Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

My Jealous Ex-girl Friend's Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Jealous Ex-girl Friend's Lover (717 Views)

Lady Accused Of Getting Married To Her Friend's Lover Reacts / Excorting Your Friend's Lover! / When Your Best Friend's Lover Is Drawing Him/Her Away From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jealous Ex-girl Friend's Lover by collinsoft(m): 3:57pm On May 13, 2013
Hi peeps,
i sincerely need your advice on what to do with this guy that has been stalking me up with calls recently.
I dated a girl who happened to date this guy in question almost same time. The girl is in the same school with the guy bt recently the guy called my phone asking to knw who i was. He indulged my understanding to the fact that he has been in a relationship with my girl for almost abt the time my girl and I started dating. I was shocked bt had to ask him some salient question to be sure he was reffering to my girl bt all d description points to d fact that he was reffering to my girl. I called my girl bt she lied that they dated in the past bt there was this particular day i called her line and this same guy picked up the phone. I have dumped her silly ass bt wht annoys me is that the guy calls me often either to say hi or find out how am doing.
Kindly advice wht i can do to put this stalker off my back, thanks
Re: My Jealous Ex-girl Friend's Lover by clemz85(m): 4:09pm On May 13, 2013
no matter what, i don't beef my fellow guy cuz of wman be who ever,
but dude i urge U to swim with Ur head above the water

my 1 shillin
Re: My Jealous Ex-girl Friend's Lover by Dygeasy(m): 4:24pm On May 13, 2013
Since you've dumped the girl already, move on and ignore the guy's actions. When he calls, either ignore it or pick it and don't listen or don't let him get to you. He's gonna get tired sooner!

There's nothing really you can D̶̲̥̅̊ơ̴̴̴͡ to get him off ur back except you're gonna go to the school he is in and give him the beating of his life. If you can't D̶̲̥̅̊ơ̴̴̴͡ that, kindly follow my fist option.
Re: My Jealous Ex-girl Friend's Lover by 25omega(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2013
how about telling the guy that he has won. He has her and since you both don't know each other, he has no reason to call you since you are no longer interested in the girl.

or
BF: hey hows it going
you: look bro, i dont know why you keep calling me as if we are friends. We are not friends i dont know you from anywhere. I would appreciate it if you stop calling my phone

or

since she is denying the guy, get him to meet you somewhere and invite her as if you are asking her to a date. This way she can explain herself to all the parties involved.
Re: My Jealous Ex-girl Friend's Lover by vizboy(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2013
The guy is in luv with u that why he is calling u always
Re: My Jealous Ex-girl Friend's Lover by Monicasque(f): 6:31pm On May 13, 2013
The guy is acting so silly that he would call and ask if you are fine. He is obviously gloating and trying to tell you that he got the girl and you are a looser but for me his behaviour is so girly and imature. Tell him to lv u alone coz there is nothing i hate more than being friends with my ex's lover. one girl tried to be my friend after he got pregnant with my ex's baby and i dumped his ass. she would tell me abbout how happy they were bla bla bla but for me it was just a turn off as that showed stupidity so i told her to get out of my life as i have left her and her baby daddy alone. tell that asshole who is contacting you to Zap off

(1) (Reply)

If Your Bride Naked Picture Leaked Online / Can Someone Pls Enlighten Me On How To Keep A Long Distance Relationship Workin / Can You Confess To Your Partner That You Cheated On Him/her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.