Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] (6421 Views)

Photo: Married Man Caught Watching P0rn Movie In Public Transport / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
I was just looking at the very light cloth she wore. So as everybody came down, and she was the last person, I took a good look and closed the door.
Only for the driver to move front and for us to hear "chtyaaaaaa!!!!" Her gown got hooked on the closed door and tore when the car drove and lo and behold, she no wear proper undergarment. I swear I didn't do it on purpose, so I sneaked out to one side and watched the ordeal as people take fotoes and I join and snap and both young and old point and curse and laugh.

Sorry rain beat my camera so no pics unfortunately angry

1 Like

Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by Adedayo516(m): 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ebola catch your camera Wey me dey expect to see picture after all those your oyinbo wey you write...mtewww

10 Likes

Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by Tymax(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hmmm I should lump you up with Andy, Mìssyuzedo, Yungwízzy and other trolls.

6 Likes

Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tymax: Hmmm I should lump you up with Andy, Mìssyuzedo, Yungwízzy and other trolls.
so you think am lying angry
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by lomaxx: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by mstik(f): 12:55am On Aug 07, 2014
passing by cool
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by egopersonified(f): 4:47am On Aug 07, 2014
Krall, krall, krall, how many times did I type you? I have booked an appoinment for you with TB Joshua, pls do the needful.
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by Amanyanabo(m): 4:48am On Aug 07, 2014
pics or adonbellivit
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by IAMBREEZY: 5:51am On Aug 07, 2014
I can only believe you,if you have the pictures.
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 07, 2014
*yawns on thread*
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by djeezy(m): 7:07am On Aug 07, 2014
Lies.
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by justi4jesu(f): 7:11am On Aug 07, 2014
All the comments above me abeg unano dey sleep ni angry angry
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by emeralddayo(f): 7:57am On Aug 07, 2014
krall: I was just looking at the very light cloth she wore. So as everybody came down, and she was the last person, I took a good look and closed the door.
Only for the driver to move front and for us to hear "chtyaaaaaa!!!!" Her gown got hooked on the closed door and tore when the car drove and lo and behold, she no wear proper undergarment. I swear I didn't do it on purpose, so I sneaked out to one side and watched the ordeal as people take fotoes and I join and snap and both young and old point and curse and laugh.

Sorry rain beat my camera so no pics unfortunately angry
dude na ur eyes go see everytin
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by hakeem4(m): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2014
emeralddayo: dude na ur eyes go see everytin
segun arinze
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by emeralddayo(f): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2014
hakeem4: segun arinze
meaning?

1 Like

Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by nikkypearl(f): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2014
hakeem4: segun arinze

angry

@Krall..even you huh

1 Like

Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by ednut1(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2014
i once met a NL troll in real life. very low self esteem dude hahaha
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by deanoffaculty: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2014
This is a suuuper stooooryyyy......
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by nwaobitex: 8:45am On Aug 07, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by cirmuell(m): 8:56am On Aug 07, 2014
mstik: passing by cool
grin na lie, passing by @ 12:55am na where yhu dey go
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 07, 2014
ednut1: i once met a NL troll in real life. very low self esteem dude hahaha
tell me more
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by Houseofglam7(f): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2014
Tah!
You go pay for this MB wey I just waste!
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by Temihatz(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2014
Lol...
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by MymothersKeeper(f): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2014
lol nice one
check this out guys, do you have a contest to run and need votes? submit it here, dear members click here to vote for others too
https://www.nairaland.com/1846713/post-all-contest-here-people
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by Gboyeboy(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
SMH

*shits on thread*
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by Aidy97(f): 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
Re: Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] by olumaxi(m): 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
So Op na bus conductor

(1) (Reply)

See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). / You’ll Stop Pressing Phone In The Toilet After Reading This / I Am A Pretty Boy And I Need Help To Look Like A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.