Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day (3296 Views)

The Reply A Lady Gave To A Guy Who Told Her To Cover Her Body / Doctor Ugo Is In Search Of A Wife On Twitter (Photos) / This Is The Best Way To Reply A Girl That Is Forming Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by powerfulsettingz: 6:53am On Oct 23, 2015
He was right though......

Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by donttouch: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2015
Dies!!!
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by Cutehector(m): 6:57am On Oct 23, 2015
Faints! cheesy
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by Bsmiles49(f): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2015
angry great acccountant
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by ORACLE1975(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Loi
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by doyinisaac(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2015
Some ladies are naturally not brilliant...as in not intelligent....like the madam below...

2 Likes

Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 23, 2015
I don't understand angry
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2015
Expenses angry
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by donbabade: 7:03am On Oct 23, 2015
angry Iranu abasha.
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by madridguy(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2015
The husband deserves GRAMMY AWARD.

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 23, 2015
Lollll
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by ideyhere(f): 7:11am On Oct 23, 2015
doyinisaac:
Some ladies
[s]
Some people...
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by doyinisaac(m): 7:12am On Oct 23, 2015
Harbosede02:
Lollll
angry Bose!!!!!!so Iwo naa wa Lori Nairaland.....grin
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by doyinisaac(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2015
ideyhere:
[s]
Some people...
I go use bottle design ur face ooo..grin
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 23, 2015
doyinisaac:
angry Bose!!!!!!so Iwo naa wa Lori Nairaland.....grin
angry angry sorry I don't mean to be rude......do I knw u??
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by buzquet(m): 7:14am On Oct 23, 2015
That husband must be an economist
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by ideyhere(f): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2015
doyinisaac:
I go use bottle design ur face ooo..grin

I'll take that as thank you...so you're welcome grin
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by nnamdibig(m): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2015
God!!!!!!
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by doyinisaac(m): 7:16am On Oct 23, 2015
ideyhere:

I'll take that as thank you...so you're welcome grin
really??cutlass nko?grin
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by menix(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2015
EPIC...
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by ideyhere(f): 7:20am On Oct 23, 2015
doyinisaac:
really??cutlass nko?grin
Please what is cutlass? cry A lass that has been cut
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by doyinisaac(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2015
ideyhere:

Please what is cutlass? cry A lass that has been cut
smileyam following your diary ooo......update it.....
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by ideyhere(f): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2015
doyinisaac:
smileyam following your diary ooo......update it.....

Lolz...okay no p
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by naijaboiy: 7:58am On Oct 23, 2015
Which one come be all this vex wey I dey see upandan?
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by Michellla(f): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2015
crap! undecided
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by IamLEGEND1: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2015
falls off first bank roof
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2015
Nonsense! undecided
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 23, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Nonsense! undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by donholy28(m): 8:21am On Oct 23, 2015
nickkylawve:
I don't understand angry
That's because u didn't pay attention in class during ur secondary school days
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by donholy28(m): 8:22am On Oct 23, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
falls off first bank roof
Chairman! u be armed robber? wetin u dey do for first bank roof na?
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2015
Re: Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2015
PinkBarbie:
You. undecided
can't find you on my list. What did you do to it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: She Could Be Your Girl. / Guys,whats Your Take On Girls With Multiple Piercings? / Nigerian Virgin Seeks For A Nice Guy To "Tear Her Pant"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.