Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53757 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2013
Okija_juju: I shall not be voting for any of these candidates..

They all are a clone of one another.. #BiafraZionists..

I would rather vote for Ogugua!

But you expected others to vote for you, nwanne better make your choice now.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

But you expected others to vote for you, nwanne better make your choice now.

Voting either of them would mean I endorse them and I dont!

I need a candidate that is accomodating and none of them are!

Ogugua for Nwuye Eze Mmuo 1 of Nairaland!! grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 11:06am On Feb 28, 2013
It's quite interesting to see how you jumped so quick to cast your blames on massob youths and others but cleverly avoided the cases regarging all the individuals and events which I mentioned earlier in the post you just responded, you should be using this opportunity to puting the blames on massaob & co's leadership like RALPH UWAZURIKE & co instead, who have long been hanging out with top politicians and getting bought up inluding the same seating governor Obi, who by the way knows everything about the ezu river killing, and which you also cleverly avoided mentioning his name well I understand why because just recently you tried to sell how wonderful he is, and bragged about posting pictures of his archievements but showed nothing in the end. One wonders what was Onlytruth trying to archieve by this sudden change?

Let me remind you that you might still come up on top at the end this exercise, after all you have the likes of Malam Nasir Hell rufai aka Ndu_Chucks who could vote you in with their multiple fake Igbo ids, thank you for the cabinate offer but I have a nature of being happy without being one of the leaders, as there also areas which I'm sacrificing for Igbo/Biafran cause offline at the moment.

May I also draw your attention that not all the Biafran groups behave like the leadership of massob and bzm, when you use massob and bzm to up you arguiment even though their problems are due to ralph uwazuruike peter obi,rochas okorocha and nigerian government. I'm glad to let you that there are still groups such as the Lower Niger Conference, Bilie Human Right Initiative and others who are working hand in hand, not forgeting the crew at Radiobiafralondon who are really worth emulating.

Thank you ignoring all the points I put to you but used a compromised and dying massob to make a point, ofcourse you have right to your opinions and hope you accept that those calling on Biafra in truth and honesty also have the right to be without all these lies and propaganda.

Onlytruth:

The people that have Igbo blood in their hands are people like MASSOB and others who have ZERO realistic plans for Biafra's actualization, yet they go about shouting up and down, alerting our enemies and in the process unwittingly defeating any chance of that ever happening.
We are all Igbo and are each entitled to our opinions. I would start by asking you to volunteer into the cabinet of the next Eze (whoever that may be) and make PERSONAL sacrifices for the rest of Igbo first, before accusing others of strange things.

A wisest Igbo is one who is determined NEVER to repeat the mistake of 1967-70. As long as there are wise and smart Igbo around, IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.
I hope I win this election so that I will assign you a personal role and see how well you perform it, before pointing fingers.

The Nigeria of today is one that we can use to make a lot of things happen ( again I won't give any details, but smart folks can figure it out), provided we don't rush off like people with little thinking.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

Voting either of them would mean I endorse them and I dont!

I need a candidate that is accomodating and none of them are!

Ogugua for Nwuye Eze Mmuo 1 of Nairaland!! grin

Well, this election is not for eze nwanyi less you forgot.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: I have not voted, still evaluating the contestants.

^^^^^

Ok, we're on same page.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2013
Thanks bro, but more happy for us to have a leader who would not be ignorant of our situation, everyone must not be in leadership but we can all contribute in many ways.

By the way please look around and cast your vote to someone else.
One_Naira: After reading the back forth between onlytruth and some of the commentors, I have to say onlytruth just lost my vote. Any Igbo who still believe in the scam of "one Nigeria" need not only stay as far away from any leadership pertaining Igbo people but he should also take a look at what's happening in Nigeria and ask himself "Do I really think there is such thing as "one Nigeria""?

@ pointB or whoever it is that's the committee for this election: If voting/nomination is still going on, please add noiseless to the list. The dude is making sense die right now.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2013
Bro, you know he is having a laugh lol!
PointB:

Personally I have my view about Nigeria and Biafra, however as an electoral officer, I rather keep those views to myself for now.

Noiseless may make sense, but nothing stopped him from nominating himself or you nominating him for the position while nomination lasted. If by next election many still agree with your characterization of him, it would be good to see his nomination rise like a hot air balloon. But at the moment, the front door of nominations has been slammed shut. And we never did really considered a back door. smiley wink
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2013
Onlytruth:

BTW Bros, did you notice that Ojukwu Library in Owerri was pulled down by unknown persons?
The act happened right inside Igbo heartland. Can you explain it to me? I hope you know it was pulled down by Igbo persons. These are the things I'm pondering and wringing my fingers. We have a long way to go to our emancipation.

^^^^^^

You are right on most of your views. All I wanted, was to get convinced that you understand the big picture and at same time thinking ahead.

On the Ojukwu Library, I think someone may be trying to prove a point...

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Okijajuju1(m): 11:24am On Feb 28, 2013
Onlytruth:

BTW Bros, did you notice that Ojukwu Library in Owerri was pulled down by unknown persons?
The act happened right inside Igbo heartland. Can you explain it to me? I hope you know it was pulled down by Igbo persons. These are the things I'm pondering and wringing my fingers. We have a long way to go to our emancipation.

Was it vandalized or did the building collapse on its own weight?!

I read that story and looked for evidence of vandalization and there was none.

How was it vandalized?! Using Bulldozers?! Using Explosives?! Using Sledge hammers?! how?! Or did they just show up one morning to a collapsed building and immediately tagged it vandalism?!

More light needs to be shed on the story first before anything else..
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 11:28am On Feb 28, 2013
Non of your Kinsmen here will fight you for saying your mind and recalcitranting your experience.

However, we mind what we voice out on the net against our people (irrespective of how it happened) as it will come back to collectively bite/hunt us Ndigbo.

tchidi: All of u who want Onlytruth, just cos he is vying for an e-ezeship to suddenly start pushing the cause of Biafra forward, una don do anything visible in ur own little sphere in real life?
Everybody has his/her stand on the Biafra issue, and should not be castigated for whatever it is...
You want Biafra, start by living together as one Igbo in Nigeria first, before looking for emancipation! We are not together, always looking for how to pull each other down! Even in a foreign land! I live in Nassarawa, and where I served, I had an igbo boss who I hoped will help me when it was recruitment time. When d time came, he wanted a 'roll in the hay' first. Saying nothing goes for nothing! It was a yoruba man who finally helped me, without asking for the colour of my dross!! tongue . So u see? If we can't even live as one in Nigeria, I shudder at what Biafra will look like!!

#DISCLAIMER: not every Igbo man is like that my lousy Oga, but how many are the good ones and what are they doing??

*putting on my armoured vest for the attack that is coming*
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2013
Who else could it be when we have agents of nigerian system (anti-Igbo/Biafra) in control all over Igboland?
Onlytruth:

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 11:33am On Feb 28, 2013
Let us please vote for ALEX101

Thanks.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2013
Noiseless2: It's quite interesting to see how you jumped so quick to cast your blames on massob youths and others but cleverly avoided the cases regarging all the individuals and events which I mentioned earlier in the post you just responded, you should be using this opportunity to puting the blames on massaob & co's leadership like RALPH UWAZURIKE & co instead, who have long been hanging out with top politicians and getting bought up inluding the same seating governor Obi, who by the way knows everything about the ezu river killing, and which you also cleverly avoided mentioning his name well I understand why because just recently you tried to sell how wonderful he is, and bragged about posting pictures of his archievements but showed nothing in the end. One wonders what was Onlytruth trying to archieve by this sudden change?

Let me remind you that you might still come up on top at the end this exercise, after all you have the likes of Malam Nasir Hell rufai aka Ndu_Chucks who could vote you in with their multiple fake Igbo ids, thank you for the cabinate offer but I have a nature of being happy without being one of the leaders, as there also areas which I'm sacrificing for Igbo/Biafran cause offline at the moment.

May I also draw your attention that not all the Biafran groups behave like the leadership of massob and bzm, when you use massob and bzm to up you arguiment even though their problems are due to ralph uwazuruike peter obi,rochas okorocha and nigerian government. I'm glad to let you that there are still groups such as the Lower Niger Conference, Bilie Human Right Initiative and others who are working hand in hand, not forgeting the crew at Radiobiafralondon who are really worth emulating.

Thank you ignoring all the points I put to you but used a compromised and dying massob to make a point, ofcourse you have right to your opinions and hope you accept that those calling on Biafra in truth and honesty also have the right to be without all these lies and propaganda.

^^^^^

If only you showed up during the nomination period, the whole equation would've changed.

You've a sound grasp of the Biafra and Nigeria situation.

Please, review the constitution carefully and let us know the best option that takes care of this situation.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: Non of your Kinsmen here will fight you for saying you mind and recalcitranting your experience.

However, we mind what we voice out on the net against our people (irrespective of how it happened) as it will come back to collectively bite/hunt us Ndigbo.

kiss kiss

Hear ye! Hear ye!! A mature mind has spoken...leave that okoko that was insulting himself...
Point taken and understood!

@ Alfaman..
In na sa me ka, zan ..... In bari kowai! angry angry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by mafifle: 12:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
Onlytruth:

Before calling me a "One Nigeria" champion, please make sure you represent me fully.
For the record, I stated that "a PERMANENTLY DYSFUNCTIONAL Nigeria is a prime enemy of Igbo survival, and we should use ALL our resources to leave it". It is here in this thread, all you need do is go back and read.
What I would never support is a one track mind towards Biafra without thinking HOW to actualize it, and in the process history repeats itself.

Ndigbo need a functioning country, be it Nigeria or Biafra. So, if you are interested in quoting me, please quote me properly.
Thanks.

Are you saying post independence we are not in "a PERMANENTLY DYSFUNCTIONAL Nigeria" and by implication entangled with "a prime enemy of Igbo survival"?

Please help me i am about abdicating some of my right (voting), but before doing that i need to make sure i an convinced.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Duru1(m): 1:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

Was it vandalized or did the building collapse on its own weight?!

I read that story and looked for evidence of vandalization and there was none.

How was it vandalized?! Using Bulldozers?! Using Explosives?! Using Sledge hammers?! how?! Or did they just show up one morning to a collapsed building and immediately tagged it vandalism?!

More light needs to be shed on the story first before anything else..

You have once claimed to be an engineer but when on issues pertaining to engineering, you write like a handyman. How on earth could you look or discern if a structure collapsed due to unbalanced loads, flaw design, use of substandard materials or sabotage by mere reading from newspaper report not prepared by a forensic engineer?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Onlytruth(m): 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
mafifle:

Are you saying post independence we are not in "a PERMANENTLY DYSFUNCTIONAL Nigeria" and by implication entangled with "a prime enemy of Igbo survival"?

Please help me i am about abdicating some of my right (voting), but before doing that i need to make sure i an convinced.

Nna the great Ikemba always spoke in riddles, but we umu Igbo always understood him. How can this small riddle prove too hard for a typical nwa afo? cheesy
Nna use your tongue to count your teeth. wink
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Onlytruth(m): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
Noiseless2: Thanks bro, but more happy for us to have a leader who would not be ignorant of our situation, everyone must not be in leadership but we can all contribute in many ways.

By the way please look around and cast your vote to someone else.

No no, you cannot get off so easily. In my worldview of leadership, the type I plan to institute here if I win, EVERYBODY MUST BE INVOLVED.
I stated that I plan to work WITH Ndigbo, not FOR them.

I have an Igbo proverb which basically says that if you plan to climb a tree to catch a particular animal that lives in tree trunks, you must first ensure that you see the animals poo on the ground first. I have been in Nairaland long enough to know which Igbo is serious about Igbo things, by the number of posts and times they've championed Igbo cases here. For one to be a successful champion of any sport, he must have trained in the sport for sometime. Even Obama had to become a US senator first, before aspiring for presidency.
The Bible also says that he that is trustworthy in little is trustworthy in much. How can anyone in all conscience criticize leaders while conveniently excluding himself from even the smallest role of leadership? In my leadership worldview, you lose the right to criticize, once you refuse to jump in and do things yourself. You claim to be doing things offline, like you are the only one. lol

Nna, if you love Ndigbo as you claim, please cast your vote and go and sit down quietly.
Thanks.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
Thanks bro, it's just a passion that i have when it comes to the opressed especially the Igbos in nigeria, business opportunities mean nothing to me when it comes to understanding and supporting the way forward and the right to life for the Igbos. Anyone can do even more if only they try very well in understanding
first what is the real problem,the cause of it then believe in not just a temporary solution but to confront the cause of the cancer, but then you have to believe in yourself and also ignore the propaganda machines often used by the none Biafrans to make you feel low about youself, cos they are no better than you
even though they will rather die than admit that they are not better, which by the way they would have long kicked you out if they honestly believe that they
are any better, now talk about hypocrisy of the highest level.

By the way i was here during the nomination period and made my nominations very clear just like most of us.

Please don't forget to tune in to RADIOBIAFRALONDON for tonight broadcast on internet, then if you have questions and suggestions they ever
ready to listen,answer and take in suggestions.

Thank you.
saintohia:

^^^^^

If only you showed up during the nomination period, the whole equation would've changed.

You've a sound grasp of the Biafra and Nigeria situation.

Please, review the constitution carefully and let us know the best option that takes care of this situation.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Onlytruth(m): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
Noiseless2: It's quite interesting to see how you jumped so quick to cast your blames on massob youths and others but cleverly avoided the cases regarging all the individuals and events which I mentioned earlier in the post you just responded, you should be using this opportunity to puting the blames on massaob & co's leadership like RALPH UWAZURIKE & co instead, who have long been hanging out with top politicians and getting bought up inluding the same seating governor Obi, who by the way knows everything about the ezu river killing, and which you also cleverly avoided mentioning his name well I understand why because just recently you tried to sell how wonderful he is, and bragged about posting pictures of his archievements but showed nothing in the end. One wonders what was Onlytruth trying to archieve by this sudden change?

Nna, how long have you even been in this Nairaland sef? The video I have is about 9 GB of data. I reconsidered posting it when I found out that I would need to slice and cut it into pieces. I don't have the time, so I shelved it. You accuse me of being a Peter Obi lover, but turn a blind eye to my criticism of him for his shoot at sight order on MASSOB at Onitsha some years ago. A peter Obi lover would at least spend time to post the videos, wouldn't you say, because the roads I saw were GOOD, and I did not take the videos in towns.
I really think that for someone who claims to love Ndigbo and want us to militantly challenge Nigeria, your pugnacious tactics here speaks volumes.

As for me, I have ONE AIM -> 1967-70 debacle MUST NEVER REPEAT AGAIN.
I also used to brag that if Ojukwu had someone of my thinking style, there is NO WAY FOR BIAFRA TO LOSE THAT WAR. NO WAY. cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
Anything with malam nasir hell rufai/ndu_chucks's support and blessings is automatically against my interest period, by the way good to know that you are doing alot of things for us offline.

But concern now is that you have cleverly avoided most of the vital points put to you to respond to, and bro, the more you continue avoiding them, is not only diapointing but heart breaking.

Please when has our COMRADE ONLYTRUTH turned to a work force for MALAM NASIR HELL RUFIA AKA NDU_CHUCKS?

Please come back brother that path has never worked for us, come back.
Onlytruth:

No no, you cannot get off so easily. In my worldview of leadership, the type I plan to institute here if I win, EVERYBODY MUST BE INVOLVED.
I stated that I plan to work WITH Ndigbo, not FOR them.

I have an Igbo proverb which basically says that if you plan to climb a tree to catch a particular animal that lives in tree trunks, you must first ensure that you see the animals poo on the ground first. I have been in Nairaland long enough to know which Igbo is serious about Igbo things, by the number of posts and times they've championed Igbo cases here. For one to be a successful champion of any sport, he must have trained in the sport for sometime. Even Obama had to become a US senator first, before aspiring for presidency.
The Bible also says that he that is trustworthy in little is trustworthy in much. How can anyone in all conscience criticize leaders while conveniently excluding himself from even the smallest role of leadership? In my leadership worldview, you lose the right to criticize, once you refuse to jump in and do things yourself. You claim to be doing things offline, like you are the only one. lol

Nna, if you love Ndigbo as you claim, please cast your vote and go and sit down quietly.
Thanks.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by mafifle: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
Onlytruth:

+1000000

advocate666: Woe betide nigeria if anything happens to Ihejirika.

+1000000

Onlytruth, please translate this +1000 to physical actions that you will take asumming anything hapaens to Ihejirika
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Onlytruth(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
mafifle:

Onlytruth, please translate this +1000 to physical actions that you will take asumming anything hapaens to Ihejirika

In my book of military strategy, Ihejirika should by now have recruited THOUSANDS of Igbo into the army, and placed them in strategic positions.
Nigeria is an open book exam. Only a fool would be taken unawares; but then again only a BIGGER fool would go about mouthing off.
I am assuming that Ihejirika is NOT a fool.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Onlytruth(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
Noiseless2: Anything with malam nasir hell rufai/ndu_chucks's support and blessings is automatically against my interest period, by the way good to know that you are doing alot of things for us offline.

But concern now is that you have cleverly avoided most of the vital points put to you to respond to, and bro, the more you continue avoiding them, is not only diapointing but heart breaking.

Please when has our COMRADE ONLYTRUTH turned to a work force for MALAM NASIR HELL RUFIA AKA NDU_CHUCKS?

Please come back brother that path has never worked for us, come back.

hehehe! cheesy cheesy cheesy

ndu_chucks must be having a laugh of his life by now. I bet you he will be praying so hard that I lose this election so that he will have airheads like you to deal with. lol

Nna this is the point I stop this exchange with you. Water has levels biko. Bye. wink
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
Huu huu! I intend to remain a visitor like like than seeking for residential permit on here like dudu negro,eko oti baje, alhaj_harem/garrix7,daftyokano,bluetooth,abagworo,mad cow/okija juju,ur new promoter malam nasir hell rufia & his fake igbo ids.

Finally please i never anything about militancy unless you see Bilie Human Right Initiative,Lower Niger Congress and their likes as your kind of "militants" lol!
Onlytruth:

Nna, how long have you even been in this Nairaland sef? The video I have is about 9 GB of data. I reconsidered posting it when I found out that I would need to slice and cut it into pieces. I don't have the time, so I shelved it. You accuse me of being a Peter Obi lover, but turn a blind eye to my criticism of him for his shoot at sight order on MASSOB at Onitsha some years ago. A peter Obi lover would at least spend time to post the videos, wouldn't you say, because the roads I saw were GOOD, and I did not take the videos in towns.
I really think that for someone who claims to love Ndigbo and want us to militantly challenge Nigeria, your pugnacious tactics here speaks volumes.

As for me, I have ONE AIM -> 1967-70 debacle MUST NEVER REPEAT AGAIN.
I also used to brag that if Ojukwu had someone of my thinking style, there is NO WAY FOR BIAFRA TO LOSE THAT WAR. NO WAY. cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by saintohia: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
Noiseless2: Thanks bro, it's just a passion that i have when it comes to the opressed especially the Igbos in nigeria, business opportunities mean nothing to me when it comes to understanding and supporting the way forward and the right to life for the Igbos. Anyone can do even more if only they try very well in understanding
first what is the real problem,the cause of it then believe in not just a temporary solution but to confront the cause of the cancer, but then you have to believe in yourself and also ignore the propaganda machines often used by the none Biafrans to make you feel low about youself, cos they are no better than you
even though they will rather die than admit that they are not better, which by the way they would have long kicked you out if they honestly believe that they
are any better, now talk about hypocrisy of the highest level.

By the way i was here during the nomination period and made my nominations very clear just like most of us.

Please don't forget to tune in to RADIOBIAFRALONDON for tonight broadcast on internet, then if you have questions and suggestions they ever
ready to listen,answer and take in suggestions.

Thank you.

^^^^^^

Noted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War / Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart / What A Military Man Did To A Danfo Driver Today In Apapa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.