DISPEL THE FALSE PROPAGANDA OF WESTERN MEDIA THAT IGBOLAND IS UNDEVELOPED. OKIJA JUJU TOGETHER WITH HIS CO-DELUDED COHORTS NOT ONLY DERAILED THE THREAD BUT SAID SO MUCH HATE FILLED COMMENTS AND SAID THE ABOMINABLE. EFFORTS FROM SOME CIVILIZED ANAMBRA AND OTHER RESPECTED IGBOI SONS LIKE ACM,DEDE,AFAM,POINT B ONLYTRUTH TO CALL THESE CLOWNS TO ORDER FAILED AS THEY ALMOST SUCCESSFULLY PAINTED NDI ANAMBRA AS A PEOPLE ENVIOUS OF THE PROGRESS OF THEIR BROTHERS

https://www.nairaland.com/813343/south-east-governors-declare-7-day-mourning/1

READ THE ABOVE THREAD AND SEE THE RUBBISH HE SAID AGAINT OJUKWU AND NDI IGBO IN GENERAL. BELOW ARE SOME OF HIS COMMENTS

''Two additional States?! shocked

''Is this re-tard joking?!

Ebonyi is bottom of the food Chain amongst the 36 states of the federation, Enugu is almost redundant, Anambra is grossly mismanaged just like Abia and Imo and he is requesting 2 new States to be fed by who?! With federal allocation drawn from the revenue of oil producing Niger-Delta states abi?! I laugh in Ohafia!!

If this buffoon is the leader of Ndi Igbo, then I now understand why we are being marginalized.

And that "The Boys are very Angry Statement". . . . . . I hope he isnt indirectlt threatening the Federal government o!! If they repeat that rubbis of 1967 again, Jonathan will explain to them how far the Nigerian Army has come since 1967.''

''Awwww! Isnt it cute when grown men suffering from Alzheimers try to make a speech!!

He fought against Nigeria, Killed Nigerians and now you want Nigerians to name a Military Base after a man who fought them?! After a man who tried to divide us!

This time I laugh in Arochukwu. . . . .''

''ANYWAYS!! The truth is that the death of Ojukwu has solved 70% of the problems of ndi Igbo. The remaining 30% would also dissappear when Uwazuruike and other Biafran apologists die off (which should be soon).

God Bless the United States of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,
God Bless our President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,
God Bless the entire Igboland,
God Bless the millions of Easterners who lost their lives fighting in 1967,
God bless us all.''

''I am only anti-Biafra and I have a deep seated hatred for Ojukwu.''

WE THESE UNDENIABLE FACT I SUPPORT MY OBJECTION TO OKIJA JUJU NOMINATIONS

SIGNED LORD NAYA

(ONYEOMA CHUKWU NYER'UGWU; IGIRIGI NGOZI 1 OF OBOWO)
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
berem: o dikwa egwu! what is there to confirm? when i said some people started this supremacy bullshit long ago on nairaland, ya di ka si abu m onye nsogbu. okwa unu ahuna? this is the only problem i have with Okija Juju. ANAMBRA SUPREMACY! I don't care whether he likes Ojukwu or not, afterall not all yorubas like Awolowo. but trying to make all other southeast states look inferior to Anambra, o bu ezigbote ihe ojo! angry

Ada nne, biko jide obi gi aka, a ma m na ndi nhazi ga e tinye anya n'ala wee nyochaa ihe ahu ofuma, choputa nke a na-akpo "Remote and Immediate cause" banyere ebubo n'ile a.O buru na ikpe ama ya, ka ya bu ezekaudene kwuo mmuo chiri ya ozo. Nne i binyego kwa aka n'akwukwo? Biafra Rep ka ga-eso!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
PointB.

on 2 of those threads posted, I plead double Jeopardy. You can't try a man twice for the same crime. 2 out of 3 of those threads are older than the last 2 Eze Ndi Igbo elections and I believe that you personally disqualified me based on my alleged comments that you perceived to be anti Igbo which I believe these comments were integral in forming those opinion. Those are in the past, Ojukwu has been buried and I have made my peace with him (Which is why I haven't really made any comments on Ay Ojukwu thread in a while.

Now on the "2 day blackout" thread.....

That comment if looked at fairly, isn't wrong and I didn't make it out of malice.

It's just how I feel on the issue.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2013
Syncan:

Ada nne, biko jide obi gi aka, a ma m na ndi nhazi ga e tinye anya n'ala wee nyochaa ihe ahu ofuma, choputa nke a na-akpo "Remote and Immediate cause" banyere ebubo n'ile a.O buru na ikpe ama ya, ka ya bu ezekaudene kwuo mmuo chiri ya ozo. Nne i binyego kwa aka n'akwukwo? Biafra Rep ka ga-eso!
gini gbasara kwa nu m? ekwucha go m ihe di m no obi.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by DuduNegro: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Iheanetu means what is desired. Some other Igbo communities will call it Iheanacho or Ifeanacho.
In Yoruba, it goes like this: Ohun Timofe (Mofe). My Yoruba is not very good, though I do better in speaking it.
According to the tradition of my people, this child is my grandfather that raised me, he has come back to my family. A sort of reincarnation.
This is what I so much desired and I have it now. It is confirmed from a man well-versed in Ifa and aja with over 90 years experience.
Negro, do not take away Christianity from me. Am a Chrstian but we have a culture in Isinweke where I come from. Am happy.
Back to the thread, am much into the race but will congratulate any of us that emerges as the Eze. There are so many distinguished Ndigbo in nairaland whom I feel are equal to the task aside mu. E.g
One-naira. This young boy has Igbo feelings written all over him. He has always campaigned for the unity of Ndigbo irrespective of South east or south south zone. He narrowly missed out last term, some claimed he was in hospital that period.
Pazienza: A proud Igbo, well traveled all over Igboland and is always ready to die for Ndigbo.
ACM10: Very well read, not afraid to say the truth and always backs up his comments with proofs.
Onlytruth: Very innovative, an intellectual, team leader and a future Nigerian head of state.
Lots of them.

Mofe is good. With the birth of a new baby and particularly one that has deep family sentiments you will agree that security must also be on the top three of things desired.

Three times Hausas made up thier mind to separate from Nigeria, they never left, they are still here. Twice Yoruba has done so, we never left, we are still here. Igbo left and you were brought back. For the second time since the war Igbos are in elite positions and in government. First occurred during Obasanjo civilian regime. There is gain....an incremental gain. This mad cow in BZM, Onwuka, is inflicted with the Achebe syndrome. His drunkeness with Achebe's Biafra will thwart all these gains. Onwuka called on non-Igbos in military to leave the land in two weeks. What will he do if his order is not followed? Whether or not he goes through with the ultimatum is immaterial, he has created a negative awareness and high security risk. One of the reasons Eze Odumchi was frustrated and annoyed into resignation is because of accusations that he does not respond and defend people like Onwuka. I am yet to see a response from Dede or Onlytruth in defense of Onwuka's madness. By tearing down the authority of an elected post on reason of acquiesence to political debates they themselves have compromised the position of Biafra and what it stands for by keeping silent on BZMs latest declaration.

If Onlytruth will lead Nigeria then his conditioning must start immediately. He needs to be weaned from the mad cow milk being fed to him by likes of Achebe, Onwuka and of course the Yaba left patient, Dede.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by DuduNegro: 10:00pm On Feb 24, 2013

wasn't Omanbala the seat of Aro?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
berem: gini gbasara kwa nu m? ekwucha go m ihe di m no obi.

Ada, O gbasara gi n'ihi na i na ekwu okwu dika onye choro Udo. ya mere o ji di mma ka anyi roputa onye di mma, ka o buru obu uzo egwu anyi. Nne biko tinye aka ebe ndi o-di-ka-o-di gi no. Biafra Rep ka anyi ga-eso. Biko e gekwala ihe ndi mkpasa na-ede n'elu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by klolly: 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2013
Syncan:

O nwere ncha papa lolo na-ere(Dudu osun), o di m ka aha ya na nke nwa amadi a yitere, nke ka njo bu na, o ji na-erelu nna ya n'ohu were na anya isi(negro). Biko onye kpo nkita bia uka bia kporo ya ugbua.Biafra Rep ka anyi ga-eso!

Chai! owurum ka agwara udi okwuá aga me'ji ósó wéreé bgapú na site áh jé cheáriá
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
Ndi Igbo kwenu

Igbo kwenu

Igbo bu Igbo kwezuo nu

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2013
klolly:

Chai! owurum ka agwara udi okwuá aga me'ji ósó wéreé bgapú na site áh jé cheáriá

Anambra nine nnoo,kedu ije, o na-agakwa? onye afu o makwanu nke a na-ako, ya tinyewe nu imi n'egbe agbasahi ya na akogheli ka onye egbuwalu isi.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

wasn't Omanbala the seat of Aro?
dude, am not too conversant with igbo history so i don't understand what you are saying. I still have a lot to learn from Eze Odumchi. grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2013
saintohia: Ndi Igbo kwenu

Igbo kwenu

Igbo bu Igbo kwezuo nu

Nnoo nwanne Ukwu
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
berem: dude, am not too conversant with igbo history so i don't understand what you are saying. I still have a lot to learn from Eze Odumchi. grin

Really?

I thought you were conversant with Igbo history...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Emmy9898: 10:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
My second nomination goes to Alex 101

Ndibanyi, akam dikwa na enu.
Ekenekwam unu.
Mma mma nu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by dafman10(m): 10:21pm On Feb 24, 2013
Why is everyone scared of Okija_juju? Abeg make una free d guy jor. Okija u gat my vote if delta ibo inlaws will be allowed to vote.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
It would be better if one unerstands the way he (okija juju) operates, then you will know that he is also Abagworo posing as nwa Anambra and Imo with those fake IDs.

And because he plays along with the id!ots such as chino24 & co or whatever in trying to divide us with his confusing tactics as instructed by his masters should not be good enough reason for you in particular to lable us as same with them, chinno as we speak nobody has shunned him the way we anambrans have done on this forum.

I have also seen where he (okija juju) was allying with dayokano,bluetooth and their likes rubbishing the Igbos for no good reason atall, we really need to ask ourselves who this "okija juju" really is and who is he working for?

Lets not be deceived by his foolish and unecessary jabs he throws up in the air against hausa/fulanis or Yorubas, it's part of his tactics to sell us all out as trouble makers so long as he does it with Igbo ids.

Thank you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by klolly: 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
Mazi Andre Uweh ndéwo, éke né dili Chineke máká nnwá bialá úwá. ní jí gwá ú éziokwu ábum onyé ófu ná ébeá. okwé rém hóta na ígú edémedé neené edegoro ebá abu hé nbé ne fé. Agu gom íhé neené edelé ebá. béyéré Biafra rep ná Alex101 má owurú ná echóró unity ígbó neené

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
Please the Electoral body:

Swap Obiagu1,s nomination for Biafra rep,

Obiagu1 is not standing election, he has nominated Biafra Rep already,

I'll make the second nomination later.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
Umunna,
I have gone through the links provided, and must say that some of the comments ranged from myopic, to ignorance; some are distasteful and indeed promote disunity contrary to our objectives.

But we must also agree with Okija_juju that since we have punished him in the past for these infrations, it would amount to double jeopardy to punish him again for them. Certainly it would be unfair to punish someone twice for same offence.

I would therefore maintain that only offence commited after the last election with any of the candidates' known multiple ids will be admissible in this matter. The electoral team will conduct further background checks on all the top contestants. We are encouraged to help in this effort by providing information on them.

In the case of Okija (aka Mad Cow), only recent information from Nov 2012 to date will suffice. Until further information Okija remains in the run. Further appeal may be directed to the Electoral Tribunal who reserve the right to upturn my decision.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by dayokanu(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
Noiseless2: I have also seen where he (okija juju) was allying with dayokano,bluetooth and their likes rubbishing the Igbos for no good reason atall, we really need to ask ourselves who this "okija juju" really is and who is he working for? .

One secret

Okija juju is also Dayokanu, Bluetooth, Mukina 2, Ileke-Idi and Patience Jonathan

Anuofia
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
Syncan:

Nnoo nwanne Ukwu

^^^^^^

Nwanne a di m nma,

Kudu nke na eme?

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
klolly: Mazi Andre Uweh ndéwo, éke né dili Chineke máká nnwá bialá úwá. ní jí gwá ú éziokwu ábum onyé ófu ná ébeá. okwé rém hóta na ígú edémedé neené edegoro ebá abu hé nbé ne fé. Agu gom íhé neené edelé ebá. béyéré Biafra rep ná Alex101 má owurú ná echóró unity ígbó neené

A na m anu onu gi, o na-aha ka ogene
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 10:33pm On Feb 24, 2013
saintohia: Please the Electoral body:

Swap Obiagu1,s nomination for Biafra rep,

Obiagu1 is not standing election, he has nominated Biafra Rep already,

I'll make the second nomination later.

PointB na ndi nhazi ndi ozo ngwa mezianu ihe kwesiri omume
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2013
saintohia:

^^^^^^

Nwanne a di m nma,

Kudu nke na eme?

Udo di, o teela m no ebe a na-ahu n'ihe nile na-aga na anya ya

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (59) (Reply)

NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment / Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down By Troops In Sambisa Forest. Photos / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.