Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 (3448 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 by ThatNaijaGirl(f): 11:01pm On Feb 22, 2013
Awwww soo sad yet cute!!!! and weird shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tell me what you guys think would you die if your loved on leaves you?

Re: I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 by clockwise(m): 11:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
die for luv. God forbid.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 23, 2013
die? because of what? abeg, life goes on.
Re: I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 by ThatNaijaGirl(f): 12:26am On Feb 23, 2013
sad sad [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]IT'S REALLLY WEIRD HOW THE ACCIDENT HAPPENED AFTER THE BREk up and what the watch said........
Re: I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:24am On Feb 23, 2013
ThatNaijaGirl: .
kómá ra'gbá fún ìfé (e no go beta for love). Love wey don die for Romeo & Juliet time.
Why should I die? When there's still a chance to get a better lover.
It's only a psycho that commit suicide cos of heartbreak.
Re: I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 by ThatNaijaGirl(f): 1:41am On Feb 23, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: kómá ra'gbá fún ìfé (e no go beta for love). Love wey don die for Romeo & Juliet time.
Why should I die? When there's still a chance to get a better lover.
It's only a psycho that commit suicide cos of heartbreak.

Well some people rather die without the ones they love close to them. You are one of the others that think otherwise. Opinions varies. [color=#770077][/color]
Re: I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 23, 2013
Never will i die for a man cos even before u re buried he would ve toasted a new girl right at ur funeral.
Re: I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 by ThatNaijaGirl(f): 1:45am On Feb 23, 2013
Sniffa: Never will i die for a man cos even before u re buried he would ve toasted a new girl right at ur funeral.

Lol, that's true
Re: I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2013
If I ever died for anything, be rest assured that it can never be for love. What rubbish.
Re: I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 by jesusisgood(f): 9:18am On Feb 23, 2013
I ain't dying for no one. Olorun maje.

1 Like

Re: I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 by greedie1(f): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2013
die?.... hell no.
Re: I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 by Peach45(f): 6:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
tpacalipse: If I ever died for anything, be rest assured that it can never be for love. What rubbish.
for dis modern life infat life is gud says LG
Re: I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 by 190: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2013
This is why Nigerian boys are scared of you ladies

Cos of comments such as this

look at them - I pity una boyfriends/husbands
Re: I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 by ThatNaijaGirl(f): 6:36pm On Feb 23, 2013
190: This is why Nigerian boys are scared of you ladies

Cos of comments such as this

look at them - I pity una boyfriends/husbands

so you'll die for someone who left you
it's obivious he didn't love you if he/she left you so why die for him/her?

(1) (Reply)

Waist-winding By Guys While Dancing: Is It Sexy To Girls? / They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? / Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.