Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me (2783 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting / Nigerian Girl Rocking Her Artificial Leg After An Accident - Pic / Is It Wrong For A Girl To Stay Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by pulsefro(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hello. i'm Michael. I'm 18, and I might be looking for a girl to bring here with me to the u.s. to stay. I am Nigerian myself because both my parents are Igbo, and I speak it well. A little bit of background information about me is that I was born in Chicago, Illinois, and I live in belleville, illinois. In August I will be moving to Edwardsville, Illinois to start University. I will be studying Nursing and getting my Bachelors in Science. I will have my own apartment, job and car, so I can take car of you. I've always wanted to marry a Nigerian Girl, and now as a legal adult I can somewhat wander into this fantasy of mine. I definitely won't be diving into marriage immedeately, I have to get to know and love you first. We can talk over the internet and facebook, until you come to see me. the lucky lady can be you, or it can be your daughter grin Please be under 22. Like I said, I'm 18. Tell me about yourself. What are your plans? What are your grades like? CAN YOU COOK? grin grin grin

Here are some pictures of me. Some of them are a little old but eh.

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by ITbomb(m): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
*thinking of NAPTIP*
I thought they have arrested all of 'em , who then is Michael?

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by biolabee(m): 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
looks wasted

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2013
Okay can you please take off your pictures and what are your parents take on this odd way of looking for a future wife on NL? Oh I forgot you're legally an adult embarassed
# I'm soo scared. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by slimyem: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2013
Why are you looking down in all the pictures?
..or is that the reigning pose for "legal adults"?

2 Likes

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by chymystique(f): 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin RoTFLMAO!! I jst Can't Stop Laughin... Dude, Legally U r an Adult buh Serzly U r a Kid! embarassed ... Go get a life Jor n Concentrate on ur Studies

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by pulsefro(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
Haha. Well, if you read the post it said I would like to "possibly explore this fantasy of mine". That being said, one thing I hate is sarcastic bitches like you guys, which effectively puts you miles from within the range of possibility. And for the guy that said I look wasted...hats off to you grin That girl I'm with in the picture and I were both wasted.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by pulsefro(m): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2013
chymystique: cheesy cheesy grin RoTFLMAO!! I jst Can't Stop Laughin... Dude, Legally U r an Adult buh Serzly U r a Kid! embarassed ... Go get a life Jor n Concentrate on ur Studies

You're calling me a kid, but why do you type like a five year old?

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by neso04(m): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2013
whats wrong with kids of nowadays?
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2013
Can somebody move this to romance section and delete my post too? I take God beg una embarassed
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by chi2012(f): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2013
undecided6th to comment...
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by baby124: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
ITbomb: *thinking of NAPTIP*

Rotflmao!!! Hahahahahaha!
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by slimyem: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2013
Mods should help him move it to the front page...undecidedgrincheesy cool
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2013
Frontpage pls. Op, u ll get enof girlz 2 take abroad.

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by ITbomb(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2013
slimyem: Mods should help him move it to the front page...undecidedgrincheesy cool
If this made it to the Frontpage , I give up on Nairaland and Nigeria
Have you heard of Ambayazonia
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by pulsefro(m): 10:37pm On Feb 23, 2013
ITbomb:
If this made it to the Frontpage , I give up on Nairaland and Nigeria
Have you heard of Ambayazonia

lmao. They aren't even a free nation, so have fun there.
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by touchmeder: 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2013
Wrongggggggggggg section you'd probably fare better in the romance section. Shebi na your picture you put there sha? No dulling open your eye well o.
Over to you ladies and gentlemen (forming ladies wanting to chop too) cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy smiley grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by peggykorol(f): 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2013
Hmmmn,and some girls are going to fall for this.@ op are u Gbugbemi.is it not late gbugbemi's face am seeing so.he died 2002.october 6th to be precise.correct me if am wrong

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by chymystique(f): 12:41am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro:

You're calling me a kid, but why do you type like a five year old?

Cos am better than u who typed "five YEAR old"instead of years... U jst showin off how Immature U r.Fink of better things that wil make ur future bright cos that's exactly wah ur age mates r doin ryt.. Yeye BOY tongue
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by pulsefro(m): 12:45am On Feb 24, 2013
chymystique:

Cos am better than u who typed "five YEAR old"instead of years... U jst showin off how Immature U r.Fink of better things that wil make ur future bright cos that's exactly wah ur age mates r doin ryt.. Yeye BOY tongue

A "five YEAR old" refers to someone is is five years of age. A "five YEARS old" isn't grammatically correct to describe a person. Obviously we know who's education is superior between us two. cool

3 Likes

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by chymystique(f): 12:54am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro:

A "five YEAR old" refers to someone is is five years of age. A "five YEARS old" isn't grammatically correct to describe a person. Obviously we know who's education is superior between us two. cool

I dnt ve tym for Sleepy Eyed Kids. smiley
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by greatgod2012(f): 1:21am On Feb 24, 2013
ITbomb: *thinking of NAPTIP*
slimyem: Why are you looking down in all the pictures?
..or is that the reigning pose for "legal adults"?
jidegirl12: Can somebody move this to romance section and delete my post too? I take God beg una embarassed
peggykorol: Hmmmn,and some girls are going to fall for this.@ op are u Gbugbemi.is it not late gbugbemi's face am seeing so.he died 2002.october 6th to be precise.correct me if am wrong

abeg, you these pple.....e sora yin o, you want my bele to burst, i laugh sooo teh, i no remember say na midnight i dey.....abeg, leave d boy alone, omode lo nsee
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by pulsefro(m): 3:09am On Feb 24, 2013
chymystique:

I dnt ve tym for Sleepy Eyed Kids. smiley

I'm only sleepy eyed because I make more in a week than you do in a month. shocked
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 24, 2013
greatgod2012:

abeg, you these pple.....e sora yin o, you want my bele to burst, i laugh sooo teh, i no remember say na midnight i dey.....abeg, leave d boy alone, omode lo nsee

Lmao , abi wetin we wan call this one, the day I find out my son is on NL looking for a future wife is the day I will break my 'No spanking' code of conduct grin
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by Nobody: 5:18am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro: Hello. i'm Michael. I'm 18, and I might be looking for a girl to bring here with me to the u.s. to stay. I am Nigerian myself because both my parents are Igbo, and I speak it well. A little bit of background information about me is that I was born in Chicago, Illinois, and I live in belleville, illinois. In August I will be moving to Edwardsville, Illinois to start University. I will be studying Nursing and getting my Bachelors in Science. I will have my own apartment, job and car, so I can take car of you. I've always wanted to marry a Nigerian Girl, and now as a legal adult I can somewhat wander into this fantasy of mine. I definitely won't be diving into marriage immedeately, I have to get to know and love you first. We can talk over the internet and facebook, until you come to see me. the lucky lady can be you, or it can be your daughter grin Please be under 22. Like I said, I'm 18. Tell me about yourself. What are your plans? What are your grades like? CAN YOU COOK? grin grin grin

Here are some pictures of me. Some of them are a little old but eh.

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 24, 2013
Why are you trying to force sleeping eyes? My friend correct your eye pose
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by free2ryhme: 6:18am On Feb 24, 2013
@pulsefro, hey young boy we dey look for ibo woman to carry come US must u spread ur stupidit-y all over the forum. Is the link u have below not enough?

https://www.nairaland.com/1205854/possibly-looking-nigerian-girl-bring
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by baby124: 6:24am On Feb 24, 2013
peggykorol: Hmmmn,and some girls are going to fall for this.@ op are u Gbugbemi.is it not late gbugbemi's face am seeing so.he died 2002.october 6th to be precise.correct me if am wrong

If this is true OP should be banned. What a sick person. I knew this was either to tarnish someone who has no idea this post exists or a sick joke. OP, check into a mental facility.mtscheew!
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by free2ryhme: 7:00am On Feb 24, 2013
pulsefro:

na small pickin be dis ooo.... walahi!!! So micheal what makes u fink in that u small tiny winy brains of urs that you residing in the US makes your education superior.?? Superior education boy y not find your kind and marry there? so u are look for some ibo mumu to whom u are superior in education do laud your education superiority over abi... Pls make una give am ibo village girl make im marry oo before e go vex go commit suicide ooo... i can see frustration on this young man's face ooo .. it is a good thing he is not a northerner it would be worst

1 Like

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by ifyalways(f): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2013
OP,snap and upload another picture.Use a cardboard paper and write boldly,"NLD help me get a wife"
Once that is done,i'll push your thread to the homepage et voila,you'll get what you want. wink
Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2013
chymystique:

It is "a five year old". So yes, u are the dumb one. Stop embarassing yourself please.

2 Likes

Re: Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me by NessaFresh(f): 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
Followingg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Pray For This Pregnant Woman / I Have Been Hearing My Name 2am Every Night / Children gift Bowl Aquarium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.