Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Advice (600 Views)

Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Help!! I Need Your Advice On This Strange Act By My GF Friend.(a MUST READ) / Please Please, I Need your Advice, I Love This Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice by rachiks(f): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2013
Hello my fellow nairalanders.Am about to get married to this man but he has the habit of drinking four to five bottles of STAR almost everyday and i am really getting pissed off without knowing what to do.I really need your advice because i love this guy and i am really convinced that he loves me too.I have talked to him about it and he kept on promising that he will try and reduce the daily basis stuff but all to no avail.
Re: I Need Your Advice by greedie1(f): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2013
well u should keep trying, keep talking to him and praying for him.... it ll be a gradual process and u ve to help him through it.
tell him about the harzards involved and d need to stay fit...
Re: I Need Your Advice by rachiks(f): 8:13am On Feb 26, 2013
thanks for ur candid advice
Re: I Need Your Advice by ajigidi: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2013
ђã† I can tell u Iڪ dat,pray fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ him,advice him i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ τ̲̅ђe danger øf ђã† Iڪ taking,sending him L♥√€ text that Ǧ̩̥​O̲̣̣̥​ƌ̲̣̣̣̥​ L♥√€s him
Re: I Need Your Advice by pastie(m): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2013
What
Five bottle per day shocked
well,my fatherly advice for you is to walk away,
why would you choose a drunkard when there are goodones outhere.

#betta go for good
Re: I Need Your Advice by DExplorer1: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2013
You met a man and fell in love with him and all of a sudden you want him to stop drinking, do you know how many years he has been drinking? Or do you have the slightest clue about his background? Don't be a foöl to think that LOVE or marriage will make him change because it can be hellish to stop some habits.
Now young woman, to stop him from drinking,
1. You may need to stop his friends too.
2. He might see you as been possessive of him.
3. If you're religious, can you wait for God to answer your prayers in 5years time?

I'd advise you
1. Stop being irritated by his drinks, see them as juice.
2. If you must marry him, ask/allow him to buy them and come drink them at home with you sitting beside him. That way you can keep him from excessive drinking with friends and as well control his bottles. As he drinks with you around him, humbly make him see reasons to stop, your soft words could do it. It's not magic but a process, assuredly, he will quit. All the best

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Mistakes Women Make In Marriage / Your Husband Having Extra-marital Affairs!!! / Lost His Girl Friend To Ore-benin Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.