Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? (3446 Views)

How Long Can You Stay Without Sex?? / Ladies: Can You Stay In Your Boyfriend's House Like This? - PHOTO / Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Tbillz(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
Choose wisely.. ... ....

Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by boboLIL(m): 5:00pm On Jun 18, 2015
ah choose a year widawt sex cox a yr widawt cellphone x lyk 6feet to me.. Sex khant gv me moni and connection buh cellphone wil mk me rich
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Tobechuckwu(m): 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
None ohhh!
A yr without sex,to remove konji no be small moni ohhh.D moni don nearly buy camry pencil.
A yr without cellfone,say wetin?My fone is d major means of information nd communication.Without it,once is not in dis world joor.
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by kolatobs(m): 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
ok
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2015
To hell with phone,i cant stay a day without sex cheesy
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by 1miccza: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:

If i hear?
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by 1miccza: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
I can stay without both of them
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Tbillz(m): 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
cant help but gaze at your profile. ......

1 Like

Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by jonaifame22(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
Thank God for self service,I'll stick to my fone

1 Like

Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Pr0ton: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
Explain something to me... How is sex a necessity?
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by faith551(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2015
I will choose the later, that way I can have sex then I will put my sim card in a friends phone
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by faith551(m): 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2015
[quote author=Pr0ton post=34900967]Explain something to me... How is sex a necessity?[/quote

How were u conceived?
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by McBeee(m): 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
already a yr without sex anyways so u will choose the latter
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by tohphunmie(f): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
A year without sex....YES!

but without phone.....HELL NO!!
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Pr0ton: 6:18pm On Jun 18, 2015
faith551:

How were u conceived?

The OP is obviously not in that line.
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by faith551(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2015
Pr0ton:

The OP is obviously not in that line.

What makes you so sure?
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by JoeCutie(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2015
tohphunmie:
A year without sex....YES!

but without phone.....HELL NO!!
Are you sure? wink grin
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by tohphunmie(f): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2015
JoeCutie:

Are you sure? wink grin
lol...ofcus! grin
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tbillz:
cant help but gaze at your profile. ......
lol,what did u see at my profile? cheesy
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2015
1miccza:

If i hear?
hear what? cheesy
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by 1miccza: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
hear what? cheesy
Your not being able to stay a day without sex now
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Tbillz(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,what did u see at my profile? cheesy
all the topic U ever created on NL are all in the romantic section aside one. [no picture]
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by JoeCutie(m): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
tohphunmie:

lol...ofcus! grin
Hmmm. Okay oh. grin
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2015
1miccza:

Your not being able to stay a day without sex now
yes cheesy
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2015
Tbillz:
all the topic U ever created on NL are all in the romantic section aside one. [no picture]
i no fine dat is y my pics is not on my profile cry
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by rosy4u(f): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2015
I'm an internet freak.... can't live widout my phone 4 a day cry
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by fuoski(m): 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:

Na attention u dey find...

Oh yea! I got mine too
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by fuoski(m): 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:

Funny enuf U got mine too
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by 1miccza: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes cheesy

*singing* story for the gods,the gods ooo,even ashis have their off day and they don't fall to their death due to that...
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by ShayGirl(f): 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2015
For me, I can stay a year without sex BT can't stay a year without ma phone......

what would u be using to post this topic if it weren't a phone, laptop or computer...

Life isn't all about sex mehn
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
fuoski:

Funny enuf U got mine too
undecided attention ko,detention ni cheesy
Re: They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2015
1miccza:

*singing* story for the gods,the gods ooo,even ashis have their off day and they don't fall to their death due to that...
mtchewwwww u never change cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Reached Orgasm Because Of Fear? / Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend… / Check Out The Skin Colour Combination On This Fine Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.