Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). (25231 Views)

Wife Loses Pregnancy Of Two Months After Rape By Pastor-husband / He Is Not Comfortable About His Mum's Pregnancy / Is It Okay To Give Babies All These Peak, Nido, Dano Kind Of Milk From 9months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by GboyegaD(m): 1:06am On Feb 25, 2013
God bless our mothers. I think I would appreciate my girlfriend more thinking she would have to go through all this just for our joy.

1 Like

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by greatgod2012(f): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2013
Chai! Women dey suffer!
This thread just dey make me laugh....ehn...
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by demmykay: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2013
Dis cravings in pregnancy is a very serious issue. I remember begging a small boy I never knew for corn one evening nd d boy willing gave me, see as I rush d corn while d boy was watching me in amazement. Just last week I went out wit hubby nd we pass thru an untarred road under constrution nd d workers were busy pouring water on d road. I just shouted park!park!park!!! He did park nd ws askin if all is well wit me. I told him to give me some minutes to inhale nd enjoy d smell. U̶̲̥̅̊ know dat smell U̶̲̥̅̊ get when it rains after a long time. I also enjoy blending atarodo nd onions only to make sauce wit red oil to eat rice or boiled beans. So crazy!!! Lols
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by mysticgal(f): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2013
women please more,am loving this,more more more.i just can't stop laughing??
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2013
Caracta: Is this how it feels shocked shocked shocked

As in ehn,,,, i just dey laff oo...
May God help us all wink
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by taryour(f): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2013
The only thing have been chewing on since morning is my son golden morn, just chewing it dried. But what I really crave for now is ofada rice cooked by someone else n not me even if its to buy from those hawking it, now where to get it is what I don't know . And am so damn hungry.

1 Like

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by deesnipes(f): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2013
My stomach wan burst o. Mine was beloxxi cracker biscuits and waterleaf soup and d juice extract, very irritating now(I.e d waterleaf juice extract)
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2013
Hahahhahahahaahha. Debrief's own was just too funny. To be a mother. . . Smh
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by greatgod2012(f): 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2013
Just today, my preggy colleague asked me to help her get that #10 lolly pop d small small children usually buy, d one made of ordinary shakarin and water, i went to buy fan-milk product for her, thinking that, what she requested for isnt healthy, when i came back, u need to see how she burst into tears, shouting.....ha! , so you can do this for me, if u really feel concerned, help me to get what i want, i went to look for it and fortunately i got some, see how she dey chew d something, after a while, i just open this thread for her to read and she burst into laughter and said...."as if these pple know what im passing thru".....lol
May God help us all.
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by breadplanet(f): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
debrief08: I went to the market with my husband.
We were in a shop buying items suddenly a woman passed eating boil corn, my husband was busy ordering items, I left him and started following the woman.
Followed her oh, then I tapped her and begged her for the corn, almost in tears because the thing was almost finished.
By then my husband had found me, the woman looked at me and my stomach and gave me even offered to go and buy more for me outside.
My husband was apologising to her while I was chewing away crying and asking for more.
This was in the middle of the market oh.
My husband had to go and buy a whole leather bag of corn, I sat in the shop and ate about 3 before I stopped crying.
Then my head had cleared and I went back to the car and sat couldn't walk around the market again. Lol
Now when I pass that shop I put my head down and walk briskly even though it was ages ago.
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahha my belle ooo choi. Dis one don nearly kill me. Reminds me of my mom's pregnancy with my younger brother she said on her way to d market she saw one labourer on break eating his bread with groundnut o. Choi my mother just crossed d road one time n stood in front of d man without saying anytin, d man looked up saw d way she was looking at his food looked at her stomach n just offered her d bread n gnut without say anytin. My mom said she cried with gratitude while eating d food like a thief lolzzzzz. Pregnancy n its wahala who knws what i'll do. Probably beat smone n collect their food? Hmm...

1 Like

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by kreamidiva(f): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
I ate publicly vended food(mama put) almost through out my first pregnancy but d 2nd pregnancy...hmmm na yam and palm oil omorning,afternoon and nyt!!!.it was crazy. And of course,i couldn't eat any food i prepared.

1 Like

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by taryour(f): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
kreami diva: I ate publicly vended food(mama put) almost through out my first pregnancy but d 2nd pregnancy...hmmm na yam and palm oil omorning,afternoon and nyt!!!.it was crazy. And of course,i couldn't eat any food i prepared.

No be small thing at all o. May god help us all
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by greatgod2012(f): 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
@taryour, how far now
Is our baby still kicking or out to the world and you havent informed us, me, im craving for jollof rice o, even though, im aint preggy.
Wishing you safe delivery in Jesus name
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by taryour(f): 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
greatgod2012: @taryour, how far now
Is our baby still kicking or out to the world and you havent informed us, me, im craving for jollof rice o, even though, im aint preggy.
Wishing you safe delivery in Jesus name

Aww thank you so much sweerie,God bless you real big. No be only kick baby dey do,na serious soccer baby dey play especially when I want to sleep. Will sure inform you when baby comes around trust me. Just about rounding up my 2nd trimester.
It is well my sister.
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
Cooking and Eating has turned to a chore and its been particularly more difficult because I stay alone. my current craving is ofada rice made in mama put joint and white amala with abula in ibadan, but unfortunately both is inaccessible to me.***Sobs****
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by Jomodupri(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
looking up to You Lord...........

I'm really sure my wife won't mind craving for any of the above and I would happily support all the way.

Thumbs up to all the women.

4 Likes

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by tasandra: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
grin grin ;DOp my sista,hw many person wan talk?ppl dey laff wen dem see me,wit winter jarket 4 summer..my sista,nobi my falt,i dey feel cold..i hate light,perfums of any kind,and I no dey drink water,if I most drink water, as Doctor say e dey important 4 me and the pikin health,i most put lime..at a time,my hubby ask Doc,weda I normal undecidedas in,weda I don colo grin

2 Likes

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 26, 2013
tasandra: grin grin ;DOp my sista,hw many person wan talk?ppl dey laff wen dem see me,wit winter jarket 4 summer..my sista,nobi my falt,i dey feel cold..i hate light,perfums of any kind,and I no dey drink water,if I most drink water, as Doctor say e dey important 4 me and the pikin health,[b]i most put lime..[/b]at a time,my hubby ask Doc,weda I normal undecidedas in,weda I don colo grin

Lime ke wen no be tot of spirit u dey drink........lol
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by taryour(f): 7:01am On Jun 26, 2013
tasandra: grin grin ;DOp my sista,hw many person wan talk?ppl dey laff wen dem see me,wit winter jarket 4 summer..my sista,nobi my falt,i dey feel cold..i hate light,perfums of any kind,and I no dey drink water,if I most drink water, as Doctor say e dey important 4 me and the pikin health,i most put lime..at a time,my hubby ask Doc,weda I normal undecidedas in,weda I don colo grin

Lwkmd. It is well o my sister. May God continually help us all
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by Olucheye(m): 11:51am On Jun 26, 2013
BEATS ME WHY THIS TOPIC HASN'T MADE FRONTPAGE YET

We need to hear out lots of experiences of what our women deal with during the 9months sessions.

Its een one hell of a laughing session for me. God bless y'all mothers, grant the expectant ones safe delivery while those looking up to God to share their experience will get their 9months course admission letter soon. grin
[/color][color=#006600]
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by bellong: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
I remember that my wife's cravings are usually in the midnight. We had to pack food beside the bed because she must wake up around 12-2am to eat fruits and all sorts of junks available.

There are times she craved for garri with very cold water. This was during extreme cold weather condition. Thank God the garri was available else na real war it would be.
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by africanpea: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
LMAO, am lafing so hard here. I remember my first pregnancy i so muched liked this ibo food called abacha and fried titus fish. I also remember one nite i wanted to drink fayrouz so badly i wept till hubby had to drive out abt 11pm to look for fayrouz for me.

Just tday i was at my mechanics doing some minor repares and i saw him with a plate of beans and plantain, i had to really restrain myself from begging him. I'll sure eat that beans tomorrow.nothing is stopping me, i'll take my flask there and buy some grin
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by mamatee: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
I remember whilst I was preggers with my 1st son, I cldnt eat d food I cooked. Ah my hubby see wahala cos I didn't let him rest always demanding for amala and ewedu, and if he didn't buy it there was trouble ooo. I had to call on one of my sisters' from kaduna to come and cook for me in abuja. Hmmmmm dat was how bad it was. Long throat (oju kokoro) did not let me rest ooo.At times I would just sit alone and just cry so much and then I wld ask myself what is really making me cry. And lest I forget I suffered a gr8 deal from morning sickness to the extent that I was so afraid of brushing my teeth for fear that I would throw-up.

1 Like

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by ovalrose(f): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Right now,i can't stand the smell of indomie,hate rice and beans,and stopped eating my own food. But yam eh,...burnt yam,fried yam,powdered yam,concentrated yam,just give it to me. To the extent that anytime my neighbour prepares any yam dish she'll keep some for me. And you need to see me with banana and gnut: gluttony at its worst grin

3 Likes

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by azubaby(f): 10:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
My own was roasted corn O. Anyday my hubby buys boiled corn, I ll just be mad at him. Even my daugther who is one yr plus now eats roasted corn lik craze
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by taryour(f): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2013
mamatee: I remember whilst I was preggers with my 1st son, I cldnt eat d food I cooked. Ah my hubby see wahala cos I didn't let him rest always demanding for amala and ewedu, and if he didn't buy it there was trouble ooo. I had to call on one of my sisters' from kaduna to come and cook for me in abuja. Hmmmmm dat was how bad it was. Long throat (oju kokoro) did not let me rest ooo.At times I would just sit alone and just cry so much and then I wld ask myself what is really making me cry. And lest I forget I suffered a gr8 deal from morning sickness to the extent that I was so afraid of brushing my teeth for fear that I would throw-up.

No b small thing oo,unlike me,my vomit was in excess. I vomited at least 6 - 10 times a day,every day of the first 3months of my first baby's pregnancy. So the first 3months kept me at the hospital on countless drips and injections. If I should ever say a word as short as ME before brushing my tooth when I wake up is hell for me cause I would almost vomit my internal organs. I fearfully asked my doctors if I wunt vomit my baby out..

But my second baby wasn't as bad as my first,I vomited daily but not so much and na buka food I dey chop o,my hubby would carry food flask and go in search of buka food for me,I couldn't eat my food and sugar was my enemy. When I look back at those days,I just laugh at myself.

It is well with we mothers jare,God is our strength.

1 Like

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2013
I just cnt help buh laugh @all dis 9mnths course torments Ϟ prayn mine won't be as funny/absurd as all dis.God bless all mothers(amen)
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by nnekaregy(f): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2013
grin Soya beans and "come again" (mgbadume)were my cravings.
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
For my first pregnancy, I lost appetite for virtually all foods. Couldn't stand my own cooking, hated soft drinks (coke et al), at some point, even though I never drink, craved for beer! My husband felt I was backsliding! Only regained my appetite a little after the 5th month. But one thing that I craved passionately was agbalumo. Hmmmmm, in fact, I could eat that fruit all day, without eating anything else. Wonders of pregnancy, lol. My second pregnancy was almost normal, no special craving as such, no stress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by mummyf(f): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2013
This thread got me laughing and crying at the same time!
In my first trimester, I was craving ofada and very pepperish stew and boli. On a normal day, I hate pepper but now if d stew is not pepperish, I can't eat it. I also couldn't eat my cooking especially the vegetable soups, anytime I look at the soup, it looks likes horror film to me!
In this second trimester, I like staying where they are roasting corn. The smell of the smoke is just heavenly! I still run away from my cooking and the only thing I consume daily is tapioca and milk. I am already having a panic attack that I am running out of tapioca.
Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by veave(f): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
i cant wait to get married and get pregnant ooo....

2 Likes

Re: How Embarrassing Can It Get During The 9months Course(pregnancy). by Iyabetajos(f): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
HAHAHAHA,LOLZZZwhere do i start?hmmn me na ice block always oh.just last thursday,i went to d market i had to stand where n eat abacha cs i didnt have patience to get home.its so bad dat at tyms i drive to d mainmarket(30mins drive)to wait for women sellin abacha.Lord help us ohh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Grand Dad Recreates His Old Photos In Style / My Conscience Is Hitting Me Because I Took The Money / Tips For Mothers On How To Survive This Harsh Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.