Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,974 members, 7,956,646 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

Guys What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Would You Do? (1694 Views)

Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? / Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? / Guys What Do U Term As Sexy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Would You Do? by DeBarrister: 6:49am On Feb 22, 2013
You have a girlfriend and you have been dating her for a pretty love time. You travelled for somedays and you guys talk everyday on phone and she claims to be missing you badly which even makes miss her as well. You then finish up whatever you travelled for and head back to your town of residence without informing her you are on your way back. Now before reaching your home on arrival to your town, you called your best friend that you guys hangout steady together to inform him you have arrived and he heads to your house. You call your girlfriend just to checkup on her and she claims she is at her house missing you. Just 5mins after the call your friend arrives and you guys head to a joint for some drink and guess what, your woman is there with a guy sitting on a table for 2. The content on the table shows that they have even been there for a long while even while she claimed being at home and missing. What will you do?
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 22, 2013
I'll walk gently on just to show how badass I can be!
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by DeBarrister: 7:04am On Feb 22, 2013
@Sauer,
you said you will walk gently on right, does that mean you will walk away from the joint or you will walk towards her?
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by 190: 7:37am On Feb 22, 2013
Dondav: We've got over 1 billion women awaiting you to approach them

Dondav na d same papa born me and u
This is exactly d same tin I tell nairaland boys
They'l never listen 2me

Women are too much 2labour one's ar-se ova one
I dunno why they've refused 2tap into this women resources
Jeeez - Phuck her jor - he shud get his ar-se seated down
Drink like never before - merry and then go phuck some other bit-ches waiting on d side lines

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 22, 2013
190:

Dondav na d same papa born me and u
This is exactly d same tin I tell nairaland boys
They'l never listen 2me

Women are too much 2labour one's ar-se ova one
I dunno why they've refused 2tap into this women resources
Jeeez - Phuck her jor - he shud get his ar-se seated down
Drink like never before - merry and then go phuck some other bit-ches waiting on d side lines

ROTFLMAO... 190, have mercy on our ladies.lol

your future wifey is in for a tough time.
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by freecocoa(f): 8:05am On Feb 22, 2013
Its obvious she's a lying cheat, what's there to do but to sit down, order your drinks and watch her sweat her a$$ out?

She'll prolly leave the joint and come begging you later, that's when you should show her who's boss.wink
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by Inosenduatall: 8:32am On Feb 22, 2013
freecocoa: Its obvious she's a lying cheat, what's there to do but to sit down, order your drinks and watch her sweat her a$$ out?

She'll prolly leave the joint and come begging you later, that's when you should show her who's boss.wink

Listen to her. It's what i would do.
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by Coldfaya(m): 9:08am On Feb 22, 2013
Inosenduatall:
Listen to her. It's what i would do.

Listen to what?
I'm sure the guy is pissed not cos she's chilling buh cos she actually claimed she was at home missing him.
Sometimes its best not to listen cos u fit come fall mugu.
Op I guess d incident is passed n I sure u walked up d table said hi , shook hands with d peeps on d table n went baq to kack goozle ur drinks. If no b so den u r on a long thing.
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by DeBarrister: 9:13am On Feb 22, 2013
Now imagin after seeing her, u noticed she saw u and became restless. You and your friend then walked out, entered your car and left to another spot u guys usually go to. Your girl knows this spot cus she knows virtually everywhere u like hanging out. All of a sudden she appears and the spot and b4 saying anythg she just knelt down, started crying and begging that the guy was just a friend and she didnt want to tell u she was out with a friend so that you wont be worried. What would you do?
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by 190: 9:26am On Feb 22, 2013
lalaosky:

Flytefalls embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by 190: 9:27am On Feb 22, 2013
De_Barrister: Now imagin after seeing her, u noticed she saw u and became restless. You and your friend then walked out, entered your car and left to another spot u guys usually go to. Your girl knows this spot cus she knows virtually everywhere u like hanging out. All of a sudden she appears and the spot and b4 saying anythg she just knelt down, started crying and begging that the guy was just a friend and she didnt want to tell u she was out with a friend so that you wont be worried. What would you do?

Nigerian Boys Nigerian Boys Nigeriaaaaaaan Boyss

#faints#
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2013
lalaosky:

I think I like him. Speaks the truth all the time.
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 22, 2013
De_Barrister: Now imagin after seeing her, u noticed she saw u and became restless. You and your friend then walked out, entered your car and left to another spot u guys usually go to. Your girl knows this spot cus she knows virtually everywhere u like hanging out. All of a sudden she appears and the spot and b4 saying anythg she just knelt down, started crying and begging that the guy was just a friend and she didnt want to tell u she was out with a friend so that you wont be worried. What would you do?
Never never in your life listen to any woman who cries and kneels to beg you. I can categorically say they are all frauds. My Mom always tells me that a woman who cries and talks, is a home recker.
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 22, 2013
Oh well maybe they were just hanging out no need to jump to conclusions. There are many reasons she could have lied to you. She wants to play the good girl because she knows you like her indoors and missing you and she wants the ring in the long run meanwhile she is bored silly needs company and is simply hanging out with a friend, a toaster etc or whatever. Apparently you guys are not really friends on a major scale. You know how you Nigerian guys like goody two shoes.

But she did leave the guy and run after you naw. A little trust? Do what you have to do.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do? by freecocoa(f): 10:49am On Feb 22, 2013
^Please don't do that, I mean make excuses for a girl like that.

There's no reason to lie especially about something of that nature, I see no big deal in telling your bf you want to hang out with a friend.

Its a different thing if she told him and he said no but she still goes, its more understandable.
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 22, 2013
freecocoa: ^Please don't do that, I mean make excuses for a girl like that.

There's no reason to lie especially about something of that nature, I see no big deal in telling your bf you want to hang out with a friend.

Its a different thing if she told him and he said no but she still goes, its more understandable.

Babe not excuses just saying it the way i see it. Don't you get it they were not on that level of friendship. She was acting the good girl script. When you say a girl like that what do you mean a liar? yes she is a liar it doesn't make her a cheat.
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by freecocoa(f): 11:06am On Feb 22, 2013
andromida:

Babe not excuses just saying it the way i see it. Don't you get it they were not on that level of friendship. She was acting the good girl script. When you say a girl like that what do you mean a liar? yes she is a liar it doesn't make her a cheat.
I still beg to differ.

Not being friends whatsoever with her boyfriend still does not excuse lying unnecessarily, I mean this is not even an issue as far as I'm concerned, there's no big deal in telling your bf you want to hang out with a friend unless your bf is Hitler in which case you won't even dare hanging out with a guy in a vicinity he would likely see you or get to know your actions.

What she did says a lot about her kind of person, "I'm at home just missing you" is what she said when she was at a bar with another guy, c'mon if she wasn't already cheating, she would cheat with whoever she was hanging out with.
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by freecocoa(f): 11:14am On Feb 22, 2013
Double post.
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2013
andromida: Oh well maybe they were just hanging out no need to jump to conclusions. There are many reasons she could have lied to you. She wants to play the good girl because she knows you like her indoors and missing you and she wants the ring in the long run meanwhile she is bored silly needs company and is simply hanging out with a friend, a toaster etc or whatever. Apparently you guys are not really friends on a major scale. You know how you Nigerian guys like goody two shoes.

But she did leave the guy and run after you naw. A little trust? Do what you have to do.
you're almost on point with ur comment. Its only dat, its bad enough dat she had to lie bout it. Yes it could be an harmless outing with an ordinary friend that could've meant nothing which my hunch tells me it is so. But the fact dat she lied bout it to her boyfriend is just not it..there's nothing sensible bout trying to play the gud girl script by lying to keep him from been worried. She dint av to hide dat from him. My dad would say, whatever is done in secret is never gud.
@op. If i were the guy, well i'd walk in like say nothing happen. I wouldn't act like i want her to see me or not. I'd just act like my normal self like i don't care. Do my business, and get out, whenever i feel i want to. Give her the cold shoulders for a while...
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2013
andromida: Oh well maybe they were just hanging out no need to jump to conclusions. There are many reasons she could have lied to you. She wants to play the good girl because she knows you like her indoors and missing you and she wants the ring in the long run meanwhile she is bored silly needs company and is simply hanging out with a friend, a toaster etc or whatever. Apparently you guys are not really friends on a major scale. You know how you Nigerian guys like goody two shoes.

Re: Guys What Would You Do? by freecocoa(f): 11:45am On Feb 22, 2013
Abeg let's not be sentimental about this issue because we are women.

Any girl that would lie about hanging out with a guy to her man has a motive and that motive is usually not a good one.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Would You Do? by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 22, 2013
@op, #kneels on her behalf# pls just 4give her, i knw she lied which can cause losing of trust. But to “err is human, to 4give is divine“

Pls, she deserve a second a chance. Remember, the devil u knw is better than the angel u dont knw.

Just let go of wat she has done, and accept her back. Inugo?? Oh nwoke oma!! Ezigbo mmadu!!
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by freecocoa(f): 11:49am On Feb 22, 2013
^lmao grin
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by DeBarrister: 11:50am On Feb 22, 2013
Now check this out. What if you were her first bf and she was ur first gf. U guys disvirgined each other and this relationship has been on from when u guys were pretty young up through 6 years when this all happened. Would you get to still consider her?
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by freecocoa(f): 11:59am On Feb 22, 2013
^Come are you alright at all?mscheew.
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by olumaxi(m): 12:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
De_Barrister: Now check this out. What if you were her first bf and she was ur first gf. U guys disvirgined each other and this relationship has been on from when u guys were pretty young up through 6 years when this all happened. Would you get to still consider her?
guy,i feel ur pain..and i culd also sensd dat u stil lov ur chik..and instead of givin us d low-down abt ur relatnshp bit by bit..i'l advise u cal ur gal n talk to ha n listen to wat she gat to xay..secondly,dat u disvirgnd som1 doesnt make ha a saint/cheat
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by Exponental(m): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2013
It depends.......
if she leaves d guy immediately n apologise, telling me she just thought of hanging out with him cos she was bored, I will let go 4 d honor she accorded me,
if she tries being smart/ playing me, we talk about it n agree on way forward,
but if she snubs me.........it's OVER.
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by Coldfaya(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2013
freecocoa: ^Come are you alright at all?mscheew.

Lol.......ah taya ooo.
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
tpacalipse: I think I like him. Speaks the truth all the time.

not AT ALL TIMES but most SOMETIMES/MOST TIMES
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by 2jideofor(m): 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
freecocoa: Abeg let's not be sentimental about this issue because we are women.

Any girl that would lie about hanging out with a guy to her man has a motive and that motive is usually not a good one.
Leave to people who are being sentimental with the truth... Any girl who would do a thing like that is a cheat! I am talking from experience

2sexy
Re: Guys What Would You Do? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Partner Slaps Your Mum? / Why Did You Cheat / Ladies Should Always Be Prepared For Guys To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.