Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix (10001 Views)

Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Eromedic: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2021
Beautiful Nigerian lady causes a scene at an eatery after her boyfriend whom she dated for complete five good years dumped her at an eatery.

According to the beautiful lady ,she said she have known him for the past 5years of her life instead of him to her since that he will not marry her and he waited for 5years before telling her that he don't want again.

The lady who could not bear the heart break decided to create a scene at the eatery while her friends video them.The boyfriend was telling them to stop recording them.

"Some men are really wicked oo".

Watch Full Video
https://www.moneymoves.com.ng/2021/09/lady-causes-scene-at-eatery-after-her.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Kestolove(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2021
Kill d guy

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Jeon(f): 7:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Good morning...

Just sale the guy to my Arab brothers he maybe gay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Lawlab249: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2021
Chai
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by luminouz(m): 7:42am On Sep 25, 2021
Goes both ways!!!

In this life and relationships, you are someone's ex!!!

We are all X-Men, mudafuckers!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Sonnobax15(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2021
lipsrsealed. Eyahhhhh

Nothing pain woman reach when guyman don settle down chop her bottom pot of beans to the extent say he cor even scrape am,las las he cor dump her like bag of shiit tongue

But the guyman no try cha... Reason am na undecided. Why you go decide to chop person pikin pot of beans finish and the same time be giving her fake hope of marriage when you know you don't have the intention of owning her pot of beans undecided. That's wickedness..

13 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by yuping(m): 7:45am On Sep 25, 2021
Witchcraft at is peak you date someone for five years only to tell her that she is not up to the standard you want to be a wife.
Make we they put ourselves in other people shoe naa. I know some people here will say should he marry her out of pity, the question is why wait for 5 years before making that decision its evil and demonic.
Na this kind thing dey make person do juju.
5 years I go take get my Bsc, the girl is even nice self, this also should be a criminal offense time wasting and damages, at least five years in prison or pay hefty fine.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by mystery22: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:
Kill d guy
this zombie psycho never changes
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2021
If you know you not going to marry her, abeg no waste her time. Let her go in the early stage of the r/ship.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:50am On Sep 25, 2021
It is now a sin because it is a man doing the dumping, if the reverse was the case you hear them bitches preaching "never you marry out of sympathy sermon or not all relationships must end in marriage " sermon

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:
Kill d guy
Kuku go kill am for her na

Me wey my ex serve me break-up breakfast shey i kill person ni

8 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Babara1994(m): 8:07am On Sep 25, 2021
Women want everything to themselves. Stingy and useless creatures. Serves her right. I'm presently doing the same to one woman, only that I'll dump her after 8 years since her puna has thick lubricating juice.

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by GIdiata(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:
Kill d guy

Nigerian girls are useless. All of them
y not help her do de killing?

for five good years all u have been offering in the relationship "is the hole between your legs and u dey find marriage grin grin

instead wey she go dey happy say person take care of her bills for five solid years [that's a whooping 1,825 days I no add leap year oo] you are here feeling entitled. you dey ment

6 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by chatinent: 8:20am On Sep 25, 2021
Breakup drama?

Well, na the guy allow such rough play.

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nostring: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2021
Lol
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Parkflash(f): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2021
Las las, she go dey alright
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Demigod22: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2021
Las las this heartbreak go reach everybody. But I pity the lady sha. I still remembered when I broke up with one girl like that, she was heartbroken but I have to choose my happiness over her at that moment. The guy would have broken up with her since instead of wasting her time this long, but girls are doing it to guys too. At the end, we are all someone's ex.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by talk2hb1(m): 10:27am On Sep 25, 2021
Why the drama,
I don't understand our mentality here in this part of the world.
Is the relationship a forever stuff, marriage self get escape route called divorce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by kaptaintintin: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2021
We are all X-Men and x-women one way or another...
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by iLegendd(m): 10:55am On Sep 25, 2021
yuping:
Witchcraft at is peak you date someone for five years only to tell her that she is not up to the standard you want to be a wife.
Make we they put ourselves in other people shoe naa. I know some people here will say should he marry her out of pity, the question is why wait for 5 years before making that decision its evil and demonic.
Na this kind thing dey make person do juju.
5 years I go take get my Bsc, the girl is even nice self, this also should be a criminal offense time wasting and damages, at least five years in prison or pay hefty fine.

You made sense.

On the other hand, you met Jennifer and started dating her, but on the 3rd year, she cheated on you, but you didn't know and everything was rosy.

On the 5th year, the year you wanted to finally marry her, one of her besties blackmailed her and exposed what she did with another man two years ago — not just one man, but different men, what will you do?

Another one is: you've been with her for 4 years and there are some characters you have been teaching her to unlearn and she does try, but two months later, she reverts back and when you remind her again, she temporarily changes and reverts again weeks later.

You're already tired of this, but she loves the sex you give her and doesn't want you to go. You too, enjoy the sex she gives you and wants to be banging. Deep down, those characters needed to be changed, but she couldn't do away with them permanently.

It could be anger issue, laziness, dirtiness, gossiping, social media addiction, nagging, always replying her exes, has lots of crazy female friends that act like loose dogs, etc.

On the 5th year, you want to finally get married, but those bad behaviors you've been begging her to change are still there (and even getting worse), what will you do?

A. Marry her and suffer the rest in marriage because he who finds a wife finds a good thing?
B. Finally summon courage to end it?
C. Keep wasting more years with her because you don't want to hurt her feelings by dumping her?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2021
And yet after 3 months now, the guy go start to they call the girl ashewo.... The girl was heartbroken because she was too trusting. Laslas she too go become black widow.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2021
Babara1994:
Women want everything to themselves. Stingy and useless creatures. Serves her right. I'm presently doing the same to one woman, only that I'll dump her after 8 years since her puna has thick lubricating juice.
Glory to God... You mama too nah woman.(no offense tho)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:
Kill d guy

Why??
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by 9japride(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2021
Babara1994:
[color=#006600][/color]

Hope you can also watch your back always? Most women are known to be vicious and not thinking straight when it comes to relationship matters. Better not go through that route.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Babara1994(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
Glory to God... You mama too nah woman.(no offense tho)
You definitely don't have a father. Silly goat.

1 Like

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Babara1994:

You definitely don't have a father. Silly goat.
grin grin I do... I did not fall from heaven... Seriously, you need to chilax, this hate you are carrying around is a chain of stone, tied around your waist. You might drown bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by yuping(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
iLegendd:

You made sense.

On the other hand, you met Jennifer and started dating her, but on the 3rd year, she cheated on you, but you didn't know and everything was rosy.

On the 5th year, the year you wanted to finally marry her, one of her besties blackmailed her and exposed what she did with another man two years ago — not just one man, but different men, what will you do?

If any girls at all cheat on me immediately we start dating officially and I find out a second before saying " I do" just forget it I will leave her, as a man you have to set a no nonsense standard I can't be with a cheat, as long as she cheat on you ones she is a will still cheat remember marriage is forever, so many things might happen.
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by odysey: 12:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Kestolove:
Kill d guy
is u b dis
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by yuping(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
iLegendd:

You're already tired of this, but she loves the sex you give her and doesn't want you to go. You too, enjoy the sex she gives you and wants to be banging. Deep down, those characters needed to be changed, but she couldn't do away with them permanently.

It could be anger issue, laziness, dirtiness, gossiping, social media addiction, nagging, always replying her exes, has lots of crazy female friends that act like loose dogs, etc.

On the 5th year, you want to finally get married, but those bad behaviors you've been begging her to change are still there (and even getting worse), what will you do?

A. Marry her and suffer the rest in marriage because he who finds a wife finds a good thing?
B. Finally summon courage to end it?
C. Keep wasting more years with her because you don't want to hurt her feelings by dumping her?
Any character you can keep up with for one years and did run because of sex is, I don't think is bad, I can't be suffering and still stay because of sex, I can get at anytime or anywhere, for me once I notice your bad character or habit and you pretend to change, I will look you straight in the eyes and tell you is over I'm not the type of guy that will stop picking calls, I tell you is over and move on.
Na money I no get my sense dey work.
My peace of mind over anything.
And everyone has is or her bad character I always consider this but ones yours is vivid and toxic I say it out without remorse.
I just love life and the good things in it, my mother and sisters are always giving me joy why should an outsider bring me down.

Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Babara1994(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
grin grin I do... I did not fall from heaven... Seriously, you need to chilax, this hate you are carrying around is a chain of stone, tied around your waist. You might drown bro
Ediot
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Babara1994:

Ediot
grin grin
Re: Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5years(pix by Shaolin77: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Jeon:
Good morning...

Just sale the guy to my Arab brothers he maybe gay.
I always knew you're an ugly fulani herdswoman terrorist
I was right all along

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) / OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp / 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.