Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53727 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by OneNaira6: 1:32am On Feb 28, 2013
After reading the back forth between onlytruth and some of the commentors, I have to say onlytruth just lost my vote. Any Igbo who still believe in the scam of "one Nigeria" need not only stay as far away from any leadership pertaining Igbo people but he should also take a look at what's happening in Nigeria and ask himself "Do I really think there is such thing as "one Nigeria""?

@ pointB or whoever it is that's the committee for this election: If voting/nomination is still going on, please add noiseless to the list. The dude is making sense die right now.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Onlytruth(m): 1:52am On Feb 28, 2013
One_Naira: After reading the back forth between onlytruth and some of the commentors, I have to say onlytruth just lost my vote. Any Igbo who still believe in the scam of "one Nigeria" need not only stay as far away from any leadership pertaining Igbo people but he should also take a look at what's happening in Nigeria and ask himself "Do I really think there is such thing as "one Nigeria""?

@ pointB or whoever it is that's the committee for this election: If voting/nomination is still going on, please add noiseless to the list. The dude is making sense die right now.

Before calling me a "One Nigeria" champion, please make sure you represent me fully.
For the record, I stated that "a PERMANENTLY DYSFUNCTIONAL Nigeria is a prime enemy of Igbo survival, and we should use ALL our resources to leave it". It is here in this thread, all you need do is go back and read.
What I would never support is a one track mind towards Biafra without thinking HOW to actualize it, and in the process history repeats itself.

Ndigbo need a functioning country, be it Nigeria or Biafra. So, if you are interested in quoting me, please quote me properly.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ugojamali(m): 6:45am On Feb 28, 2013
I would like to know, from the visible champions one Biafra, how we can actualize our ow sovereign state. Like onlytruth has stated, I am yet to see ZERO plans of how Biafran proponents would pull us out of fuc-king Nigeria. Please someone give us clues. Talk is cheap. Let's see plans.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 7:46am On Feb 28, 2013
alex101: Bros, I don't believe you should let people deceive you by quoting me out of context. I've stated that I'd defend Igbo's interests online/offline and one of the ways to this is calling out some of our Igbo sons/daughters who're fond of creating division. I have NEVER insulted any Igbo state,,,I be damned if I do that. I've always chastised a character by the moniker Abagworo, even though he's from my state. This I do because I found some of his comments on Igbo unity offensive. My use of the phrase "disorderly Igbo" stands for Igbo who will create confusion, all in the name of expressing their so called right to expression. Many of my posts in the archives of NL gives credence to my loyalty to Ndigbo online/offline.

I believe over time, ye shall become convinced.

^^^^^^^

I understood exactly what you meant by "disorderly Igbos", that is the reason I didn't try to refute that statement.

The only issue where I'm not still convinced, is your time of response, doesn't necessarily mean you'll be online 24 ( this the area Onlytruth is more advanced than you and Biafra -Rep ), but have you bothered to ask yourself, what about the delegate(s) you assume would be readily available when the chips are down, are no where to be found, just like you, Odumchi's scenario would start playing out again, this we want to avoid by all means.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by alfaman1: 7:47am On Feb 28, 2013
Onlytruth:

The people that have Igbo blood in their hands are people like MASSOB and others who have ZERO realistic plans for Biafra's actualization, yet they go about shouting up and down, alerting our enemies and in the process unwittingly defeating any chance of that ever happening.
We are all Igbo and are each entitled to our opinions. I would start by asking you to volunteer into the cabinet of the next Eze (whoever that may be) and make PERSONAL sacrifices for the rest of Igbo first, before accusing others of strange things.

A wisest Igbo is one who is determined NEVER to repeat the mistake of 1967-70. As long as there are wise and smart Igbo around, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
I hope I win this election so that I will assign you a personal role and see how well you perform it, before pointing fingers.

The Nigeria of today is one that we can use to make a lot of things happen ( again I won't give any details, but smart folks can figure it out), provided we don't rush off like people with little thinking.

I am very happy that my vote for you was not counted. I thought you were being a cunning politician but you were actually advocating one nigeria first and igbo independence as last resort. Infact you really have no political conviction. You just follow where the breeze blows. Your belief depends on if, ifs of other people's actions. If nigeria would, if igbo that.
Although you are probably going to win, reelection you is now a serious mistake and shows the errors of hastily organising this without proper debate.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 7:52am On Feb 28, 2013
Onlytruth:

Q: 1. In one sentence, why do you want to be Eze Ndi Igbo of NL?

A: Because I believe I have the experience to move us to the next level here

Q: 2. What are you going to do differently to better position Igbos?

A: I am already doing it, whether as Eze or not; and that is to agitate for more unity among Ndigbo, and to hold our governors accountable more, and also demand our fair share in Nigeria, or be allowed to secede. I have been a powerful voice of Ndigbo in this forum for over 3 years now, and I shall continue doing so whether I win or not.

Q 3. Do you believe in the Biafra Project? Please give reasons to support your answer.

A: I believe in a Biafran project of last resort. I have outlined my beliefs in my manifesto. Please revisit it. Thanks.

^^^^^^^

Your answer to the 3rd question is where I want you to work on a bit:

" believe in Biafra as a last resort", is the opposite, believe more in one Nigera as the first option?

That I think is the greatest mistake our earlier leaders made ( believed in something that doesn't really exist ), that mistake is yet to be corrected and affects us to date.

I'm thinking virtue, experience and knowledge is sufficient to make Biafra the first option, except in a functional one Nigeria.

Ok?

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by alfaman1: 7:55am On Feb 28, 2013
Onlytruth:

Before calling me a "One Nigeria" champion, please make sure you represent me fully.
For the record, I stated that "a PERMANENTLY DYSFUNCTIONAL Nigeria is a prime enemy of Igbo survival, and we should use ALL our resources to leave it". It is here in this thread, all you need do is go back and read.
What I would never support is a one track mind towards Biafra without thinking HOW to actualize it, and in the process history repeats itself.

Ndigbo need a functioning country, be it Nigeria or Biafra. So, if you are interested in quoting me, please quote me properly.
Thanks.

What have we ever had anything except a PERMANENTLY DYSFUNCTIONAL Nigeria? Do you read what you type sometimes before posting it?

Any track towards Biafra merits our support. Join and do something instead of waiting in vain for one nigeria to take care of you. This is not 1967. Stop thinking backwards. Nobody is repeating the same mistake.

Please note that there is no such thing as a functioning country, to be called Nigeria. Never has, never will. It is designed not to function. So even when you are properly quoted, you show a lack of clear sense of analysis.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2013
alfaman1:

I am very happy that my vote for you was not counted. I thought you were being a cunning politician but you were actually advocating one nigeria first and igbo independence as last resort. Infact you really have no political conviction. You just follow where the breeze blows. Your belief depends on if, ifs of other people's actions. If nigeria would, if igbo that.
Although you are probably going to win, reelection you is now a serious mistake and shows the errors of hastily organising this without proper debate.

^^^^^^

I thought I'm the only one that noted that, I'm yet to vote likewise many others.

It was based on the question I asked them ( my 3rd question ), that he clearly stated Biafra as a last resort.

I'm asking him for more clarification, and what exactly does he presently think based on what majority of Igbos want.

@ Onlytruth:

Please, what do you presently think based on below:

Your answer to my 3rd question is where I want you to work on a bit:

" believe in Biafra as a last resort", is the opposite, believe more in one Nigera as the first option?

That I think is the greatest mistake our earlier leaders made ( believed in something that doesn't really exist ), that mistake is yet to be corrected and affects us to date.

I'm thinking virtue, experience and knowledge is sufficient to make Biafra the first option, except in a functional one Nigeria.

Ok?

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2013
One_Naira: After reading the back forth between onlytruth and some of the commentors, I have to say onlytruth just lost my vote. Any Igbo who still believe in the scam of "one Nigeria" need not only stay as far away from any leadership pertaining Igbo people but he should also take a look at what's happening in Nigeria and ask himself "Do I really think there is such thing as "one Nigeria""?

Personally I have my view about Nigeria and Biafra, however as an electoral officer, I rather keep those views to myself for now.

Noiseless may make sense, but nothing stopped him from nominating himself or you nominating him for the position while nomination lasted. If by next election many still agree with your characterization of him, it would be good to see his nomination rise like a hot air balloon. But at the moment, the front door of nominations has been slammed shut. And we never did really considered a back door. smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 8:08am On Feb 28, 2013

^^^^^^

That's the reason you people would have waited for them to at least finish answering the questions, to have better understanding of what they want to do.

I'm yet to vote, I don't want to vote and later start regretting.

You can use their answers to my 3 questions as a start or your reference.

You still have an option, if you've really changed your mind, please go ahead and vote for another candidate, the only thing that would happen, is that your vote would be void, hence nobody would have it.

Voting and election is still going on.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 8:15am On Feb 28, 2013
The fear of Biafra secession and Niger Delta Agitation made the National Assembly the veto a bill that created NNDC.

The persistence and clamor for Biafra will force Nigeria to abandon hypocritical quota system for meritocracy.

The desire of a people to rule themselves in their unique way will force our Governors to be accountable to our people because United Voice and Force can never be intimidated.

However, we know that most Igbos are egalitarian and business oriented. Although I believe that getting Political Power will pave way for all things we ever desire which is Equity and fairness in this jungle called Nigeria and this we must do as long as we stay in this jungle called Nigeria, but there is need for diplomacy.

Our struggle for Biafra should be pursued with vision in today's world were International Alliance, trade and diplomacy is the engine of growth and greatness. Having said this, if Biafra secedes in a chaotic situation. This may invariably put us in direct conflict with Arab world who are ready to blackmail the Biafrans using their diplomatic leeway and power to suppress our peoples way of life which is largely trade and commerce. It may also result to unpronounced boycott and sanctions through blackmail.

Nigeria is already a big market to the advantage of the Igbos because of our culture of mobility and trade which should never be compromised in any decision the Igbos choose to take.

Whether Biafra or United Nigeria, the welfare of individual Igbo families all over the world should be paramount in our mind as we seek for Independent and prosperous Biafra that will live in harmony with our neighbours.

Ngwakwe salute you all Igbo Sons and Daughters.

Error and Omissions Exempted as this was sent from my mobile device.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: The fear of Biafra secession and Niger Delta Agitation made the National Assembly the veto a bill that created NNDC.

The persistence and clamor for Biafra will force Nigeria to abandon hypocritical quota system for meritocracy.

The desire of a people to rule themselves in their unique way will force our Governors to be accountable to our people because United Voice and Force can never be intimidated.

However, we know that most Igbos are egalitarian and business oriented. Although I believe that getting Political Power will pave way for all things we ever desire which is Equity and fairness in this jungle called Nigeria and this we must do as long as we stay in this jungle called Nigeria, but there is need for diplomacy.

Our struggle for Biafra should be pursued with vision in today's world were International Alliance, trade and diplomacy is the engine of growth and greatness. Having said this, if Biafra secedes in a chaotic situation. This may invariably put us in direct conflict with Arab world who are ready to blackmail the Biafrans using their diplomatic leeway and power to suppress our peoples way of life which is largely trade and commerce. It may also result to unpronounced boycott and sanctions through blackmail.

Nigeria is already a big market to the advantage of the Igbos because of our culture of mobility and trade which should never be compromised in any decision the Igbos choose to take.

Whether Biafra or United Nigeria, the welfare of individual Igbo families all over the world should be paramount in our mind as we seek for Independent and prosperous Biafra that will live in harmony with our neighbours.

^^^^^

Please, have you voted and who did you vote for ?

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by PointB: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2013
saintohia:

^^^^^

Seems you are more interested in exit polls. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 8:39am On Feb 28, 2013
PointB:

Seems you are more interested in exit polls. cheesy cheesy cheesy

^^^^^^

Good morning, not really.

What's going on huh!

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Onlytruth(m): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2013
saintohia:

^^^^^^

I thought I'm the only one that noted that, I'm yet to vote likewise many others.

It was based on the question I asked them ( my 3rd question ), that he clearly stated Biafra as a last resort.

I'm asking him for more clarification, and what exactly does he presently think based on what majority of Igbos want.

@ Onlytruth:

Please, what do you presently think based on below:

Your answer to my 3rd question is where I want you to work on a bit:

Ok?

Nwanne, I am yet to see a TRUE leader that speaks verbose. Diplomatic talk is what most serious leaders use. In the case of our situation in Nigeria, such diplomatic talk is CRUCIAL, especially NOW (as we approach 2015). Ndigbo si na nkita na ata ata adighi agbo uja. If MASSOB were like MEND, I bet you there would be few Igbo that would not support them. How many times have you seen Ijaw talking about what they plan to do in Nigeria? All you see is ACTION. Don't you think we've long past talk times?

Why I keep saying that I believe in a Biafra of last resort is because I have not seen any SERIOUS effort by Ndigbo to pursue Biafra. ALL our intellectuals are still very much withdrawn from it. A siting governor issued a shoot at sight against MASSOB in Onitsha. These are the things to ponder first before asking these questions.

We have been in Nairaland for sometime trying to organize Igbo voice around ANY issue -to basically coalesce around ONE idea for our future. It has been TOUGH.
Is that HOW we shall get Biafra? Nna I always say that the change I desire starts with ME. I pray that some of us would adopt that philosophy because that is the only way for us to achieve anything whether as Nigerias or as Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Onlytruth(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: The fear of Biafra secession and Niger Delta Agitation made the National Assembly the veto a bill that created NNDC.

[size=16pt]Whether Biafra or United Nigeria, the welfare of individual Igbo families all over the world should be paramount in our mind as we seek for Independent and prosperous Biafra that will live in harmony with our neighbours.[/size]

Words of wisdom. Endorsed. cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Onlytruth(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2013
alfaman1:

My brother that is a miscategorization of my political views. It seems that a lot of us don't understand the need for diplomatic speak. You want us to vomit everything here so that our enemies would be ready for us. Is that how we shall secure our future, whether in Nigeria or Biafra? Do you know that we have already spoken too much?
Our political opponents in Nigeria are not sleeping , you know.
Nna ike gwuru.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2013
Igbos should never put all their eggs in one basket.

In a bid to get Independence, we cannot afford to make the same mistake of 1967 by underestimating the forces acting and fighting against the Igbos.

If we must go for it (Biafra), let's get right through political and diplomatic means. We must prepare the home front and make the international community to see reasons for our action. Let the grassroot movement continue.

Until then let keep our voices high and loud as we fight in United front for the Nigerian President of Igbo extraction.

1 Like

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 8:57am On Feb 28, 2013
I have not voted, still evaluating the contestants.

saintohia:

^^^^^

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2013
Onlytruth:

Nwanne, I am yet to see a TRUE leader that speaks verbose. Diplomatic talk is what most serious leaders use. In the case of our situation in Nigeria, such diplomatic talk is CRUCIAL, especially NOW (as we approach 2015). Ndigbo si na nkita na ata ata adighi agbo uja. If MASSOB were like MEND, I bet you there would be few Igbo that would not support them. How many times have you seen Ijaw talking about what they plan to do in Nigeria? All you see is ACTION. Don't you think we've long past talk times?

Why I keep saying that I believe in a Biafra of last resort is because I have not seen any SERIOUS effort by Ndigbo to pursue Biafra. ALL our intellectuals are still very much withdrawn from it. A siting governor issued a shoot at sight against MASSOB in Onitsha. These are the things to ponder first before asking these questions.

We have been in Nairaland for sometime trying to organize Igbo voice around ANY issue -to basically coalesce around ONE idea for our future. It has been TOUGH.
Is that HOW we shall get Biafra? Nna I always say that the change I desire starts with ME. I pray that some of us would adopt that philosophy because that is the only way for us to achieve anything whether as Nigerias or as Biafrans.

^^^^^^

It's more convincing now, using rule #**.

There's always a price tag.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Onlytruth(m): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2013
saintohia:

^^^^^^

It's more convincing now, using rule #**.

There's always a price tag.

BTW Bros, did you notice that Ojukwu Library in Owerri was pulled down by unknown persons?
The act happened right inside Igbo heartland. Can you explain it to me? I hope you know it was pulled down by Igbo persons. These are the things I'm pondering and wringing my fingers. We have a long way to go to our emancipation.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ivynwa(f): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2013
Is voting on. Sorry I haven't the time to read through well. I am voting Onlytruth and Mannylife as his assistant. Manny sounds like he has a great carriage, i did want to check more of his posts to validate but haven't the time, the few posts of his I came across here showed "maturity".

So make una carry on and get somebody to replace "Odumchi's post" maka ndi ochi achigbua anyi bikonu.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2013
Ivynwa: Is voting on. Sorry I haven't the time to read through well. I am voting Onlytruth and Mannylife as his assistant. Manny sounds like he has a great carriage, i did want to check more of his posts to validate but haven't the time, the few posts of his I came across here showed "maturity".

So make una carry on and get somebody to replace "Odumchi's post" maka ndi ochi achigbua anyi bikonu.

Dear sis/bro, below is the voting thread, kindly follow the thread and direct your vote there.

https://www.nairaland.com/1209198/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-by-election
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2013
All of u who want Onlytruth, just cos he is vying for an e-ezeship to suddenly start pushing the cause of Biafra forward, una don do anything visible in ur own little sphere in real life?
Everybody has his/her stand on the Biafra issue, and should not be castigated for whatever it is...
You want Biafra, start by living together as one Igbo in Nigeria first, before looking for emancipation! We are not together, always looking for how to pull each other down! Even in a foreign land! I live in Nassarawa, and where I served, I had an igbo boss who I hoped will help me when it was recruitment time. When d time came, he wanted a 'roll in the hay' first. Saying nothing goes for nothing! It was a yoruba man who finally helped me, without asking for the colour of my dross!! tongue . So u see? If we can't even live as one in Nigeria, I shudder at what Biafra will look like!!

#DISCLAIMER: not every Igbo man is like that my lousy Oga, but how many are the good ones and what are they doing??

*putting on my armoured vest for the attack that is coming*
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by alfaman1: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2013
tchidi: All of u who want Onlytruth, just cos he is vying for an e-ezeship to suddenly start pushing the cause of Biafra forward, una don do anything visible in ur own little sphere in real life?
Everybody has his/her stand on the Biafra issue, and should not be castigated for whatever it is...
You want Biafra, start by living together as one Igbo in Nigeria first, before looking for emancipation! We are not together, always looking for how to pull each other down! Even in a foreign land! I live in Nassarawa, and where I served, I had an igbo boss who I hoped will help me when it was recruitment time. When d time came, he wanted a 'roll in the hay' first. Saying nothing goes for nothing! It was a yoruba man who finally helped me, without asking for the colour of my dross!! tongue . So u see? If we can't even live as one in Nigeria, I shudder at what Biafra will look like!!

#DISCLAIMER: not every Igbo man is like that my lousy Oga, but how many are the good ones and what are they doing??

Just shut up if you have nothing intelligent to say.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Policewoman(f): 10:23am On Feb 28, 2013
Who i go vote sef? Emmm.... Ok. Onlytruth.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2013
Policewoman: Who i go vote sef? Emmm.... Ok. Onlytruth.

Policewoman!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ugojamali(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2013
tchidi: All of u who want Onlytruth, just cos he is vying for an e-ezeship to suddenly start pushing the cause of Biafra forward, una don do anything visible in ur own little sphere in real life?

I buy you additional vest partina grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ugojamali(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2013

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2013
ugojamali:

Thank you oº°˚! My able partina
*slipping on the vest*
And an #iAM4BIAFRA!! Polo...
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Syncan(m): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2013
To God be all glory! Today extol the "Mould" of these great sons of e-Igboland, Biafra Rep, Onlytruth and Alex101. We pray Mafifle or whoever could ,to replicate again that post 'digging the archives'. Worthy Sons they are. For those who found them deficient here or there, do note that Martin L king jr. and MalcolmX are both honored as great men, the goal was the same but there could never exist a more conflicting 'modus operandi'. Ike di na awaja n'awaja. Udo!

Biafra Rep Campaign Organisation.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2013
I shall not be voting for any of these candidates..

They all are a clone of one another.. #BiafraZionists..

I would rather vote for Ogugua!

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (59) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives David Lyon In Abuja (photos) / Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.