Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,363 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him (3312 Views)

Does Any One Understand What My Girlfriend's Dad Is Up To ? / Don’t Waste Your Time If The Woman You’re dating Is Doing These Things / I'll Die If You Leave Me <3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by jeflexy(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
To cut the long story short.......
I met this new girl in school, she is very pretty and endowed, she was the goal of every guy, being a sharp guy, i planned my moves, and we got dating, two things led to another, she was in my bed, and we played the "adult movie".... unknown to me, she was a yoruba girl, i never knew she was a virgin until i slept with her, now the problem is that, she said her dad did something to her that any man that disvirgined her must marry her, and i dont wanna get married now, i dont tink i love her to marry her...
She told her dad, and he said that if i dont come to see him, that I'll die in two weeks time, he even called me.... i dont know what to do, should i run away...? Please i need ur advice....
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by ejikeme(m): 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
****yawns**** next!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by temitemi1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Pls remind me of d tittle of that yoruba movie grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by Baddestguyp(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
you didn't ask us before doing the deed...why ask us now

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by ammyluv2002(f): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
jeflexy:
I met this new girl in school, she is very pretty and endowed, she was the goal of every guy, being a sharp girl, i planned my moves, and we got dating, two things led to another, she was in my bed, and we played the "adult movie".... unknown to me, she was a yoruba girl, i never knew she was a virgin until i slept with her, now the problem is that, she said her dad did something to her that any man that disvirgined her must marry her, and i dont wanna get married now, i dont tink i love her to marry her...You don't think? And you slept with her undecided
She told her dad, and he said that if i dont come to see him, that I'll die in two weeks time, he even called me.... i dont know what to do, should i run away...? Please i need ur advice....
And you slept with her? You must marry her o

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by holatin(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Its about to go down low.

Crying and weeping for you at d same time
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by GoodFaith: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
jeflexy:
I met this new girl in school, she is very pretty and endowed, she was the goal of every guy, being a sharp girl, i planned my moves, and we got dating, two things led to another, she was in my bed, and we played the "adult movie".... unknown to me, she was a yoruba girl, i never knew she was a virgin until i slept with her, now the problem is that, she said her dad did something to her that any man that disvirgined her must marry her, and i dont wanna get married now, i dont tink i love her to marry her...
Your girlfriend Dad is now God
No man should play God
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jesus can help u

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by wiringdpt(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Na threat, she doesn't want to loose you
jeflexy:
I met this new girl in school, she is very pretty and endowed, she was the goal of every guy, being a sharp girl, i planned my moves, and we got dating, two things led to another, she was in my bed, and we played the "adult movie".... unknown to me, she was a yoruba girl, i never knew she was a virgin until i slept with her, now the problem is that, she said her dad did something to her that any man that disvirgined her must marry her, and i dont wanna get married now, i dont tink i love her to marry her...
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by chimerase2: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ok first tin first u dn buy ur coffin? undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lmao gringrin
You have no choice dan to go.
Next time,you wl shine ur eyes.
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
GoodFaith:

Your girlfriend Dad is now God
No man should play God
Brother,put urself in d dad' shoe. As for the guy in question He is powerless against those forces ready to lunch attack on him. But Jesus can help him If he allows.
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by ritababe(f): 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
I mean if the girl curse you e go work well well because na you break the hymen,

so if i be you i will go and see her dad and hear him out first before any other thing
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nna u don buy markett grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by GoodFaith: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
starlingleanets:
Brother,put urself in d dad' shoe. As for the guy in question He is powerless against those forces ready to lunch attack on him. But Jesus can help him If he allows.
I fully understand
but to kill somebody---- I will not play God
Op D will stop working for now
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by GoodFaith: 7:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
ritababe:
I dey come first
We R waiting
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by Sunkyphil(m): 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
na wetin u sabi chop wan kill u as a sharp guy na cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by Afrok(m): 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Haha... When did people started summarising Super story on nairaland? Seriously, this was a super story where Mr. Lecturer slept with Kehinde Bankole and finally he died, killed by one of d snakes that was meant for d sacrifice.

Op I'll simply advice U to start ur burial arrangements coz if sweet thing doesn't kill U then U didn't die a good death.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by ndcide(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
yes its true. ona die you dey see so
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by anitank(f): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
kristina1:
Lmao gringrin
You have no choice dan to go.
Next time,you wl shine ur eyes.
Apparently there won't be a next time. He's got just two options tongue
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by GoodFaith: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Afrok:
Haha... When did people started summarising Super story on nairaland? Seriously, this was a super story where Mr. Lecturer slept with Kehinde Bankole and finally he died, killed by one of d snakes that was meant for d sacrifice.

Op I'll simply advice U to start ur burial arrangements coz if sweet thing doesn't kill U then U didn't die a good death.
toto kill the dude
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by dguizman(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Op...as a sharp guy,u better go dey price coffin down
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
May your soul rest in peace in advance grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by Afrok(m): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
GoodFaith:

toto kill the dude
My brother nah TRUE U talk, I can imagine how many of his friends he would've told how sharp he was, now he'll have to inform them to be part of his burial committee cheesy.
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by GoodFaith: 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
dguizman:
Op...as a sharp guy,u better go dey price coffin down
As a sharp guy
Not just price one but buy one
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by Afrok(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
nameless0:
Nna u don buy markett grin
My sister the marketti no be o bere ego, the cost of buying casket and organizing a befitting burial for op no be come here come chop lipsrsealed.

Another part of me says it's just to scare d op.
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by Allureoftheseas(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
jeflexy:

Hahahahahahaha, Fool!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by Kingsley1000(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Is he a native doctor
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
anitank:

Apparently there won't be a next time. He's got just two options tongue
lmao....gringrin,dis babe yaf kill me.
He want to chop and clean mouth.
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by dguizman(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
GoodFaith:

As a sharp guy
ehn ehn....dat one seelf make sence o
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by dguizman(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
GoodFaith:

As a sharp guy
ehn ehn....dat one self make sence o
Re: My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Afrok:

Boss, u even remember the babe name? Na u o. But that story sweet no be small

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Really Want To Get Married.. / Differences Between Fake Friends And Real Friends.. / Can You Fall In Love With A Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.