Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? (4065 Views)

Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / How Far Will You Go To Save Your Relationship? / Why Guys Go After Busty Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by lightheart(m): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2013
Popowaa: She is not a teenager but she is very naive.
I see you are experienced. Allow her to b like u na. cheesy
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
Huh?love what?tufiakwa.
DigitalSignal:
These two lovebirds don start again o! I don't know why you two don't like settling your broblems inside the bedroom but here on nairaland, huh! Wetin? grin
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by mygee33(m): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2013
if the guy is ready for a blood oath, dont you think its better for him to get married to the alleged virgin and have her forever. i bet you as soon as he opens the package Usen Bolt will be slower than him.
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
Pe what?
Acidosis:
I show "pepper"
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Acidosis(m): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
DigitalSignal:
These two lovebirds don start again o! I don't know why you two don't like settling your broblems inside the bedroom but here on nairaland, huh! Wetin? grin
what a big joke!
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Acidosis(m): 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sniffa: Pe what?
you don hear me!
you want make I give you oyo mark for face abi??
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2013
Dat will be in ur dreams.
Acidosis:
you don hear me!
you want make I give you oyo mark for face abi??
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2013
@Op d guy's a Hot he-goat. I'm sure he just wants to wreck her
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Popowaa: 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
Pls ll sniffa and acidosis stop derailing my thread.
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Acidosis(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
Sniffa: Dat will be in ur dreams.
Alright
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Acidosis(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2013
Popowaa: Pls ll sniffa and acidosis stop derailing my thread.
sorry dear smiley cool
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Popowaa: 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2013
Okay
Acidosis:
sorry dear smiley cool
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by DigitalSignal(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2013
mechummy: @Op d guy's a Hot he-goat. I'm sure he just wants to wreck her
With what instrument did you test the contents of his heart/mind to have this probability of one? I might just need that instrument for some experiments, you know! grin
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2013
Let me tell u a short story... I once dated a girl and we had planned that we won't do premarital sex, and I know she's a very spiritual kind of person so I agreed. So one day we were kissing and then things went out of hand she was very ho.rny and she wanted the sex badly. Do u knw I wasn't able to sleep with her that day. I kept saying telling her dat - You know we said we won't do this. The reason was that I knew the kind of person she was and dat she would feel so bad and guilty abt havin pre-marital sex and it would make her unhappy. And she wasn't even a virgin. True love doesn't pester for sex. If she says no and the guy still stays then he really loves her. Then she can decide to reward his love for her with sex if she so wishes.
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Elthugnificent(m): 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2013
From the comments so far i dont think this guy ministry would be going to the permanent site anytime soon.
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 24, 2013
DigitalSignal:
With what instrument did you test the contents of his heart/mind to have this probability of one? I might just need that instrument for some experiments, you know! grin
gringringrin U'll never knwgrin
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2013
El thugnificent: From the comments so far i dont think this guy ministry would be going to the permanent site anytime soon.

Lol...very hilarious.
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
Popowaa: Pls i really need help and if i can get just five sensible comments i will be really grateful.
I have this sweet and very innocent friend whom i love so much and i dont want any guy to break her heart but there is this guy who has been pestering her for three years and my friend love him soo much but we both know he is a womanizer so they havent done the main thing other than the normal kissing.This guy has been pestering my friend for sex using the normal line u dont love or else u will let me be the first man to sleep with u and the i ll marry u stuff.he told my friend they should even ve a blood covenant but my friend refused.When she later told me i told her to do it cos the guy would not do it when he sees she is serious abt it.
To cut everything short my friend tried it yesterday,they pricked their fingers and when she saw he was serious she stopped.my problem is now my friend is soo sure the guy loves her but i dont think so cos he was even dating one of our friend while still chasing this my friend which she does not knw about.so pls i will like to knw if it is just means to get her laid or true love.

Seriously, wat transaction does Ur friend hav wit a womanizer for 3yrs?

It's unfortunate dat most men are cheaters bt flaunting such in ma face s a no no (4 Pete sake dole out a lil' respect) ......

All WOMANIZER are potential ABUSERS....

As for the d blood covenant bull-shit wit a womanizer, loads of blessing grin
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
Inosenduatall: But virgins are stressful, no? Where is the fun in having sex with a virgin? The tentative thrusting, the blood shed, the yelps of pain, the stained bedsheets.

Oh, the agony...
you re sayin it as if a virgin blood wil ful a bowl or a cup.
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2013
Popowaa: I knw i really want guys opinion on this so she can read it herself.i ve advised her but she is alwz like but i like this guy.

Abeg throway dat love n like nonsense angry
Her eyes go clear by d time she go receive baptism of hot slaps on d wake of disvirgin'g ceremony cry
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Inosenduatall: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2013
Fussbot: lwkm..u dey dia bros..me sef no know o..bt bros u be prfsional o...kai!

Na fact of life i dey yarn u o. D tin dey b like work.. No pleasure in it. U go talk 'sorry' tire during d whole act and ur p*enis might even begin to hurt u if her hymen be like reinforced steel. No be sex be dat one again. Na ordeal of life.

Gimme a tight, non-virgin anyday make we nack akpako till thy kingdom come. Like if u agree biko...

1 Like

Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 24, 2013
what is the big deal about pain and blood?

lol

Inosenduatall:

Na fact of life i dey yarn u o. D tin dey b like work.. No pleasure in it. U go talk 'sorry' tire during d whole act and ur p*enis might even begin to hurt u if her hymen be like reinforced steel. No be sex be dat one again. Na ordeal of life.

Gimme a tight, non-virgin anyday make we nack akpako till thy kingdom come. Like if u agree biko...

lol exactly!
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by passionate88: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2013
Girls una no dey brag wen u chop ur guy or any maga?.
Sniffa: The guy will just leave her after the sex.trust me,u shd smtimes come and listen hw my male friends brag after they ve successfully disvirgined a girl.
Re: How Far Will Guys Go To Sleep With A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
*singing* if this is how love is suppose to be, I don't want it...don't want it...

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Mistakes Single Ladies Make!!! / Ladies! How Many Kids Do You Want? How Many Girls Or Boys? / 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.