Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Should Planning Couples Include Expecting Sum In Thier Wedding Plans? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Planning Couples Include Expecting Sum In Thier Wedding Plans? (540 Views)

Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day / Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? / Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Planning Couples Include Expecting Sum In Thier Wedding Plans? by ubong560(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2013
I notice one mistake a lot of couples make and that is thier failure to see beyond human mind's expectation. How can u be planning the cost of ur wedding and yet u include the sum u are probably expecting from friends, family members, colleagues and guests on d list wch such expectation usually either come far below expectation or not come at all? A known person got himself so dissapointed and devastated last two weeks when all he expected some financial favour from turned the other way. He had to run like a mad man on the street seeking for who to borrow money cos d D-day was fast approaching. If he had had his money in his pams b4 embarking on d wedding plans, trust me he wouldnt need to pass thru such duress. My point here is that, know ur financial worth 1st b4 goin into that. Whatever financial favour u receive from pple shld just be added to it and not to boldly plan d wedding wit ordinary expection from uncles and so on.

Anyways, i stand to be corrected!

(1) (Reply)

Lying To A Woman And Caring About Her Feelings / Is Beating Your Girlfriend Highest Offense In Relationship / How To Get Along With Your Boyfriend’s Best friendsgetting Along With Your Boyfr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.