Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! (4044 Views)

10 Things Almost Every Man Has Done With His Penis / 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! / 7 Things Almost Every Woman Wants After S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by exlinkleads(f): 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Do you know how much men love their joysticks?

Well, if you are not a man, then you may not actually know much love men have for their pleasure tools and how much they love to play with them.
To a man, the penis is an emblem of manhood, his pleasure grove, and his unique selling point– the things that sets him apart. In fact, the average man will not exchange his penis for anything in the world.

Well, here are 10 things almost every man has tried at least once:
1. Tuck it behind our legs to form a vagina.Yes, we do this and this turns us into
2. Women until we release the penis again.
3. Try to make it dangle without using the hands. A man can move his penis by mental command only, especially when the penis is erect.
4. Push it back into the foreskin. Sometimes we like to make the penis disappear into its skin, like a snail going into its shell. Only a flaccid penis can do this.
5. Flick it when it is erect. This is painful, but we still do it for the fun of it. An erect penis will spring forward and bounce back if flicked.
6. Peep into it… heehehehe. Some of us look into the tip, prying with one finger to expose the red flesh inside.

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/10-things-almost-every-man-has-done.html#sthash.ndsmhauf.dpuf

cc lalasticlala

Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by Omotayor123(f): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
undecided And your gender says Female Op.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by misspicy(f): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
shocked
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by falconey(m): 4:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
I'm not guilty whatsoever!!

Kai!!! It was fun back then!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
END TIME TOPIC and end time fire 4 d OP
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by Emmanuel247(m): 4:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lemme comment before I Read
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by Cutehector(m): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Number one is so gay!
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by Cutehector(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
misspicy:
shocked
why u shocked? Lol number 3 is so real wink
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by daresimon(m): 5:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by kunlesufyan(m): 5:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lol...it's your joystick ...do with it what ever pleases you
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Loveren:
END TIME TOPIC and end time fire 4 d OP
i tell u
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by ikeepitreal(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
God of our fathers
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by BillDesmond2much(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
And ur gender said u r a female. Una wey be transgender or transgender wonna be, angels of God dey soak una cane for Kerosene.
And the thunder wey go fire una eh, e dey do press up now.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by misspicy(f): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cutehector:
why u shocked? Lol number 3 is so real wink
you do it to
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by piicity(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by Cutehector(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
misspicy:

you do it to
lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by GJames(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
BillDesmond2much:
And ur gender said u r a female. Una wey be transgender or transgender wonna be, angels of God dey soak una cane for Kerosene.
And the thunder wey go fire una eh, e dey do press up now.
Oga u for pity OP small now. Koboko and thunder for only her/him
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by wordbank(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Kids then... stick ur diick out when u fly ur school shirt.
We dey use am tease babes
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by MostRanking(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
falconey:

Hmm!! Fun bak den ? Are u nw caitlyn jenner?
falconey:

falconey:

Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by iamrealdeji(m): 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
Me I don't draw it backward or tuck it In o,maybe I used to tuck it into the foreskin when I was a kid when the dick wasn't big enough,but now,It can't even tuck in,it's grown,huge and mature
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by IamLEGEND1: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
#GoneAreThoseDays.

But the "not exchangin ur pènis for anything in the world" still holds true today.

but diz made me ask myself a question.

WOULD WOMEN GIVE UP THEIR VAGÌNAS IN EXCHANGE FOR SOMETHING ELSE?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by ikeepitreal(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
#GoneAreThoseDays.

But the "not exchangin ur pènis for anything in the world" still holds true today.

but diz made me ask myself a question.

WOULD WOMEN GIVE UP THEIR VAGÌNAS IN EXCHANGE FOR SOMETHING ELSE?

Keep asking yourself bro
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by IamLEGEND1: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Keep asking yourself bro

Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
exlinkleads:
Do you know how much men love their joysticks?

Well, if you are not a man, then you may not actually know much love men have for their pleasure tools and how much they love to play with them.
To a man, the penis is an emblem of manhood, his pleasure grove, and his unique selling point– the things that sets him apart. In fact, the average man will not exchange his penis for anything in the world.

Well, here are 10 things almost every man has tried at least once:
1. Tuck it behind our legs to form a vagina.Yes, we do this and this turns us into
2. Women until we release the penis again.
3. Try to make it dangle without using the hands. A man can move his penis by mental command only, especially when the penis is erect.
4. Push it back into the foreskin. Sometimes we like to make the penis disappear into its skin, like a snail going into its shell. Only a flaccid penis can do this.
5. Flick it when it is erect. This is painful, but we still do it for the fun of it. An erect penis will spring forward and bounce back if flicked.
6. Peep into it… heehehehe. Some of us look into the tip, prying with one finger to expose the red flesh inside.

- See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/10-things-almost-every-man-has-done.html#sthash.ndsmhauf.dpuf

cc lalasticlala
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah lol LMAO meeeeeehn you just the remind me some crazy nonsense I did as a kid and most times we don't know why we do some of them as kids.
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by orogodoganyin(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
u never pulled it to see d limit of its elasticity?
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Number one is so gay!
nooooooo it's not bro, as a kid I did it but I'm still the number 1 and biggest lover/fan of pusssi anyday anytime (I love Benjamins better though) . My crazy ex use to "experiment" if I'm really sick by getting naked and popping her pussssi and most times I come off a healthy guy Hahahahahaha crazy fun girl she was
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
icedbeatz:
nooooooo it's not bro, as a kid I did it but I'm still the number 1 and biggest lover/fan of pusssi anyday anytime (I love Benjamins better though) . My crazy ex use to "experiment" if I'm really sick by getting naked and popping her pussssi and most times I come off a healthy guy Hahahahahaha crazy fun girl she was
abeg gv me her number.. E b like say fever dey catch me
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cutehector:
abeg gv me her number.. E b like say fever dey catch me
Hahahahahaha LMAO guy you de maaaadt Lol
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahaha LMAO guy you de maaaadt Lol
she be ur ex na? Abi u stil dey chyke am?
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cutehector:
she be ur ex na? Abi u stil dey chyke am?
will take a Lil time to locate but I think I can get it but I hope say dem no go ban me!?
Re: 10 Things Almost EVERY Man Has Done With His Penis… UNBELIEVABLE!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
icedbeatz:
will take a Lil time to locate but I think I can get it but I hope say dem no go ban me!?
no jor... No one"s gona ban u... Just mention me wit her number dats all..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Close Female Friend Asked Me This! / But Come And Share Your Ånal Experience Here / Is This Romantic??? (Pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.