Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. (23711 Views)

Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) / Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo / 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by CeCeBillz(f): 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
He was using u to test his power and u didn't end it.. Some girls sha!!! Love no be by force oh! I don talk my own
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by huninaija(f): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
May God help these so called relationships that have been re-defined into a killing sport..

Man bites off lovers ears? woman chokes husband? what next??

may her gentle soul RIP!
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Ejine(m): 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
AG.gal:
He's been beating her n she was enjoying it. Cos i dnt see y she didnt leave his sorry a.r.s.e

The sex must have been too good.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by FXKing2012(m): 5:26pm On Feb 22, 2013
Girls, be careful whom you date.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Orikinla(m): 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2013
Please, let the brute be hanged.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2013
A lesson to all.
Especially those who like boxers!
cry
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by igben(m): 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
Oscar pistorius of 9ja undecided undecided undecided
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by akpanbaba: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
Valentine this year has become killingtine.All we hear is killing here and there.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by FXKing2012(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2013
Orikinla: Please, let the brute be hanged.
Habaa...dont u believe in forgiveness?
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Odunharry(m): 5:46pm On Feb 22, 2013
pls what was she thinking...so she has been recieving beaten from someone who claims love her and she has been enduring??if the guy truly loves her,he wouldnt dear lay a finger on her..i dont think their cases is love,love is caring and no matter what will forgive...honestly both of them no try o....dia own lov no dy see o
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Slickest(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nd there goes the hope of a family 2an early grave al in d name of perseverin d aggression of a love one.....rip
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by creativemusic: 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2013
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by stepheny2k: 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nonsense Poor lover girls!!!wat a big lost[b][/b] lipsrsealed
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by lagdude: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
R.I.P Miss Olayinde Bournes,I don't take PM news serious either but this is true life story,the guy is a yahoo+,learnt that the guy went to report himself @ d station,trying to upload her pix but couldn't get it but will do as soon as I get it
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by abifoluwa: 6:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
Judolisco: if am a gurl i wil kill guys lyk mad bitting off thier diggs rip jare
huh? you gay bruh? sad
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by frankgreat(m): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
Thomas!!!its true, it happend in ma area..saw people gathering at the junction den asked ma sis wen I got home, she said a girl died in her boyfrnd's house, that he beat the girl to death
Koolking: P.M.NEWS I don't take their news serious. I am sure they garnished the news in order to sell. I won't be surprised if Miss Titilayo Fagbamila came on to debunk the news and threaten to sue. Or she is the editor of PM News.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
born2fuck: A part-time Business Administration Student of Lagos State Polytechnic, Miss Olayinde Bournes, 22, has allegedly been beaten to death by her boyfriend, Abuchi Cyril.

The incident happened  Thursday at Shorinmade Street, Aguda-Ogba area of Lagos State, southwest Nigeria.

According to Miss Titilayo Fagbamila, friend of the deceased girl, she always complained to her that her boyfriend, Abuchi always beat her at the slightest provocation.

She said that on Thursday when the tragedy occurred, Abuchi invited Olayinde to his house along Shorinmade Street, to see his travel documents.

oThe late Miss Olayinde Bournes

Titilayo said nobody knew what happened when the lovers were together but it is believed that they had a misunderstanding which may have led to a fight.

Sources at 17, Muibi Street residence of the deceased told P.M.NEWS that  after the fight with her boyfriend, the victim was rushed to G&S Hospital where she was confirmed dead before the corpse was taken to Ikeja General Hospital for autopsy.

Abuchi was immediately arrested and taken to Area 'G' Police Command, Ogba, for interrogation.

When our correspondent visited Area 'G', Ogba, Friday morning, the suspect was seen writing his statement.

When contacted for comment, the Area 'G' Commander, Assistant Commissioner of Police, Mr. Ishola Abdulahi, declined to speak on the issue, saying it  was too early as investigation was going on.

Speaking with P.M.NEWS, the 55-year old father of  Olayinde, Mr. Akindele Bournes, said his daughter was not a troublesome person, adding that the government must ensure that justice is done.

--Yusuf Muhammed

http://.mobi/output.php?id=6579

Fooolish gurl; she deserve wat she got! Animal. U have a BF dat beats u up n U still decide 2 stay with him becos of 'Love' many gurls re very idiotic, if I have an opportunity I will spit on her corpse idioot!! And dis goes out 2 all the gurls dat have d so called BF dat beats u up, u better leave dat relationship n set 2 arrange ur life cus he doesn't deserve U or any Lady on earth. No man, n I repeat no man! Has d right no matter wat happens 2 lay his filty hands on any lady, any man dat does dat is an animal n does not deserve U!
I think a word is enof 4 d wise! Gurls b warned (no Love should cos u pain)
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by nwauwa(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2013
RIP
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by dapsonlou(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2013
he invite her to see his documents, instead of going abroad, hes killed someone ode
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by ayoade2: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
Nairaland has over a million members and am sure such animals and punching bags as this are in this forum. So, I think the ladies, single or married, should tell us why they stayed in an abusive relationship till death. The wife beaters should also tell us why they enjoy beating their spouse cos I don't seem to understand how to process it.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by ujukala: 8:08pm On Feb 22, 2013
May her soul rest in peace. Lessons should be learnt from this.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by j4sure(m): 8:33pm On Feb 22, 2013
@ Source
Are they married yet?
was the girl deformed anyhow maybe lame,dumb or blind which could have made her thought if she walk out of the so call relationship she won't get another guy?
Is the guy father wealthy or influential which can make girl refuse to leave because of the money she dey collect?
Or na simply LOVE or LUST

Eeya R.I.P Sha
sorry o laspotians very painful.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by UKBobo(m): 8:39pm On Feb 22, 2013
My Funmi's sister is beaten by her boyfriend (Dapo) regularly. He came around post NY celebrations and I cornered him and asked him why he is so mean and he said 'that is how back-home girls like being treated, it shows them that their boyfriends really love them'. I showed him the door immediately. sad sad sad
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by mkoabiola: 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2013
But y do some guys batter dier girlfiend(s).
Ds is a question av been asking for long but no acceptable answer.
I will nnever never and never beat my girlfriend or fiancee not even my wife,no matter wat she do to me.
Even if I see anoda man sleeping with her(God forbid).
Ds beating n killing is now rampant dese days.yyyyy.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by khun007(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
Eya ai go kil maslf?
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by CMGO(f): 8:56pm On Feb 22, 2013
born2fuck: A part-time Business Administration Student of Lagos State Polytechnic, Miss Olayinde Bournes, 22, has allegedly been beaten to death by her boyfriend, Abuchi Cyril.

The incident happened  Thursday at Shorinmade Street, Aguda-Ogba area of Lagos State, southwest Nigeria.

According to Miss Titilayo Fagbamila, friend of the deceased girl, she always complained to her that her boyfriend, Abuchi always beat her at the slightest provocation.

She said that on Thursday when the tragedy occurred, Abuchi invited Olayinde to his house along Shorinmade Street, to see his travel documents.

Titilayo said nobody knew what happened when the lovers were together but it is believed that they had a misunderstanding which may have led to a fight.

Sources at 17, Muibi Street residence of the deceased told P.M.NEWS that  after the fight with her boyfriend, the victim was rushed to G&S Hospital where she was confirmed dead before the corpse was taken to Ikeja General Hospital for autopsy.

Abuchi was immediately arrested and taken to Area 'G' Police Command, Ogba, for interrogation.

When our correspondent visited Area 'G', Ogba, Friday morning, the suspect was seen writing his statement.

When contacted for comment, the Area 'G' Commander, Assistant Commissioner of Police, Mr. Ishola Abdulahi, declined to speak on the issue, saying it  was too early as investigation was going on.

Speaking with P.M.NEWS, the 55-year old father of  Olayinde, Mr. Akindele Bournes, said his daughter was not a troublesome person, adding that the government must ensure that justice is done.

--Yusuf Muhammed

Foolishness, when the bible clearly warns that we should flee fornication/immorality, people now engage in it with impunity to the point of even making it a do or die affair.

She has wasted her life, what would she say when she stands before the judgement throne?
Brethren the standard of God has not changed and will never change, let's not allow devil to deceive us. Hell fire is soo REAL and soo HORRIBLE, let us flee from every sin and leave a holy life.

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by CMGO(f): 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2013

--Yusuf Muhammed

Foolishness, when the bible clearly warns that we should flee fornication/immorality, people now engage in it with impunity to the point of even making it a do or die affair.

She has wasted her life, what would she say when she stands before the judgement throne?
Brethren the standard of God has not changed and will never change, let's not allow devil to deceive us. Hell fire is soo REAL and soo HORRIBLE, let us flee from every sin and leave a holy life.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 22, 2013
see all of you talking....

i know alot of girls in abusive relationship... they end up believing that the abuse is as a result of love.....

Nneka, i'd never forgive you for picking a beater over me!!... im happy now and my life is great!
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Tijay90(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
well..."macho" men,bad boys,"in-charge"guys...these re what the girls want...pathetic!
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by stpat1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2013
kokoye:

RIP but ...some people truly enjoy abuse. why do you continue to stay with some that always beats you up?

Some species and this so-called love sha...smh

I wonder, some of them act as if they've got no other choice. Must u die in a relationship?

It applies to both sexes
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by cap28: 10:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
dont worry, his fellow inmates will beat the black out of him when he gets to kirikiri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapper Caught With 2 Children In Imo, Beaten Mercilessly By Vigilante. Photos / Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help / Prophet Arrested For Staging The Kidnap Of His Church Members. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.