Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World (9991 Views)

The New Way Bachelors Look For Wives In Warri! / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / Nigerian Women Ranked Most Unfaithful In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by santakris(m): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2013
Recently in December of 2011, 29,000 people in 36 countries were interviewed by Durex, the condom manufacturer. They found that the following people were the most likely to cheat and commit adultery. All in all, 50-65% of husbands and 40-55% of wives have an affair before they are 40.

1. Nigerian women:

62% of Nigerian women are the most unfaithful. Recently Major Chitsiko, a soldier, committed suicide after his wife cheated on him. The couple was estranged. Also in November 20011, Erelu Tola Solomon, a social elite in Lagos and Abuja, decided to ruin her 25 year marriage after having sex with a Lagos businessman.

2. Thai women:

59% of women living in Thailand admitted to cheating on their husbands. The rules seem more relaxed in Thailand than they are in the West. Many husbands even allow their wives to commit adultery.

3. British women:

A UNLV article on infidelity and extramarital affairs noted that Britain had cases at a rate of 42%, The country experiences a high rate of women cheating.

4. Malaysian women:

33% of Malaysians are known to cheat. 39% of the Malaysian women, in particular, are known to betray their marriage vows. It was also revealed that Malaysian men had an average 3 sex partners.

5. Russian women:

33% of Russian women are known to be cheaters. Interestingly enough, the adulterer is not the one to blame in Russia. The finger points towards the person who kindles the affair. The fingers also point to women and that has been a century old tradition for 100s of years.

Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by santakris(m): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2013

Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2013
Mstcheww *dumps info into a trash can*
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by xynerise: 11:24am On Feb 26, 2013
The last time I checked, Russia was the first in the world.
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by sweettease(f): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2013
Bullllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt
This research just dey make my vex dey vex.... Talk about a bad research work mtchwwwwwwwww
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Agrika: 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
Lie of the century, agreed Nigeria is bad but that does not mean we must accept whatever thrash been thrown at us.... American women nko.
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by 190theclown: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
hehehe if its not Nigerian women it can never be Nigerian women grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by KINGwax(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
Americans nko?
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
I weep for naija,and naija men lipsrsealed embarassed cry
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
Surprised Zimbo/Zambo/SA women are not on that list.....

Those bishes will give their Nigerian counterparts a mad run for their money...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Exponental(m): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
Opening of threads shld be screened...... It will help remove trash like this.
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by victorD3: 12:10am On Feb 27, 2013
Excellent research. I totally agree
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by baby124: 12:18am On Feb 27, 2013
You people are having a good laugh. Hope you are the ones who will end up marrying your sisters and your cousins after all this smear campaign. Nigerian women have suffered in the hands of these pikins. mtscheew!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2013
So nigerian women are that horn-y? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by luvmijeje(f): 6:51am On Feb 27, 2013
ehnnnn *waka pass*
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by djeezy(m): 6:55am On Feb 27, 2013
Nothing to comment.
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by KINGwax(m): 7:55am On Feb 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I weep for naija,and naija men lipsrsealed embarassed cry
u don finish weepin for ya small_pricked country men, and flat-assed country women?
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2013
KINGwax: u don finish weepin for ya small_pricked country men, and flat-assed country women?
bug off idiat at least we don't kidnap and bomb each other, we don't rape each other. You want me to continue?
Last time I checked the average Cameroonian has a bigger engine than his niggeria counterpart.
As for flat azz Nijain girl don't even have what one can call azz.
To conclude take it or leave it.Ewu
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by sweettease(f): 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: bug off idiat at least we don't kidnap and bomb each other, we don't rape each other. You want me to continue?
Last time I checked the average Cameroonian has a bigger engine than his niggeria counterpart.
As for flat azz Nijain girl don't even have what one can call azz.
To conclude take it or leave it.Ewu
I can understand you don't molestation each other grin but dude.... You went around checkn joysticks for comparism shocked ...mehn dats so gay undecided
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
sweet-tease:

I can understand you don't molestation each other grin but dude.... You went around checkn joysticks for comparism shocked ...mehn dats so gay undecided
don't b daft It's all over google, a medical research by the way undecided
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by sweettease(f): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: don't b daft It's all over google, a medical research by the way undecided
Am not daft to tink people is that crazy to open their joystick for you to check d size. Of all interestn medical research works, that is the one you decided to check tongue
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
sweet-tease:

Am not daft to tink people is that crazy to open their joystick for you to check d size. Of all interestn medical research works, that is the one you decided to check tongue
oya stop embarrassing yourself undecided undecided
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by vb0mb(m): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
Op abeg this your post make sense to you?
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by sweettease(f): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: oya stop embarrassing yourself undecided undecided
Embarass Guy you dry o.......
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
sweet-tease:

Embarass Guy you dry o.......
What's wrong with you? undecided angry angry
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by cindyrella(f): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeeeew!
This should be moved to the trash section undecided
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by 190: 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
^no the topic is awesome
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Mynd44: 1:56am On Feb 28, 2013
Thou shall not open a thread out of boredom and ignorance least yea shal be banned.

That should be in NL rules
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Popowaa: 7:14am On Feb 28, 2013
Lol
sweet-tease:

Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2013
[size=13pt]So people are still using that 2011 survey by a condom company as a reliable source? Lol.[/size]
Re: Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2013
sweet-tease:

shocked shocked This comment is not suitable for those under 18 grin

This survey is really hilarious; I don't think Nigerian wives are the most unfaithful though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.