Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Girls Wahala - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Wahala (5578 Views)

See What Some Girls Will Suffer Tomorrow (PHOTO) Valentine Wahala / See This Two Girls Wey Dey Cause Wahala....(pictures) / Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Wahala by dmcdad: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
I don argue this kin thin tire sef. Since when did dating someone mean you have to pay her sef?

It keeps me wondering incessantly... I guess a good number of people are ignorant of the paramount essence of going into relationships. Thats just the fundamental truth. Smh for people oooo
Re: Girls Wahala by luvmijeje(f): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hi truckpusher,pls have have this *KISSES*.Guy ur head is there.
Re: Girls Wahala by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2013
Abeg,,, truckpusher, go siddon for somwhere jawe. Nobody is saying don't spend on ur galfriend, wot I am saying is dt u shld nt make ur galfriend a beggar. If u personally decide to give her something out of ur appreciation to her, dt's fine! But taking up d role of her father Lailai!!! Nd for a gal to be asking for 15k 2 weeks into a relationship is pure crap.
Re: Girls Wahala by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Girls Wahala by Idowuogbo(f): 6:25pm On Feb 25, 2013
alutacontinua: Abeg,,, truckpusher, go siddon for somwhere jawe. Nobody is saying don't spend on ur galfriend, wot I am saying is dt u shld nt make ur galfriend a beggar. If u personally decide to give her something out of ur appreciation to her, dt's fine! But taking up d role of her father Lailai!!! Nd for a gal to be asking for 15k 2 weeks into a relationship is pure crap.
AluaCONTINUA!!!!!!!! Bebe, chop it o! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Girls Wahala by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
AluaCONTINUA!!!!!!!! Bebe, chop it o! kiss kiss kiss

Abi keh, mama, 10q u jawe
Re: Girls Wahala by Truckpusher(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

Abi keh, mama, 10q u jawe
Aluta no be so oooh....it depends on the approach that the 15geez was demanded for ,was it as a pr-condition or a kind of plea to help and facilitate something or solve a minor but necessary problem that requires urgent attention? with these facts you can't conclude that the girl is looking for a maga but using op's write-up to conclude that the girl in question is a gold digger is totally unfounded

1 Like

Re: Girls Wahala by Idowuogbo(f): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Aluta no be so oooh....it depends on the approach that the 15geez was demanded for ,was it as a pr-condition or a kind of plea to help and facilitate something or solve a minor but necessary problem that requires urgent attention? with these facts you can't conclude that the girl is looking for a maga but using op's write-up to conclude that the girl in question is a gold digger is totally unfounded
Lolz... Dis bros dey use style re-define Magadom.We af hia u! Too much money! Puff daddy! grin grin
Re: Girls Wahala by Truckpusher(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lolz... Dis bros dey use style re-define Magadom.We af hia u! Too much money! Puff daddy! grin grin
i no get too much moneyooo grin grin grin i dey see fire tongue....since our country economy never dey support independence for our peeps somehow peeps will always depend on peeps to survive.....Dmcdad and Mynd doesn't agree with but i also guess they've noticed the new trend in town now that even boys are fuvcking for money how much more girls...mtcheew.

One thing i have come to dislike abt our Nigerian society is the level of hypocrisy that we practice...don't be surprised that most folks making noise here pay like hell to get laid, they can't even outsmart the dumbest girl and get what they want and most girls too makes money their priority from the word 'go' whilst some will pretend all along only to be bringing up the money issue subtly until she nails you wherever she wants you to be.....but an average Nigerian girl telling me that she doesn't need money from her bf is a capital liar of this century and any average Nigerian boy telling you that to sustain a relationship is free like a national park then i wish him luck because it doesn't exist
Re: Girls Wahala by Mynd44: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
Truckpusher: It's no longer news that in this country that the number of young girls going into the street to get laid and make money is on the rise and in as much as i wouldn't justify prostitution any kind it should also be noted that there are people out there that life itself is so miserable that they've got no choice but to do whatever it takes to survive at least for now though greed for materialism can't be totally left out of this whole hydra-head problem and again we have a society that the govt. and the people aren't doing anything to help vulnerable people,....in your own opinion if you fall in love with such a girl and you're sure you can make it rain even in your own little way would you still consider it as paying her?.....then what has happened to our common humanity of lending a helping hand to the fragile,weak and vulnerable people?
Look forget all this story. If I decide to do all that for her then it is okay but in situations where she sees it as her right to collect from me cos I am dating her makes the whole thing disgusting simple.

That is not justifiable
Re: Girls Wahala by Mynd44: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2013
dmcdad:
It keeps me wondering incessantly... I guess a good number of people are ignorant of the paramount essence of going into relationships. Thats just the fundamental truth. Smh for people oooo
Is she doing a job that I should pay her? It is men who justify this that make it occur more
Re: Girls Wahala by Mynd44: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
Truckpusher: i no get too much moneyooo grin grin grin i dey see fire tongue....since our country economy never dey support independence for our peeps somehow peeps will always depend on peeps to survive.....Dmcdad and Mynd doesn't agree with but i also guess they've noticed the new trend in town now that even boys are fuvcking for money how much more girls...mtcheew.

One thing i have come to dislike abt our Nigerian society is the level of hypocrisy that we practice...don't be surprised that most folks making noise here pay like hell to get laid, they can't even outsmart the dumbest girl and get what they want and most girls too makes money their priority from the word 'go' whilst some will pretend all along only to be bringing up the money issue subtly until she nails you wherever she wants you to be.....but an average Nigerian girl telling me that she doesn't need money from her bf is a capital liar of this century and any average Nigerian boy telling you that to sustain a relationship is free like a national park then i wish him luck because it doesn't exist
Guy anyone (male or female) who has sex and expects money in return is an ashi....that is simple and true. There is no excuse for it.

Even if the money is as little as 50 naira for okada or 75k for human hair. It is what it is
Re: Girls Wahala by Truckpusher(m): 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
Look forget all this story. If I decide to do all that for her then it is okay but in situations where she sees it as her right to collect from me cos I am dating her makes the whole thing disgusting simple.

That is not justifiable
of course it's disgusting to demand for it like a birthright,but believe me you need to take care of your own with whatever you can afford.

I once met a girl in a hotel boutique ,bought myself some few items ;she was beautiful and i started chatting her up we talked and i offered to take her out on a date which she agreed but told me after we got talking for some more minutes that she'll be doing some overtime and couldn't go on any date.When i asked her jokingly ,how much do you need not to do overtime for today? ...she was like she wanted to paint her house and all that blah blah blah and i was like wtf does she take me for?...because the farkin eediot gave me a bill of 70 geez after chatting her up for like ten more mins i left and promised to come back in the evening but i never showed up she called and called and i picked her call and she was like oh see you ,you ran away and i said 'yes' i usually run away from girls that wants me to pay for talking to them.....after then we became ordinary friends and nothing happened, i lost her she lost me ......so you should know when you're being used and not when genuine help is needed you haul azz claiming somebody wants to use your head whilst all along you never wanted to help.
Re: Girls Wahala by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
Truckpusher: i no get too much moneyooo grin grin grin i dey see fire tongue....since our country economy never dey support independence for our peeps somehow peeps will always depend on peeps to survive.....Dmcdad and Mynd doesn't agree with but i also guess they've noticed the new trend in town now that even boys are fuvcking for money how much more girls...mtcheew.

Dt ur last sentence is a big fat lie! D rule is simple, live within ur means.....if u cannot afford a blackberry, then, don't use it. If a girl cannot afford to eat at an eatery, den, eat wot u can afford. Many nigerian gals don't know dis nd dis is wot is killing dem. but it does not make it rite to depend on a guy dt is nt ur father or husband. For d gal in question, what if she didn't meet the op 2 weeks ago, wld she av died dis week It's a bad attitude and yes, der're still nigerian gals dt don't NEED a guy to survive financially. If u av d money to throw, keep throwing but don't EVER EVER come to nairaland to complain dt dey milked u dry!
Re: Girls Wahala by Mynd44: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2013
Aluta is continuing this. I like your points jorh.

As for me, I am tired of arguing this one.....people want to be used, let em
Re: Girls Wahala by Truckpusher(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

Dt ur last sentence is a big fat lie! D rule is simple, live within ur means.....if u cannot afford a blackberry, then, don't use it. If a girl cannot afford to eat at an eatery, den, eat wot u can afford. Many nigerian gals don't know dis nd dis is wot is killing dem. but it does not make it rite to depend on a guy dt is nt ur father or husband. For d gal in question, what if she didn't meet the op 2 weeks ago, wld she av died dis week It's a bad attitude and yes, der're still nigerian gals dt don't NEED a guy to survive financially. If u av d money to throw, keep throwing but don't EVER EVER come to nairaland to complain dt dey milked u dry!
Aluta this one wey you dey para for me like this i just talk my mind oh and last time wey i check it wasn't a crime to speak up abt your own ideas grin grin grin....besides i hear say Tonto Dikeh dun release go soon release another music,oya come make we hold hand dance 'hi and it's over' dey wait for the new album cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Girls Wahala by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2013
Truckpusher: Aluta this one wey you dey para for me like this i just talk my mind oh and last time wey i check it wasn't a crime to speak up abt your own ideas grin grin grin....besides i hear say Tonto Dikeh dun release go soon release another music,oya come make we hold hand dance 'hi and it's over' dey wait for the new album cheesy cheesy grin

*dancing mode activated*
No arguments again. Of cos, u can express ur mind. I'm sowi if I came across as tryna shut u up.

although i was grin grin
Re: Girls Wahala by Truckpusher(m): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

*dancing mode activated*
No arguments again. Of cos, u can express ur mind. I'm sowi if I came across as tryna shut u up.

although i was
grin grin grin you and Idowu ...tufiakwa una bad mouth na second to non abeg....but true true some maga dey pay sha so tey e dey pain me wey dey support say make our women them enjoy these yeye boys them wey sabi break their heart with sledge hammer...buhahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Girls Wahala by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin grin you and Idowu ...tufiakwa una bad mouth na second to non abeg....but true true some maga dey pay sha so tey e dey pain me wey dey support say make our women them enjoy these yeye boys them wey sabi break their heart with sledge hammer...buhahahaha grin grin grin

bad mouth keh embarassed lipsrsealed undecided.....me, i'm a gentle gal oo grin grin
Re: Girls Wahala by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin grin you and Idowu ...tufiakwa una bad mouth na second to non abeg....but true true some maga dey pay sha so tey e dey pain me wey dey support say make our women them enjoy these yeye boys them wey sabi break their heart with sledge hammer...buhahahaha grin grin grin
Bad mouth ke? I don repent o! Jesus is lord abeg! tongue
Re: Girls Wahala by luvmijeje(f): 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2013
@Alata u made a nice point,if u cannot afford BB don't go for it,the same analogy can also go for the Op.Babe weh ask u money after 2 weeks,if he know he can't afford it he should go for another babe.Why is he now shouting.
The issue I have with this kind of thread is the fallacy of generalising that is been thrown around.
Re: Girls Wahala by Idowuogbo(f): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

Some Nigerian chickenlets wan to feel among na! U dey live inside shoe box but den still wan flex. U'll see some of dem wiv Brazilian weave wey na so so space full dier head, ask y, den no fit afford full head. Y bother? Na I must to happen dey cause am. Some of dem, na toto dem dey use change hairstyle every week. Ask y? Den wan follow trend. Na2day? Abegi! Kai If I was a boy hen? All dis hungry looking things go hear am! I go Kondolise every hole in dier body! Including dier nose and ears. tongue
Re: Girls Wahala by Idowuogbo(f): 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
luvmijeje: @Alata u made a nice point,if u cannot afford BB don't go for it,the same analogy can also go for the Op.Babe weh ask u money after 2 weeks,if he know he can't afford it he should go for another babe.Why is he now shouting.
The issue I have with this kind of thread is the fallacy of generalising that is been thrown around.
Abegi joor! Shouting? How? No b capital letter he use type nau...Abi u b d gal wey he dey talk? Y d pepperment? Oh i gerrit, u b runz gal ba? Hen!!! Awon eleyi.... U badt gan o! iSalute! tongue tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Wahala by luvmijeje(f): 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2013
@Idowu tii be,ko gba enu e,don't go personal on me.If u wan argue,let's do it,don't be insultive.
Re: Girls Wahala by Idowuogbo(f): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2013
luvmijeje: @Idowu tii be,ko gba enu e,don't go personal on me.If u wan argue,let's do it,don't be insultive.
Fi yen le Jo! Ta lon para fun? Da pada owo baba Ijebu! O ba mi nle.Darling! u accused d guy of shouting nau..., and I asked u a simple question. How's dat personal? Y d parament? I no understand ur ringtone mehn...
Re: Girls Wahala by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin grin Just because i say take care of your woman you dey call me woman wrapper?....if you like deceive yourself say all the girls wey dey here still dey swallow that your bum talk abt love and comporting themselves in a relationship then you need to wake up to the reality in this country.......shebi you wan here from my mouth say 85% of our girls no believe in love talkless of commitment.

If you like try and change the world but the ugly and painful truth is that most of these girls don't give a fuvck abt your personality or how good looking you are all they want is how to survive in this cesspool.If you're still in doubt can you explain to me why the number of girls going into prostitution are increasing everyday or do you need a soothsayer to open your eyes to reality?...smh
So,wot re u insinuating? Yes,d number of girls going into prostitution re increasing... Is dat our (men) fault? D problem lies wit dem.. It is as a result of laziness, greed, materialistic, nd gold-digging dat is causing dis problem. Why can't dey engage themselves in something gud nd say no 2 prostitution nd things of dat sort.. For crying out loud is not dia birth-right to extort money frm any man dat comes dia way. So, let dem get dat into dia thick skull nd learn how to be a gud helper 2 dia men.
Re: Girls Wahala by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2013

Mogbe! Guy, dis wan na journal nau... Wetin I write wen u don offload 3pages? Ewo! Dis ur Maga traits sef, anyways... How far? Make I carry my billings come? cheesy grin
Re: Girls Wahala by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2013
Lmao grin
Re: Girls Wahala by dmcdad: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mynd_44: Aluta is continuing this. I like your points jorh.

As for me, I am tired of arguing this one.....people want to be used, let em
Exactly... It is becoming redundant by the minute as people are just looking for ways to.... Infact, e concern them jare.

Aluta is really on point. I am a bit startled at her objective nature especially since its coming from a girl. Keep it up girl, you are so on point.

All that one wey truck-pusher dey yarn na forminz forget... I don big pass all that washy and skimming..
Re: Girls Wahala by dmcdad: 8:35pm On Feb 25, 2013
ekenedegreat: So,wot re u insinuating? Yes,d number of girls going into prostitution re increasing... Is dat our (men) fault? D problem lies wit dem.. It is as a result of laziness, greed, materialistic, nd gold-digging dat is causing dis problem. Why can't dey engage themselves in something gud nd say no 2 prostitution nd things of dat sort.. For crying out loud is not dia birth-right to extort money frm any man dat comes dia way. So, let dem get dat into dia thick skull nd learn how to be a gud helper 2 dia men.
Gbam!!! Your head is there bruv...
Re: Girls Wahala by luvmijeje(f): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
Idowu,tuaale mama,I just like u that is why am bouncing out of this thread.
Re: Girls Wahala by Idowuogbo(f): 8:43pm On Feb 25, 2013
luvmijeje: Idowu,tuaale mama,I just like u that is why am bouncing out of this thread.
Haba! Stay joor! It no reach dat kian thing nau... U dont always ave to agree wiv ya e-friends. Emi yen je Olumessiah ni? Na thrice a year mi dey talk sense online o! No time! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Couple’s Pre-wedding Photo Has Got Everyone Talking / Fashion Or Madness: Nicki Minaj Photo’d In A Dress With One Of Her Boobs Out / The Hottest And Baddest Birthday Picture Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.