Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. (23715 Views)

Nurse Organised Doctor’s Son’s Kidnap For Bride Price Payment By Boyfriend (PIC) / Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo / 8yr Old Girl Beaten By An Hajia And Violated By Two Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Oluwalala(m): 10:52pm On Feb 22, 2013
Stories like this just make me sad! How do you stay with som1 that hits you, and say its love, ladies all ova the world, anyman that hits you,doesn't love you,infact he doesn't care for you, love is not brutal ,its gentle. If a guy hits you,dump is sorry ass, after all u ar not a punching bag

2 Likes

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 22, 2013
I think I need a gun,just in case I plead self- defence angry angry I will get a revolver.
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by obi123: 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2013
free2ryhme: Na wa for Nigeria girls sha>> I cant seem to understand why on earth a man will turn you into punching bag at the slightest provocation and yet u keep consoling yourself all will be fine until he kills you like a dog all in the name of love... Now her family suffers.

Is it a must to stay in a violent relationship... ?

Lack of self worth

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by PhemmyTinny(m): 12:35am On Feb 23, 2013
Its jez vry painful wen U̶̲̥̅̊ read/hear stories lyk dis...I gues she stayd wiv dus guy cos she mite av ben gettin 'somtin' frm him (despite d abuse). Any guy who beats U̶̲̥̅̊ as a lady can do worse buh they wil neva listen. May ha soul RIP sad

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by mrofficial(m): 2:59am On Feb 23, 2013
Well, some girls enjoy being abused in their relationships. Or is there scarcity of boyfriend?

RIP

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Dynamiq(m): 4:46am On Feb 23, 2013
kokoye:

RIP but ...some people truly enjoy abuse. why do you continue to stay with some that always beats you up?

Some species and this so-called love sha...smh
You spoke my mind. Once you see any slight sign that a man is violent, QUIT!!! A violent man is a bad person, no matter what other qualities he has.

1 Like

Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by frankkydee(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2013
I guess,its becos of d money d guy was spendin on her,dat she didn't want to leave him despite d beatin. Well,i pity her
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Revolva(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2013
smileysome girls are idiot..some guys are just baboons in human clothing..now wey abuchi don kil person pikin...kirikiri awaits am...new candidate....in kirikiri...
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Berrycutiee(f): 11:54am On Feb 23, 2013
U dnt need 2 b tell 2 walk out in a violence relationship...ew ew ew RIP olayinde anywaies sad
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Koolking(m): 12:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
frankgreat: Thomas!!!its true, it happend in ma area..saw people gathering at the junction den asked ma sis wen I got home, she said a girl died in her boyfrnd's house, that he beat the girl to death

You saw people gathered did you do your investigation on what actually happened before you follow up and spread hearsay. I don't doubt intoto that the girl died in your area. What PM news reported does it add up at all? Was she beaten to dead? I heard another rumour that she came back from school with her friend and slump a few minutes into the house, bleeding. Some suggested that she was returning from a clinic after an abortion. Which stories is legit?
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
fxid: This killing killing of once girlfriend is becoming too much this days o. Lets be careful o
ugh embarassed
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by PuffyT1(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2013
this kinda thing happens on a daily basis in ma hood(sch hostel)...i dnt even knw who to blame 4 here.. Sum gurlz will never learn sha...
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Humphreydis(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2013
Judolisco: tank God am nt a gurl/lady i would ave cut some guys digg rip jare
....and urs will b d nxt 2 b cutoff nd feed 2 d dogs...
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by sunnyt1(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2013
The most annoying thing is this same gal, like many others, would have rejected some decent guys somewhere and run after jerks
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Temmytemmytop(m): 6:45am On Feb 28, 2013
[color=#006600][/color].... Wahoooooooooo incredible
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by Taminator11872(m): 5:49am On Aug 30, 2013
Dnt mind them. Dey wud leave d gud guys and go 4 bad guys just bcox d bad guys kw hw to say d ryt wrds,lie, and promise dm heaven and earth
Re: Laspotech Girl Beaten To Death By Boyfriend. by oyinatinuke(f): 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
May her soul rest in peace.

That is how one of my friends in school is being beaten by her boyfriend till date. We are tired of advising her because she won't listen.The so-called boyfriend is even a yahoo boy.After beating her to stupor,the guy will still take her to the hospital for treatment.I guess she's happy with it, after all money is involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Georgia Man Brags About Infecting His Estranged Girlfriend With HIV (Video) / Two Suspected Armed Robbers Beaten To Death In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / 13-year-old Boys Who Fled Home And Lied About Being Kidnapped Nabbed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.