Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? (5253 Views)

Why Hasn't God made an amputated limb grow back? / What Exactly Is God Trying To Teach Humans From The Story Of Job? / God Made Him Gay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
ooman:

Ok then! Pls answer the last question wiegraf asked you. Let us start from there.
oh! How sweet them questions come.
Okay. Ooman, that is not the centre of this arguement. Another thing you have to know is, before any further thing will be x-rayed, we must make sense out of the already existing ones.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by ooman(m): 10:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
Reyginus: lol. Wiegraf, you need to pick up some brain cells. C'mon! That was an analogy I employed to show you how shallow the question is. For your info, I don't create room for digression.

Do you really believe you were made from sand?
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by ooman(m): 10:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
Reyginus: oh! How sweet them questions come.
Okay. Ooman, that is not the centre of this arguement. Another thing you have to know is, before any further thing will be x-rayed, we must make sense out of the already existing ones.

Refer to my previous post^^^
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by wiegraf: 12:13am On Feb 27, 2013
Reyginus: lol. Wiegraf, you need to pick up some brain cells. C'mon! That was an analogy I employed to show you how shallow the question is. For your info, I don't create room for digression.

What do you mean? Quit trolling and pussyfooting. Are you saying that particular question requires brain cells? Is it, in your own words,
Reyginus: Truth be told, this is the dumbest question I've heard this year. Wiegraf, so appalling! This is way too dumb.
?

What of these then?

From this very thread?
seyibrown:
1. why ALL monkeys DID NOT EVOLVE into MEN
2. why the left-over monkeys have not evolved into men or something else in the last thousands of years
3. why those ape-descendants have not evolve into 'Homo wingus' or similar grin

Put this url in your address bar

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=site%3Anairaland.com+++religion+why+monkey+exist+evolution&sa=Search

babseg: Abeg nairalanders please help me o. How did the black race evovled is it by evolution or religion? Though the oyinbos make us to accept that Adam and Eve were white even if they were white how did the black race came into being or did we evolve from Monkeys ie APES if so why are the Apes still existing? Abeg please help me o because i dey CONFUSED.

OLAADEGBU: Monkey Science

[img width=500 height=500]http://www.answersingenesis.org/assets/images/media/cartoons/after-eden/20000710.gif[/img]

Why is it an insult if I call you a monkey but it is science if I say that you evolved from monkeys (or is it now ape-like creatures)?

LagosShia: Mr. Logic,

can you tell us why for at least the last 2000 years,we have not seen a monkey or ape evolve into human,or a "lesser" animal evolving into something better,or at least humans evolving into something new?

if i can see that then,i will believe it happened "millions of years ago".

tobechi74:
One topic of Evolution which is extremely controversial, what atheists call the “origin of man”, which suggests that man evolved from monkeys and apes which evolved from fish which evolved from single-celled organisms? Yet still atheists call creationism ridiculous? Also scientists have claimed to have found “bones of human ancestors” which in fact are bones of extinct species of monkeys , also these “ancestors” of human beings have been claimed to have roamed in Africa supposedly in Kenya as a near-monkey or ape like species before “evolving” into Homo Sapiens e.g. Modern Man. But everyone knows that monkeys don’t live in a desert which Kenya were man was supposedly evolved from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXuFHmwuuvk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az8k0uzQ6sA&hl=en-GB&gl=NG

So, again, are all these your fellow religionists, in your words, asking and being
Reyginus: Truth be told, this is the dumbest question I've heard this year. Wiegraf, so appalling! This is way too dumb.
?

Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 27, 2013
ooman:

Do you really believe you were made from sand?
certainly, you didn't get the question. True. Young man, it is not about what I believe in for now, but on the assumption that the materials for the created vanish the moment it(the created) come into existence. What exactly do you want to argue? The op or something else?
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 27, 2013
wiegraf:

What do you mean? Quit trolling and pussyfooting. Are you saying that particular question requires brain cells? Is it, in your own words,

?

What of these then?

From this very thread?

Put this url in your address bar

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=site%3Anairaland.com+++religion+why+monkey+exist+evolution&sa=Search

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXuFHmwuuvk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az8k0uzQ6sA&hl=en-GB&gl=NG

So, again, are all these your fellow religionists, in your words, asking and being

?
Wiegraf, as you may have noticed, when I argue/discuss, the room for digression I don't venture. Why quoting some nairalanders to drive this point?
Let me play the ignorant. How do fabricated machines annihilate their fabrication materials?
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by wiegraf: 2:07am On Feb 27, 2013
Reyginus: Wiegraf, as you may have noticed, when I argue/discuss, the room for digression I don't venture. Why quoting some nairalanders to drive this point?
Let me play the ignorant. How do fabricated machines annihilate their fabrication materials?

Just answer the question. We'll proceed from there, don't worry...
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 27, 2013
Rey, I think you're missing something.. I'd advise you read again from the first post... wink
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by ooman(m): 7:17am On Feb 27, 2013
Reyginus: certainly, you didn't get the question. True. Young man, it is not about what I believe in for now, but on the assumption that the materials for the created vanish the moment it(the created) come into existence. What exactly do you want to argue? The op or something else?

I dont argue, I discuss/debate with no hair splitting.

If I should discuss why sand are still here, that means I accept the hypothesis that we were made from sand.
Pls study a single prokaryotic cell, the eukaryotic cell, then tell me you still believe they were moulded from sand and I will leave you alone.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by wiegraf: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
musKeeto: Rey, I think you're missing something.. I'd advise you read again from the first post... wink

People (very much including me) don't read

1 Like

Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by wiegraf: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
@rey, my response to the op was;

wiegraf:

Well, ty for such a brilliant post, I've not laughed that hard in some time. I nearly had an asthma attack even, and I very rarely have those. In the midst of all that laughter was some worrying existentialism though, but I thankfully got over that else I'd have jumped off a cliff over my despair at the state of humanity.

Facing the real issue with the question, assuming you genuinely missed it (it happens to the best of us) and are not trolling in some manner or the other, if you're a creationist that asks this question to evolutionists; "if man evolved from monkeys (note: we didn't, but we can ignore that for now), why are there still monkeys?", can you now see how silly the question is?

Apply that reasoning to people who insist first cause must be their 'god', why not another god? Or better yet, why not something we can confirm, like simple energy, nature as is? Etc etc

Edits

Later on, I added this while foo.ling around with you;
wiegraf:

Thank you, I'm glad you're finally able to reason like one without common sense. So, this question in particular disproves evolution, or does it not?

Now, @rey, I wouldn't want you to be dishonest. I mean you're a honest man, that eschews trolling even

Reyginus: You know I don't troll. The truth is that you don't even understand what you're asking. Let me dumb down a little to help your understanding. Let me take it to the scientific level. If man came from apes why are there still apes? If the big ba.ng started it all, why is our universe still expanding? If babies are made from matured zygotes, why can we still have zygotes?

You say asking this questions amounts to;

Reyginus: Truth be told, this is the dumbest question I've heard this year. Wiegraf, so appalling! This is way too dumb. I may decide to dumb down and ask too: if man built houses with sand, gravel and portland, why do we still have all three?

So again, like I've demonstrated in my post above, many, many of your fellow religionists often ask that question in particular, and myriad similar ones. When they do, are they;

Reyginus: Truth be told, this is the dumbest question I've heard this year. Wiegraf, so appalling! This is way too dumb. I may decide to dumb down and ask too: if man built houses with sand, gravel and portland, why do we still have all three?
?

Yes or no pls?

Edits
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
wiegraf:

Just answer the question. We'll proceed from there, don't worry...
Why should I answer a question that is irrelevant to the point I'm making? I don't do that.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
musKeeto: Rey, I think you're missing something.. I'd advise you read again from the first post... wink
Skeeto, my beef is not with what the op thinks or say, but wiegrafs. When people ask illogical and senseless questions like this one, they shouldn't be allowed to communicate it to the less informed. The question is not only senseless, but weighs little the person of wiegraf with every further input.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
ooman:

I dont argue, I discuss/debate with no hair splitting.

If I should discuss why sand are still here, that means I accept the hypothesis that we were made from sand.
Pls study a single prokaryotic cell, the eukaryotic cell, then tell me you still believe they were moulded from sand and I will leave you alone.
You still don't understand what the thread is about. Please study the reinforcement fiber and matrix content of a composite material. Then, if you don't see the error in arguing that the presence of a product brings to extinction its production materials, I will leave you alone.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
wiegraf:

People (very much including me) don't read
And to read so much and understand little is better.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
wiegraf: @rey, my response to the op was;

Later on, I added this while foo.ling around with you;

Now, @rey, I wouldn't want you to be dishonest. I mean you're a honest man, that eschews trolling even

You say asking this questions amounts to;

So again, like I've demonstrated in my post above, many, many of your fellow religionists often ask that question in particular, and myriad similar ones. When they do, are they;

?

Yes or no pls?

Edits
Now, you are begging to drink from straws. Wiegraf, do you even understand the point you're trying to pass across? Because I don't think you do. I'm not venturing into any debate on the ape-man until we erase this erroneus question. You have two options. One, accept you're wrong and then establish a proper link which appreciates your question(which you've agreed to be illogical) and the ape-man. Two, you can explain to me how a buiding exterminates its materials when actually it is the material in another form.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2013
Rey, he believes the 'question' is as stupid as the other 'if man evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?'...

Read the OP again in this light.

Thought his last response spelt it out clearly... And you're not trolling.. So I'm getting kinda confused now...
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by wiegraf: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
Reyginus: Now, you are begging to drink from straws. Wiegraf, do you even understand the point you're trying to pass across? Because I don't think you do. I'm not venturing into any debate on the ape-man until we erase this erroneus question. You have two options. One, accept you're wrong and then establish a proper link which appreciates your question(which you've agreed to be illogical) and the ape-man. Two, you can explain to me how a buiding exterminates its materials when actually it is the material in another form.

Hmmm? This could be a very good troll...

So you do believe the ape-man is a valid question? Yes or no, pls?

Also, take the time to read my previous post carefully if you can...
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by seyibrown(f): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
Alfamann: Seyibrown, have you ever looked at the scan of your brain? Try it. You'll be amazed.

..... grin grin grin 'God' matter! grin grin grin
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by seyibrown(f): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
@wiegraf :

Making man from mud cannot be compared with a monkey evolving into man. Creation cannot be compared with Evolution. That was my point of the analogy you were trying to make between the two. I could have tried to understand your logic, if evolution from monkey to man was a re-creation of a refined specie at every stage of the evolution. Creation was ONE STEP; Evolution wasn't!

Man was made man from the start; monkey was made monkey from the start. smiley A monkey will never become a man in a million years.

BTW, I did enjoy your comment about those untruthful engineers! grin grin
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 4:55am On Feb 28, 2013
that is quite a funny signature.

Lets turn the tables atheists... if man is a product of evolution then why do single-celled organisms still exist?
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2013
musKeeto: Rey, he believes the 'question' is as stupid as the other 'if man evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?'...

Read the OP again in this light.

Thought his last response spelt it out clearly... And you're not trolling.. So I'm getting kinda confused now...
Skeeto, I don't think you get the senselessness. Their is a difference between asking a question that is dependent on another and not. Wiegraf, asked the question as a challenge and if you understand, he asked it independent of this one. Mustee, anybody is too dumb to ask this type of question. What you're trying to do now is to give the drowning man a line. Let ignorance sink.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 28, 2013
wiegraf:

Hmmm? This could be a very good troll...

So you do believe the ape-man is a valid question? Yes or no, pls?

Also, take the time to read my previous post carefully if you can...
What previous post is this revelation inscribed in? Wiegraf, I understand what is happening to you. I've given you an escape line, isn't it?
Wiegraf, you want the ape-man arguement? I'm willing to give it to you. You will have it, but come loaded. All I ask for is an apology from you for asking the most senseless question this year or make sense out of it. The wiegraf wee-wee challenge indeed.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 28, 2013
davidylan: that is quite a funny signature.

Lets turn the tables atheists... if man is a product of evolution then why do single-celled organisms still exist?
You are asking to much. Like asking them to explain neutron stars when they are yet to understand how stars and supernovas are birthed.
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2013
Reyginus: Skeeto, I don't think you get the senselessness. Their is a difference between asking a question that is dependent on another and not. Wiegraf, asked the question as a challenge and if you understand, he asked it independent of this one. Mustee, anybody is too dumb to ask this type of question. What you're trying to do now is to give the drowning man a line. Let ignorance sink.
so confused right now.. I don't think he meant for his question to be taken seriously, just like he doesn't take the other seriously too..

His first post on this thread to @seyibrown

wiegraf:
Facing the real issue with the question, assuming you genuinely missed it (it happens to the best of us) and are not trolling in some manner or the other, if you're a creationist that asks this question to evolutionists; "if man evolved from monkeys (note: we didn't, but we can ignore that for now), why are there still monkeys?", can you now see how silly the question is?

1 Like

Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
musKeeto:
so confused right now.. I don't think he meant for his question to be taken seriously, just like he doesn't take the other seriously too..

His first post on this thread to @seyibrown

Ha!. Seriously! Anyhow you look at it, it is not correct. It is not even correct to say theists asks why there are still monkeys.
The question that burdens us is, why none of the monkeys of this era are yet to undergo evolution? That's by the way.
That being the case, his question still doesn't fit in.

1 Like

Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by wiegraf: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Reyginus: What previous post is this revelation inscribed in? Wiegraf, I understand what is happening to you. I've given you an escape line, isn't it?
Wiegraf, you want the ape-man arguement? I'm willing to give it to you. You will have it, but come loaded. All I ask for is an apology from you for asking the most senseless question this year or make sense out of it. The wiegraf wee-wee challenge indeed.

Do you have aspergers?

Edit: btw, I hope you're not doing this to avoid having to explain calling your fellow religionsts askers of the "dumbest question all year", hmm?
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by wiegraf: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
seyibrown: @wiegraf :

Making man from mud cannot be compared with a monkey evolving into man. Creation cannot be compared with Evolution. That was my point of the analogy you were trying to make between the two. I could have tried to understand your logic, if evolution from monkey to man was a re-creation of a refined specie at every stage of the evolution. Creation was ONE STEP; Evolution wasn't!

Man was made man from the start; monkey was made monkey from the start. smiley A monkey will never become a man in a million years.

BTW, I did enjoy your comment about those untruthful engineers! grin grin

Ahh, I sort of see what you mean I think. Do you mean we're starting from different places? That's cool, but when you ask evolutionists the ape-man question, you're ignoring the fact that he's starting from billions of years ago. So to him, the question will still come off as rather silly, like the question in my sig.

I could see a case for wanting some more details about evolution, like how (perhaps superficially) radically different species evolved, the jump from single celled to multi-celled organisms and abiogenesis (which isn't evolution, actually), but questioning the process with the ape question is silly, as the answer to that is very obvious. That's why earlier I'm careful enough to state you will need better questions to tackle evolution, not that it cannot be tackled (I'm on mobile now, I'll quote it when I get a PC). Actually, one of the beauties of science is you can question anything, so long as you aren't being silly (read: including subjective), you'll be taken seriously.

So, still, imo, when one wants to question evolution, they need to come up with better questions, not ones akin to the 'crockoduck' or man-ape which sometimes makes debaters lol despite their best efforts. But true, the fact that the evolutionist isn't using the bible as a reference (thereby discarding 6000 year old earth completely from his approach), probably causes confusion. The creationist approaches the problem assuming the earth is 6000 yrs, old, yahweh, etc, so the question might seem reasonable. On the other hand, the evolutionist would be wondering just what (usually) religious babble has crippled the creationists brain as his reference point is very different, no bibles, etc involved. When faced with an incredulous stare from the evolutionist, it's now time for the creationist to wonder what sort silly science has deluded the poor 'fo.ol' (in biblical parlance). It's a vicious circle I tell you.

1 Like

Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by wiegraf: 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
davidylan: that is quite a funny signature.

God did it.

Thare you go, I just saved us 15+ pages of needless back and forth. Genius, don't you think?

And I didn't look hard, but I didn't find a post featuring you asking the man-ape question. You sly one you, you avoided that one, hmm?

2 Likes

Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
wiegraf:

Do you have aspergers?

Edit: btw, I hope you're not doing this to avoid having to explain calling your fellow religionsts askers of the "dumbest question all year", hmm?
Dude, you have nothing. Just chill.

1 Like

Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by wiegraf: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
Reyginus: Dude, you have nothing. Just chill.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you? I was chilled, not so atm. Do you need a diagram as well before you understand this?

This is really.really.really.^.simple. Have you heard of the expression 'tongue in cheek'? The question is supposed to be stoopid, to highlight how it sounds to evolutionists when asked 'ape-man' questions.

Taking a cue from you;

Reyginus: You know I don't troll. The truth is that you don't even understand what you're asking. Let me dumb down a little to help your understanding.

You assume I don't know what I'm asking, and being as I'm so dumb, you're going to give me other examples of questions as silly as the one in my sig to better highlight my folly, yes? . And these are...

Reyginus: Let me take it to the scientific level (NOTE: not sure how science is dumber though, but meh). If man came from apes why are there still apes? If the big ba.ng started it all, why is our universe still expanding? If babies are made from matured zygotes, why can we still have zygotes?

Look at that nice bold one. Go back to my previous post where I show your religionist brah's asking this very question in one form or the other (and other similar ones as well).

So, considering your fellow religionists frequently ask this question, that would mean they usually ask, in your own words, the "dumbest question I've heard this year" (or any other year, for that matter). You also imply of their behavior as being "way too dumb". Again, your words, not mine. Yes or no pls?

Do.you.understand.now.ffs? Gaddamit what sort of comprehension problems do you have. EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON.ON.THIS.THREAD.GETS.IT...
sheesh...
Re: On Wiegraf's Signature : If God made humans from mud then why is mud still here? by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 01, 2013
wiegraf:

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you? I was chilled, not so atm. Do you need a diagram as well before you understand this?

This is really.really.really.^.simple. Have you heard of the expression 'tongue in cheek'? The question is supposed to be stoopid, to highlight how it sounds to evolutionists when asked 'ape-man' questions.

Taking a cue from you;

You assume I don't know what I'm asking, and being as I'm so dumb, you're going to give me other examples of questions as silly as the one in my sig to better highlight my folly, yes? . And these are...

Look at that nice bold one. Go back to my previous post where I show your religionist brah's asking this very question in one form or the other (and other similar ones as well).

So, considering your fellow religionists frequently ask this question, that would mean they usually ask, in your own words, the "dumbest question I've heard this year" (or any other year, for that matter). You also imply of their behavior as being "way too dumb". Again, your words, not mine. Yes or no pls?

Do.you.understand.now.ffs? Gaddamit what sort of comprehension problems do you have. EVERY.SINGLE.PERSON.ON.THIS.THREAD.GETS.IT...
sheesh...
Considering the fact that what most christains ask for is not an annihilation of the apes, but a continual evolutionary trend that led to our metamorhosis to surface, placing the question as a challenge to all christains is dumber.
The question could have been reasonable if christains as a whole ask the corelation you're linking from. You don't challenge an entire group of people to a duel based on the individual definition of a particular member on a subject matter. Wisemen don't do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation / END TIME! Pastor, Wife Preaching Naked Stating That Adam And Eve Were Created N / The Problem Of Who Is God And Who Is The Creator Are Yet To Be Resolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.