Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Everyone Dislikes Her!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everyone Dislikes Her!! (950 Views)

5 Reasons Why A Woman Dislikes Condoms / What Are Your Likes And Dislikes In A Relationship / When Your Ex's New Partner Dislikes You: How To Handle The Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everyone Dislikes Her!! by whitelexi(m): 9:34am On Oct 30, 2009
Here's the deal. . .

You have a new girl that everyone seems to dislike once they come in touch with her. You want to show off your girl to the world but people who meet her just develop an instant dislike towards her, your family and friends all share this view, what will u do?
Re: Everyone Dislikes Her!! by debest1(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2009
well, i've always believed that if "Betty has a problem with everyone, then the problem is Betty", it would be foolish of me to ignore the obvious for the sake of love, suffice to say that if I find some of the issues raised valid then the relationship wont last long,
Re: Everyone Dislikes Her!! by Nezed(f): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2009
What will i do?
All i know is that, everybody CANT be wrong about someone.

Did your family and friends not say why they dont like her? or they dont just like her for the sake of not liking her?

1. If they did, share their fears with BETTY (lol @ BETTY) and treat it.

2.If they didnt give reasons, follow your instinct!

BTW, is Betty beautiful and successful? (I found out that most people are intimidated when their friends or family member have something berra than them).
Its called, BAD BELLE!
Re: Everyone Dislikes Her!! by posakosa(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2009
whitelexi:

Here's the deal. . .

You have a new girl that everyone seems to dislike once they come in touch with her. You want to show off your girl to the world but people who meet her just develop an instant dislike towards her, your family and friends all share this view, what will u do?

They know some very, very bad characteristics/behavior about her and don't know how to tell you. so that react in an adverse manner. She has probably gained some reputation somewhere.
Re: Everyone Dislikes Her!! by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2009
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmn undecided
Re: Everyone Dislikes Her!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 30, 2009
Well some people just give negative vibes. Not untill you get to know them better before you can really tell who they are. Me I dont care if people dont like who I'm dating. As far as I like him myself!! undecided
Re: Everyone Dislikes Her!! by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 30, 2009
Ask them their reasons for disliking her first of all, then take it off from there I guess

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Find Out That The One You Love Is Cheating On You? / Some Guys Are Also Gold Diggers Not Only Chics! / When Innocent Michael Jackson Was With A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.