Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations - Politics (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations (53573 Views)

PDP Wins Ife Central (osun State) House Of Assembly By-election / Eze Ndi Igbo In Lagos Reacts To Oba Of Lagos Anti-igbo Comment / Niger East Senatorial By-election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ihejirika emela ya, Senator Chris Anyanwu bu onye huru maka nke a na Imo State.

Mgbe amara okwa ya na Imo State, otutu umu okorobia na agboghobia tinyere akwukwo site na nkwado Chris Anyanwu

Onlytruth:

In my book of military strategy, Ihejirika should by now have recruited THOUSANDS of Igbo into the army, and placed them in strategic positions.
Nigeria is an open book exam. Only a fool would be taken unawares; but then again only a BIGGER fool would go about mouthing off.
I am assuming that Ihejirika is NOT a fool.

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Noiseless2: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
Listen bro, i know my limit and use it very well, does it mean if you fail thats it? Unlike some, some of us have to be on the look out and i'm one of thos.

Ofcourse he is damn happy where ever he is hiding under a woman's bed as coward since some like you has taken his position.

That hypocrites ndu chucks knows that i can see every game he plays.
Onlytruth:

hehehe! cheesy cheesy cheesy

ndu_chucks must be having a laugh of his life by now. I bet you he will be praying so hard that I lose this election so that he will have airheads like you to deal with. lol

Nna this is the point I stop this exchange with you. Water has levels biko. Bye. wink
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by mafifle: 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ngwakwe:

Ihejirika emela ya, Senator Chris Anyanwu bu onye huru maka nke a na Imo State.

Mgbe amara okwa ya na Imo State, otutu umu okorobia na agboghobia tinyere akwukwo site na nkwado Chris Anyanwu

chukwu abia ama gozie ndi ozi ya. onwe gi nye ndi iro any puru ime.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

Well in all honesty ifyalways has no hand in this and her name shouldn't have be dragged into this, i like to call a spade a spade, some people may not like me for saying things the way it is but i like to speak without fear or favor irrespective of who is involve. In that case i would like to appeal to all parties to shed their swards and learn how to tolerate one another.

Ifyalways if my appeal maybe accepted by you kindly ignore and forgive.

Thanks.

Ok, I just started from the previous page, I thought otherwise... Ifyalways, since they said you're just coming, my apologies for calling your name.

@alfaman1, please it's enough, calm down and let it go. If you don't mind, can we all make this place worth it?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ogbonaikenna(m): 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2013
I want Onlytruth to answer this: What is your view about Bilie Human Rights Initiative?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by ugojamali(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
tchidi:

Partina'm oº°˚!
*rushing to hug u*
You don miss oº°˚! This guy has called me himself all manner of names oº°˚! I just de laff!! I'm sure if we meet in real life, e go ansa me 'Yes Ma' grin grin but even if its not so, I no fit lower myself to insult am!

*hug* I see everything. D guy remind me of d kind ppl wey de chat for 2go. Anyway free am. Make we go catch fun by rioting and demanding for d cancellation of dis election... grin grin grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
^^
shocked shocked shocked
Maka why? Them don rig am? grin
I trust Dee Manny, e no go gree make e happen.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
@OAM4J,

What have you done with my post? When did it become a crime to call my fellow brethren to order? What crime did I commit by appealing to them? angry angry angry angry Smh again.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life: @OAM4J,

What have you done with my post? When did it become a crime to call my fellow brethren to order? What crime did I commit by appealing to them? angry angry angry angry Smh again.

I think say na u ctrl Z the post oº°˚! Hapu ya biko... kiss kiss

How's d election going?
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
tchidi:

I think say na u ctrl Z the post oº°˚! Hapu ya biko... kiss kiss

How's d election going?

This is what he does all the time, always hiding people's post.

Later they will blame Afam as Bigot... Anyway, this is not the right thread for such.

Election is going fine, I like how versatile the election is going so far, can't wait for tomorrow to come.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Ngwakwe: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
I appreciate OAM4J for cleaning those exchange of insults that ridicule our mission in this thread.

Manny. yours was hidden probably for quoting one of those insults. Just to keep the thread serene.

manny4life:

This is what he does all the time, always hiding people's post.

Later they will blame Afam as Bigot... Anyway, this is not the right thread for such.

Election is going fine, I like how versatile the election is going so far, can't wait for tomorrow to come.

2 Likes

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
tchidi: All of u who want Onlytruth, just cos he is vying for an e-ezeship to suddenly start pushing the cause of Biafra forward, una don do anything visible in ur own little sphere in real life?
Everybody has his/her stand on the Biafra issue, and should not be castigated for whatever it is...
You want Biafra, start by living together as one Igbo in Nigeria first, before looking for emancipation! We are not together, always looking for how to pull each other down! Even in a foreign land! I live in Nassarawa, and where I served, I had an igbo boss who I hoped will help me when it was recruitment time. When d time came, he wanted a 'roll in the hay' first. Saying nothing goes for nothing! It was a yoruba man who finally helped me, without asking for the colour of my dross!! tongue . So u see? If we can't even live as one in Nigeria, I shudder at what Biafra will look like!!

#DISCLAIMER: not every Igbo man is like that my lousy Oga, but how many are the good ones and what are they doing??

*putting on my armoured vest for the attack that is coming*

I no blame your Oga because if na me sef, I would ask for that first
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: I appreciate OAM4J for cleaning those exchange of insults that ridicule our mission in this thread.

Manny. yours was hidden probably for quoting one of those insults. Just to keep the thread serene.

POC, the insult was one way.... No exchange... undecided undecided

Biko When will the vote be counted? Make we pop e-champagne!! tongue tongue
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2013
Onlytruth: hehehe! cheesy cheesy cheesy

ndu_chucks must be having a laugh of his life by now. I bet you he will be praying so hard that I lose this election so that he will have airheads like you to deal with. lol

Nna this is the point I stop this exchange with you. Water has levels biko. Bye. wink

Mumu get levels o. See mumu like onlytruth dey catch person mugun
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by manny4life(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: I appreciate OAM4J for cleaning those exchange of insults that ridicule our mission in this thread.

Yes I quoted alfaman1 two times, but I did not insult him nor exchange words, I thought they had power to edit post which they done on numerous occasion, why don't just remove the quote?

Anyway, I've forgotten about it, it's just that it's his pattern, not that he cares anyway nor will I have sleepless night, but what is wrong is just wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) / Akpabio Wins Senate President Election / Court Of Appeal Dismisses Jimoh Ibrahim's Application (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.