Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. (23713 Views)

Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) / Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo / 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by dlinglos(f): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Maybe she was afraid of what the "VIOLENT" guy no monster will do if she leaves him! angry What most girls don't know is that it is only LOSERS yes mumu guys that have nothing to offer their useless selves that acts that way! angry angry angry
The guy bad habit no even allow good thing come e way. Traveling plans don end na! sad

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2013
Witches and wizard from the guy village dey follow am big time, dem no want make him travel abroad, to think he called the girl to come over so she can see his travel documents. Chai

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Smartluv(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2013
vanstanzy: Seriously, this guy has been beating the pulp outta u, and u still stayed behind? CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS KINDA BLIND

LOVE! shocked shocked shocked
which blind love,d gal saw it coming and she kept quiet

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by SELFWORTH: 4:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
imperiouxx:

Only the righteous rest in peace, without that, na from frying pan to fire.

Please tell them oh!

They keep wasting their prayers. Prayers for the dead is fruitless .
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by vanstanzy(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
Arsenate: girls say they want badt guys...they are quite confused.

Real confusion. Omo, i go slap craze commot for my sister eye if she dey this situation, and she no wan commot. angry angry
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2013
Another Oscar in Nigeria.
Pls, they shld send his sorry arse to hundred yrs imprisoment with hard labour, and afta dat, He shld die by hanging.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by freecocoa(f): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2013
RIp to her but I'm sorry to say she had it coming.

Why in God's name will you continue to stay with someone who beat you at the slightest provocation?

Its really a pity.

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by lafuria1(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2013
which kind stupid love b this na, haba, love get limit.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by CGKing(m): 4:23pm On Feb 22, 2013
Roast the guy!!!! At least he has eyes. Even if he wants to be a fool' he should have known when to stop.

Ladies, Shebi una like bad guys. Una see good guy, una go say una no want. Well take bad guys now, they r getting badder.

2 Likes

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Policewoman(f): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2013
I don't know why some girls like sticking to abusive partners. N dem sabi sha.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by kolamilan(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
RIP to deceased, but why is it that PM news does'nt always have good news to publish unless it is bad news.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by BashMe1(m): 4:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
Oscar Pistorious do hin own, Abuchi sef from nowhere add salt to injury... i tire o
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by lazbay(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
She was enjoying d beating & d Bleep.ing. But girls beware before u die. Run from d abusive guy no matter how sweet his dic.k is.

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by kolamilan(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Please tell them oh!

They keep wasting their prayers. Prayers for the dead is fruitless .
who told you?
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by hardbody: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
Judolisco: if am a gurl i wil kill guys lyk mad bitting off thier diggs rip jare

You are definitely GA.Y
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by victorazy(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2013
Eyyy! Igbo guy has killed Yoruba girl, 1-0 but nawa for these Igbo ppl

2 Likes

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by okgerald(m): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
Why do fools fall on love. You allow the g_spot drive you insane,, may the guy rot in jail and finally be shot to death. Hell his final resting place.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Vivipop(f): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2013
Good Lord!!! I still wonder why a lady would date/keep dating a man that uses her as a punch bag. It is stupidity,we ladies are supposed to be treated like the queens we are no matter what. IMHO,any guy dat raises a hand on a girl is a cheap coward. If a guy is not worth it,he's not worth it,ladies learn from this tragedy,every girl runs/rules her own kingdom,don't let any excuse of a man ruin it for you or else you might end up like "her".
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by hardbody: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
dlinglos: Maybe she was afraid of what the "VIOLENT" guy no monster will do if she leaves him! angry What most girls don't know is that it is only LOSERS yes mumu guys that have nothing to offer their useless selves that acts that way! angry angry angry
The guy bad habit no even allow good thing come e way. Traveling plans don end na! sad

Wrong. The guy will still travel, first to police cell, then to ATM, then if he is fortunate, he will be tried for either of manslaughter or murder, sentenced either to imprisonment or death by hanging. If the former, he will spend time, come out and become useless to society, if the later, he will continue on a journey to eternity. Either way, he is still travelling. I wish him a horrible arrival at his pre-chosen destination
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2013
the ladies are not saying anything, they are hiding. they will be in the right position to make a comment, they know how it feels like to be beaten, they know were the shoe pinches, they should comment or remain silent forever. but you ladies like spontaneous, hardass mysterious guys naturally.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Akshow: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Igbo again ?
i went thru an entire page of comment and for the first time saw a potential tribalistic topic treated as What it is, jus a topic and not an avenue to take tribal jab and slur at each other. I was commendin the maturity of yoruba Nairalanders until your silly self showed up.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Akpa ife: D guy deserver life jail beatin her 2 death all in d name of love or.....
nahh! He deserves d death sentence.. RIP
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by sylve11: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Sad! sad sad cool
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by proxyjobs: 4:54pm On Feb 22, 2013
pls these ur facts are not correct,the girl in question is friend to my cousin,she wasnt beaten to death ooo,,the girl who died best friend died two days before her death from bleeding people said she went for an abortion,dont know how true that was..but the deceased girl came from school and slumped in her boyfirends house barely 4minutes from when she came,she started bleeding also from her nose and ears..
police definitely arrested the boy for investigation,so its only her and her best friend knows were dem waka put....just to know they were runs babez
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by nenergy(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
I've always said it; if he can beat you, he can kill you. Ladies Don't tolerate even a slap, you hear?
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by leonshom(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
Love sees no fault! She can't take d whole blame, nature got 2 share 4rm it !
kokoye:

RIP but ...some people truly enjoy abuse. why do you continue to stay with some that always beats you up?

Some species and this so-called love sha...smh
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by playahP(m): 5:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
Good for her abeg!!.... The idiot had it coming!!.. Idiot....
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by colombiana: 5:02pm On Feb 22, 2013
I think the lesson dat should be learnt is love doesn't come first. Understanding comes first. You have to really spend time to understand each other. Abusive partners are always the most gentle ple u just have to put a leash on dem or walk away.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by BankuTilapia: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
AG.gal:
He's been beating her n she was enjoying it. Cos i dnt see y she didnt leave his sorry a.r.s.e
Becuz of u women enjoy pain, wen a man is open n straight wit u women, u start to phuck up. They give u an inch you take a yard and then u take a mile wen given a yard. May her soul rest in peace and da man in pieces.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by BankuTilapia: 5:07pm On Feb 22, 2013
proxyjobs: pls these ur facts are not correct,the girl in question is friend to my cousin,she wasnt beaten to death ooo,,the girl who died best friend died two days before her death from bleeding people said she went for an abortion,dont know how true that was..but the deceased girl came from school and slumped in her boyfirends house barely 4minutes from when she came,she started bleeding also from her nose and ears..
police definitely arrested the boy for investigation,so its only her and her best friend knows were dem waka put....just to know they were runs babez
If wot u r saying is true, then she might have died from excessive and intensive BLOWW-JOB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) / 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos / Little Girl Tortured By Father For Watching TV In Neighbour's House Gets Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.