Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri (20082 Views)

Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN / My Detailed Trip From Lagos To Uk With Pixxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by drshrewd: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2013
Biafra rep: I must confess that Owerri is breath-taking atleast by naija standard nice job op but you did not cover new owerri area, my God the last time I passed there on my way back from Abuja I could not believe my eyes at what I saw, I nearly told the driver to stop so I could take pictures( I was in a commercial shuttle bus) from concord boulevard to Ojukwu centre, new government house, the well paved streets and mowed grasses and trees even down to beautiful houses in the area, that trip really opened my eyes and made me to discard my earlier impression that the only good place(s) in Nigeria is Abuja and Lagos!
^^ guy ur right most of the places he took his pics from are either average or below average looking places. As a well traveled guy owerri to me remains one of the most beautiful and serene cities in Nigeria. just as you pointed out on the bolded the well paved streets and mowed grasses and trees even down to beautiful houses in the area is just a beauty to behold.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by Biafrarep(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
ebucha: Haha. This fellow really got me laughing. By misleading people with the above pictures of owerri will only give u bad name when someone here eventually visit the heart of owerri like Douglas, MCC, Tetlow, World Bank, Akwakuma, Amakohia etc
Are kidding me? Every city in the whole wide world has its downtown area. Douglas and those other places you mentioned are better than Diobu(PH), Nyanya(Abuja), Ebuta Metta(Lagos). The op only showed pictures of the areas he passed through! He did not even show highbrow areas like new Owerri.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by B2mario(m): 3:01am On Sep 20, 2013
ebucha: Haha. This fellow really got me laughing. By misleading people with the above pictures of owerri will only give u bad name when someone here eventually visit the heart of owerri like Douglas, MCC, Tetlow, World Bank, Akwakuma, Amakohia etc
this is not owerri, it's warri. Owerri pix are the ones in the front page.
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by B2mario(m): 3:05am On Sep 20, 2013
Biafra rep: I must confess that Owerri is breath-taking atleast by naija standard nice job op but you did not cover new owerri area, my God the last time I passed there on my way back from Abuja I could not believe my eyes at what I saw, I nearly told the driver to stop so I could take pictures( I was in a commercial shuttle bus) from concord boulevard to Ojukwu centre, new government house, the well paved streets and mowed grasses and trees even down to beautiful houses in the area, that trip really opened my eyes and made me to discard my earlier impression that the only good place(s) in Nigeria is Abuja and Lagos!
really owerri is very fine
Re: Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri by otokx(m): 12:44am On Sep 21, 2013
Nice thread, like a breadth of fresh air.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FRSC Recovers N1.78m Inside Accident Victim's Car In Kogi / Admission Into Austrian Universities. / Lt. Sowoye: co-Pilot Of Crashed Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.