Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Girls Wahala - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Wahala (5580 Views)

See What Some Girls Will Suffer Tomorrow (PHOTO) Valentine Wahala / See This Two Girls Wey Dey Cause Wahala....(pictures) / Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Wahala by dmcdad: 8:52pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
Is she doing a job that I should pay her? It is men who justify this that make it occur more
Thats it... I wish men would be like me ad act sensibly. Its not as if help shouldn't be rendered to the one that needs help, but its becoming a yardstick for being in a relationship these days and thats really absurd. I prefer to remain single for life than spend life with such people because they would rather be a torn on tour flesh.

If these so-called-girls see this as a two-way traffic and are aware of the fact that, help can be rendered by any party at one point in time or the other and can act accordingly if their aide is needed, then I think it would make it more meaningful. But the thing with most of them girlz is that, they have conceived the idea that, everything is to be done by the man alone. My question now is and always will be: what role do girls play in a relationship since according to most of them, men are supposed to take care of everything....

Smh for most girls as they don't know that they fall short of their dignity, respect and their sensibilities. Anywayz, let them continue and see where it leads...
Re: Girls Wahala by dmcdad: 8:53pm On Feb 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
Is she doing a job that I should pay her? It is men who justify this that make it occur more
Thats it... I wish men would be like me and act sensibly. Its not as if help shouldn't be rendered to the one that needs help, but its becoming a yardstick for being in a relationship these days and thats really absurd. I prefer to remain single for life than spend life with such people because they would rather be a torn on your flesh.

If these so-called-girls see this as a two-way traffic and are aware of the fact that, help can be rendered by any party at one point in time or the other and can act accordingly if their aide is needed, then I think it would make it more meaningful. But the thing with most of them girlz is that, they have conceived the idea that, everything is to be done by the man alone. My question now is and always will be: what role do girls play in a relationship since according to most of them, men are supposed to take care of everything....

Smh for most girls as they don't know that they fall short of their dignity, respect and their sensibilities. Anywayz, let them continue and see where it leads...
Re: Girls Wahala by Mynd44: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2013
Men acting sensibly....that's a new one guy. Most guys are not able to approach a lady confidently and so they use money as a defence so as to hide their incapabilities and when their pockets run dry, they scream holy smokes. But then these girls get so comfy with the cowards that they think every guy is like that and those who don't play are selfish and tight fisted.

I am selfish walahi
Re: Girls Wahala by chikeorji123(m): 11:36pm On Feb 25, 2013
15k within two weeks?.. why ur mother might else where suffering..l weep indeed!..
Re: Girls Wahala by abohrandy: 12:59am On Feb 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bad mouth ke? I don repent o! Jesus is lord abeg! tongue

MORAL OF THE STORY: When you say Jesus is Lord; You have repented!!! grin grin grin
Re: Girls Wahala by dmcdad: 2:34am On Feb 26, 2013
abohrandy:

MORAL OF THE STORY: When you say Jesus is Lord; You have repented!!! grin grin grin
Lmao
Re: Girls Wahala by 2blunt: 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mynd_44:
Must everything be about tribe to you people?
guy park well, if not i go descend on u well, i dey talk u dey put mouth wat rubbish!!!!!!!!
Re: Girls Wahala by P4VS20: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
Mynd_44: Men acting sensibly....that's a new one guy. Most guys are not able to approach a lady confidently and so they use money as a defence so as to hide their incapabilities and when their pockets run dry, they scream holy smokes. But then these girls get so comfy with the cowards that they think every guy is like that and those who don't play are selfish and tight fisted.

I am selfish walahi

hahahaha, that was funny, but true.

i believe in a two way street mhen. she cant spend, aint spending simple.
Re: Girls Wahala by sunnyt1(m): 12:01am On Feb 27, 2013
abohrandy: Well to me, I will say give her and monitor it to see if its sth relevant or important! Having a gf is a responsibility. At least u gotta support her, no b say u go become her popsi o!

Just give her and let's see how it goes!

So make him carry 15k do experiment, dude, dats somebody's monthly salary o,

Naija tuf o, 10k is nt easy to come by dis days
Re: Girls Wahala by nzubeokafor: 1:35am On Mar 14, 2013
Givers never lack na for bible I don see am no be for dating
fuckluv: Whatever happened to the saying- Givers Never Lack?
Re: Girls Wahala by nzubeokafor: 1:55am On Mar 14, 2013
So I should give her ther money right?
nzubeokafor: Givers never lack na for bible I don see am no be for dating
Re: Girls Wahala by Mynd44: 2:27am On Mar 14, 2013
2blunt:
guy park well, if not i go descend on u well, i dey talk u dey put mouth wat rubbish!!!!!!!!
Smh
Re: Girls Wahala by nzubeokafor: 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2013
I dey naija
dmcdad:
Lolz
Re: Girls Wahala by dmcdad: 11:51pm On Mar 17, 2013
nzubeokafor: I dey naija
Re: Girls Wahala by Shankboye(m): 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2013
Nna mehn... No go give am ur gala money oo, hw u go take hustle for holdup tmr?
Re: Girls Wahala by chikeorji123(m): 12:01am On Mar 18, 2013
nzubeokafor: Please I need a help I just started dating one girl it have been 2 weeks nawn but she is asking me to give her 15k but I don't wana give because am thinking that she only wana chop me up

Within two week already demanding 15k? is she an orfan? doesn't she have a father?..after they will say guys are wicked now tell me how can someone u are soaking dry will be thinking of future with you?.. some ladies think men are fools?..

Op never u try such unless u want to just use her & throw her out..(bad move) which l ill advice u better withdraw from that relationship without even touching her to maintained ur peace..
Re: Girls Wahala by rainrose(f): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
She must chop my money...chop my moniii...chop my moneey. I don care, I don care...cos I get am plenty grin.

Just tell her you don't have. The problem lies in how you 'got' her.

You must have been splurging cash and forming Dangote. Chicken don show to roost cheesy.
grin
Re: Girls Wahala by sashishalom(f): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lols...You get what you ask for...No be we toast am for you...
Re: Girls Wahala by Ogaonos: 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
Butif she give u punny u go chop?abeg u no get some self not say u no want give her.
guy wetin u dey talk.u think 15k easy 2 get.d thin is gal of nwadays tiya me.dem b idiot.2 luv dem hard,Bleep dem hard wetin moni moni afta u giv dem sum go stil go hotel collect 5k a nite.it was lik dis b4 o.dis indomine ones very immature stress their man.if u notice many guy ar doing ashawo nwadays u dnt blame dem because of gals lik d op gf.guys dnt pluck moni.
Re: Girls Wahala by Chukapage(m): 12:10am On Dec 05, 2017
IjeomaOkeke100:
so is there any problem if she wants to chop you? are u not going to chop her too? my frnd abeg. if you have the cash give, if you dont have tell her to go get herself a better man that can provide coz u r some stingy rock
average Nigerian female fool with the lowest IQ in the world..does she not enjoy the sex?? is it not mutual pleasure?? your jst another uninformed dumb lady who thinks a "man" must "provide" for you obviously see relationships as "work" and am sure u will be among those shouting "gender equality" be depending on a man for the air you breathe while fellow women like you are out there hustling and competing with there male partners Alikija get only one head like you ,Linda ikeji get one head like you,Chimanda adichie get one head like you..Be depending on a man for menstrual pad shameless fellow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ / They told me I am Cute(pics) / She's Engaged But Still All Over Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.