Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri (20066 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
More of agbor

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2013
Agbor still.

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2013
Office of the Former Deputy Governor grin

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by theripper: 10:24pm On Feb 24, 2013
@op , ur pix for dis asaba side dey crystal clear, nice one. I hate travelling sha, naija road dey scare me too much. But I suppose vist Mbaise dis year ending sha, God willing.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2013
Approaches College junction, turns to the left to face Abraka Sapele rd

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 10:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
College of education, Agbor/Goodbye from Agbor.
A long stretch to Abraka. Well, this time around, I will be sharing one lane eith on-coming vehicles embarassed

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
Welcome to Abraka, the beginning of the non-Igbo speaking part of my Journey.

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
Takes a small viewing pleasure of the Campus 1 end of DELSU. Sorry I didnt bring you not even a pic of the Campus3 (Permanent site). Was an oversight.

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
Campus1 contd

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by YorubaOmoge: 10:47pm On Feb 24, 2013
Kaiii. Nigeria is dirty angry
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
The Ethiope River flows through Abraka. This created the opprtunity to put up several River Resorts. We have the Abraka River Resort, the Mudi Beach, Gordon, and a host of many others. I am about to show you the the worst of them all, so with it, you can judge how good the rest are.

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2013
Resort contd

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by pacioti: 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
@op shey na only dat place u c for onitsha, pix of onitsha dumping site nd comatose premier brewery haba u no try at all for onitsha.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Azaw(m): 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
Nigeria is blessed.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by 76Naira(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2013
Posting like this just make Nairaland special.
Your trip took me down memory lane. I plan to visit by end of year.

Many thanks to poster and nairaland.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2013
Abraka town contd

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2013
76Naira: Posting like this just make Nairaland special.
Your trip took me down memory lane. I plan to visit by end of year.

Many thanks to poster and nairaland.
U're welcome dude.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2013
More of abraka town

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by obi147: 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
THIS SHOWS THAT THE OP UNDERSTANDS THE DEFINITION OF BEAUTY IN A UNIQUE SENSE..... KUDOS!
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
This is Eku! Straigth-on leads to Sapele, while negotiating to the left takes you to Warri.
Lets go dia!

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
Away from Abraka, lets now head to Warri via Eku.
But first, I gotta refuel.
Area!!!

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2013
^^This last post should come right before the secont-to-the-last.
Sorry about that.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2013
Now, lets stretch to Warri via Eku, Okurekpo (hope i got the spelling right), Oviore, Oreropke, Osubi, then to Effurun.

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2013
The Stretch continues.
Meanwhile, the rd is being dualized.

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
A major bridge consrtuction taking place

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2013
Why are Nigerian roads always dusty like the desert? That country needs help,serious help!
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2013
obi147: THIS SHOWS THAT THE OP UNDERSTANDS THE DEFINITION OF BEAUTY IN A UNIQUE SENSE..... KUDOS!
I see you.
Thanks bro.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 12:08am On Feb 25, 2013
Its 10:43am, Welcome to Osubi, the last town before Effurun (Warri)
Notice the Osubi Airstrip.

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 12:18am On Feb 25, 2013
Areaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
This is Effurun, A town in the Warri metropolice.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 12:26am On Feb 25, 2013
Approaches the beautiful Warri Sapele roundabout.
To the right takes you to Sapele.
To the left is Effurun Rd,
Straight on (the rd with Airtel billboard) Takes you to the Nigerian Ports Authority NPA.
I will be taking the Effurun Rd

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 12:34am On Feb 25, 2013
Effurun Roundabout to Jakpa Junction (Along Effrn rd)

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Chrystover: 12:50am On Feb 25, 2013
Straight on takes you to Airport Junction.
To the right is Jakpa rd.
To the left is PTI Rd.
I will be taking Jakpa rd, cos I'm headed to College of Educ Warri via that route.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Reopens 2 Recreational Parks - Ndubisi Kanu Park & Dr Abayomi Finnish Park / FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi / Sanwo-Olu: First Phase Of Blue Line Rail Project Will Be Completed Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.