Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me (2782 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic / Is It Wrong For A Girl To Stay Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
Attention deficit disorder. GOAt, u can go to Mali pls
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by vincixpresso: 6:58am On Oct 24, 2018
pulsefro:
Haha. Well, if you read the post it said I would like to "possibly explore this fantasy of mine". That being said, one thing I hate is sarcastic bitches like you guys, which effectively puts you miles from within the range of possibility. And for the guy that said I look wasted...hats off to you grin That girl I'm with in the picture and I were both wasted.

Hey bro, you can't get a good woman through this means. You can get alot of them, but rarely the good ones
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by vincixpresso: 7:07am On Oct 24, 2018
pulsefro:

I'm only sleepy eyed because I make more in a week than you do in a month. shocked

�� Fire for fire, If are the quiet type, them don't paste anything on nairaland. I like the way you respond. This is naija
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by vincixpresso: 7:10am On Oct 24, 2018
free2ryhme:

na small pickin be dis ooo.... walahi!!! So micheal what makes u fink in that u small tiny winy brains of urs that you residing in the US makes your education superior.?? Superior education boy y not find your kind and marry there? so u are look for some ibo mumu to whom u are superior in education do laud your education superiority over abi... Pls make una give am ibo village girl make im marry oo before e go vex go commit suicide ooo... i can see frustration on this young man's face ooo .. it is a good thing he is not a northerner it would be worst

Na inferiority complex dey disturb you and alot of people on nairaland. Find another person to vert your anger on.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by jeff1607(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2018
Not worth it at all

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / 11 Sign Of Bad Parenting With Pictures / Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.