Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding (1145 Views)

Photo: See The Best Ever Reply A Husband Give To His Wife On Thier Wedding Day / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) / Woman Dumps Boyfriend On Valentine's Day With Garage Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by saggyraggy: 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2011
He lost his job 4months before his wedding, now his wife 2 be is saying she's no more interested, Life!!!
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by r231(m): 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2011
oh oh
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by Omolola1(f): 3:45pm On Nov 22, 2011
U want her to starve abi?
Why him sef go lost his job four months, 4 months to wedding!
Onpe
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2011
s[i]h[/i]it happens,  angry   better than dumping after 3 months of wedding wommmmmmman
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by duchess4: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2011
Omolola1:

Onpe

Lol, How the guy for take foresee say him go lose him job na?
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by duchess4: 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2011
But come oh saggy, abi na you e happen to?
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by Omolola1(f): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2011
Plenty ooo!
He no do well for work, na so dem sack am. . .
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by slimyem: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2011
no biggie.he'd get another job and fin another girl.
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by 195(f): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2011
Na wa

Nigerian women - smh
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by omega25red(m): 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2011
wow
Tell that dude he dodged a bullet. I wonder if the said woman has a job undecided
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by Sijo01(f): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2011
Na watin concern abgero wit over load
but some women get mind sha.
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by MrsChima1(f): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2011
omega25red:

wow
Tell that dude he dodged a bullet. I wonder if the said woman has a job  undecided

It doesn't matter if she has a job or not, she can always find a Mugu (young and old) in Nigeria.

bandiejay:

s[i]h[/i]it happens,  angry   better than dumping after 3 months of wedding  

True.  Unfortunately, you really get to know someone's intentions until after the wedding.  He should rejoice that he found out before the wedding.  

No need crying over spilled milk.
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by pendo89(f): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2011
But that's good news. He shouldn't even be crying cz it's a good litmus test.
She would still have left if he lost it after the wedding so? Why do people cry over blessings.
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by duchess4: 4:06pm On Nov 22, 2011
pendo89:

She would still have left if he lost it after the wedding so? Why do people cry over blessings.

Tru that!
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2011
@OP we blame God if he doing good i strongly believe that this is good favor and it should be appreciated
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by stepo707: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2011
pendo89:

Your wisdom is amazing!
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by kelz88(f): 5:08pm On Nov 22, 2011
Better for him to see her true colours now than after the wedding.

Poor guy.
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by Babamide(m): 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2011
omega25red:

wow
Tell that dude he dodged a bullet. I wonder if the said woman has a job undecided

Spot on. She only wanted to marry his job.
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2011
^^^you mean: marry his MONEY.

then we wonder why marriages fail at an alarming rate nowadays. . . . . . . . . . when people clearly marry for the wrong reasons.
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2011
OP na chop chop love be that.Understand say most naija girls na a guy money dem dey marry and not the guy himself.This is the reason why most so called love in nigeria is centered on money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2011
Omolola1:

Onpe
So its now his fault that he lost his job abi?
this is why most marriages in nigeria are failing on a large scale because its based on money and materialism.
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by freecocoa(f): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2011
Op he should be celebrating sef.
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by Exponental(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2011
Lucky him, nt some days 2 weddings!
An excuse 4 her plan B,
Re: Woman Dumps Husband 4 Months To Thier Wedding by itiswell1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2011
I hope the guy has shared the testimony in church. If not, he should do. He can also add thanksgiving to it. Serious blessing.

(1) (Reply)

A Babe With A Lady Gaga Personality Vs A Virgin Babe Na Wich One U Go Pfer? / My Boyfriend Called My Girlfriend Behind My Back! / Do Man Cheat On Their Wives While Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.