Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,319 members, 7,867,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) (167987 Views)

My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / The Lessons I Learnt While Building My House / Building My Three (3) Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2013
Waste water soak-away pit completed, next is the main feaces pit smiley

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2013
Muyesky: Waste water soak-away pit completed, next is the main feaces pit smiley

Congrats... One phase down. By God's grace the second one will soon be completed.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by evantical: 9:25pm On Aug 15, 2013
oga muyesky abeg sorry for so much questions. Actually that pit was just one but was divided into two : one for faeces was plastered ,the other one for water waste was just done with block with small holes.is there any harm in doing it that way?
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2013
evantical: oga muyesky abeg sorry for so much questions. Actually that pit was just one but was divided into two : one for faeces was plastered ,the other one for water waste was just done with block with small holes.is there any harm in doing it that way?

In most cases, the disadvantage of such is that the wall separating the pit might collapse as a result of the pressure of water from the water pit. This is however largely dependent on the soil and the size of the pit.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by bristol201(m): 12:18am On Aug 17, 2013
@Muyesky, Good job you are doing. More power to your elbow.
Can you please share with us how much you spent in all the plumbing materials
and the labour cost for the building. Thanks.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by evantical: 6:34am On Aug 17, 2013
tanks muyesky, I have learnt a lot from u.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 7:54am On Aug 17, 2013
bristol201: @Muyesky, Good job you are doing. More power to your elbow.
Can you please share with us how much you spent in all the plumbing materials
and the labour cost for the building. Thanks.

Well brother, we are still spending and maybe when we finish, I'll smiley be able to give you the exact amount but i know that i have spent clese to 200k for all the plumbings and fittings so far
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by esoorita: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
Wonderful Muyesky,Sorry to turn the hand of the clock back a little bit. I remember that somewhere in this tread you said the total area to be tiled in your house is 260 sq mtr (both wall and floor)and the Tiler is charging you 2,500 Naira per sq mtr for labour. In that case the cost of labour alone for fixing the tiles would be something in the region of 650,000 Naira. Please is the above assertion correct? Thanks for your co-operation as usual
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
esoorita: Wonderful Muyesky,Sorry to turn the hand of the clock back a little bit. I remember that somewhere in this tread you said the total area to be tiled in your house is 260 sq mtr (both wall and floor)and the Tiler is charging you 2,500 Naira per sq mtr for labour. In that case the cost of labour alone for fixing the tiles would be something in the region of 650,000 Naira. Please is the above assertion correct? Thanks for your co-operation as usual

shocked grin that obviously was a typo error. pls, scratch that.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by esoorita: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
Muyesky:

shocked grin that obviously was a typo error. pls, scratch that.
Thanks as usual Muyesky.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Roserbert(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
Muyesky:

Thanks a lot sir. Ordinarily, China doors are very pretty to look at but its their durability that bothers me. The more durable ones are either from Germany or France and their prices starts from like 150k. Discoloration is the major problems of the China doors. Unless thats what you want, there are very very good, strong, reliable and pretty metal doors out there that you wont even imagine. The wooden door is very okay for the interior but make sure you use a 7" wide frame if you used a 6" block for your project and a 10" frame if you used a 9' block. it should ost you around 16k to get very good one, spraying and key inclusive. the main door is still with my furniture man cos i ws not ready to install before now but thats the next phase now but i will go there and take pix for your perusal. What do you say? smiley call 08035757416 for further clarification.

Roserbert:

Am grateful for your explanations, the reason am considering the china is just because of th price difference. The once I attached the "supervisor" gave me, the one with glass is 120k while the other one is 130k.

Maybe I'll consider that your locally made front & back doors, or what so you think? You can also send me the pictures of that too, the one you posted earlier is not too clear.

Still expecting those pix bro.

Ese gan
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by bristol201(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2013
Muyesky:

Well brother, we are still spending and maybe when we finish, I'll smiley be able to give you the exact amount but i know that i have spent clese to 200k for all the plumbings and fittings so far
Well said. Thank you sir.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 6:15pm On Aug 19, 2013
Era of fixing burglary proof is gradually winding up. Just made these casement windows with burglary for a client. The bar is made of wrought iron embedded inside the aluminum panel. Its even stronger than the normal burglary proof itself smiley. Feel free to consult me for further enquiries. muyiwaolakunde@rocketmail.com or 08035757416

2 Likes

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by remcoface: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2013
That's great ideal. Can we see a closer look of it? does it come with net too?
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2013
remcoface: That's great ideal. Can we see a closer look of it? does it come with net too?

Looks good.. same questions as above. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Roserbert(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
^^^
shocked shocked shocked
Nice concept, but if its complete as it is, then, there is much to be done. Without net is no no for me... am AA and mosquito no be my friend grin

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Roserbert(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
^^^
shocked shocked shocked
Nice concept, but if its complete as it is, then, there is much to be done. Without net is no no for me... am AA and mosquito no be my friend grin

But nice work tho... Thumbs Up Oga Muyesky
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
remcoface: That's great ideal. Can we see a closer look of it? does it come with net too?

Yes, it does comes with sliding net
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2013
Roserbert: ^^^
shocked shocked shocked

But nice work tho... Thumbs Up Oga Muyesky

That's not the complete package sir, the net comes next sir. Just had to snap it without net so the skeleton could be seen properly. Even ordinary sliding types av nets sir, not to now talk of this. smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Roserbert:

Mr. Muyesky, its so good to see your project progressing, more grease...

Pls do me a favour, can you send the pictures of ur wooden doors with price to me via email, guess they are locally made.... and what do you think of fixing china door, say 70mm in front & back, and those wooden doors inside (rooms, kitchen, store, bathrooms)

My email address is roserobert0902@gmail.com

thanks...

Sorry for my late posting of the locally made security doors. They have options of bullet proof(tested) and normal steel doors and also comes in various colors smiley

1 Like

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
The keys are optional, it depends on your taste, quality and pocket. wink

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
One of the many quality (Germany made) keys available smiley

Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Muyesky:

Sorry for my late posting of the locally made security doors. They have options of bullet proof(tested) and normal steel doors and also comes in various colors smiley

What is their price range? These are good looking doors compared to the imported ones too.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
mufutau55:

What is their price range? These are good looking doors compared to the imported ones too.

Hajji Mufutau

I have sent you a mail sir
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by mufutau55(m): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Muyesky:

I have sent you a mail sir

I know you will.. I admire you too much.. You are simply the best around. Keep it up.
I will read the mail and get back to you.. I have purchased two imported doors for the almost
completed Mens Quarter, but I will still a very good one for the main Duplex entrance..

Note: I have saved these door pictures and named them Muyesky's Doors so that when time comes, you will hear from me.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by tempest12: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
tempest12: @muyesky...pls send me the prices of these security doors to henrilove_2007@yahoo.com. ...thks

Mail sent sir.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by bigblow(m): 12:48am On Aug 21, 2013
nice work bruv!
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 7:05am On Aug 21, 2013
bigblow: nice work bruv!

Thank you sir smiley
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2013
Bros why not post d doors prices here,I think it'll save u stress and bandwith,just a tot.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by Muyesky(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
euromilion: Bros why not post d doors prices here,I think it'll save u stress and bandwith,just a tot.

DOUBLE PANEL DOORS (BULLET PROOF)
4ft x 7ft @ #70,000
3ft x 7ft @ #50,000

SINGLE PANEL DOORS
4ft x 7ft @ #55,000
3ft x 7ft @ #40,000.

Thank you sir.
Re: Building My 3 Bedroom Bungalow (the Apocalypse) by babatosan: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
I love the pic of the door with see through burglar proof
How much does that cost?
Send me a mail papadoot@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (27) (Reply)

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.