Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters (41308 Views)

Photos: Checkout These Very Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters, Laugh It Off. / Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters (Pictures) / Funny Church Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by JeSoul(f): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
As serious as these posters are - sometimes the only response one can give is to simply laugh. I mean common these are drop dead roll-on-the-floor rise up and fall back down again hilarious...

"Prison Break: Season 1"
"Oh God na like this we go dey?"
"Give me a spouse or I die"
"Uncle wetin I do you?"
"Odeshi"
"Release my money!"
"Leave me and let me drive my car"

Tgirl thank you for the laughter today cheesy
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by sharpman1(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2013
This is so disgusting.

All these Yahoo boys parading as pastors.

#Godiswatching#
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by sammynaijaguy(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
i saw one i abuja saying get your husband within 24 hrs

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by utch(m): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tgirl4real: Na like dis we go dey? grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by YorubaOmoge: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
Muskeeto, no be one of our church dey here? grin
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by hatak(m): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tgirl4real: How Terrible Can They Get : Hillarious N silly Church Posters

Hmmm... Missing Tbag must be Mr.Bag.

This is actually unbeliavable!!! shocked
This is the 21st century way of evangelism.many fools shall become their victims
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by kpozite(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
point and kill your enemies grin

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by YorubaOmoge: 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Babamide(m): 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2013
Laugh wan kill me! What is happening to the Chelsea winners chapel this year. I'm sure they must have sacked their pastor
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by econity(m): 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
FXKing2012: Even though some of the posters may seem funny but please dont be tempted to make jest of them because you just might be making jest if true MOG.
What determines a real MOG is not the church poster but the heart.

my guy, a true MOG should at least have a good sense of reasoning as not to make mockery of them self with such posters that depict foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by MEILYN(m): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
jackbauersballs: Has anyone noticed that these Pastors are all from a certain region of Nigeria?

Eastern part 4sure
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Tgirl4real(f): 5:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
Goshen360: People of God, this is not a laughing matter o. Things are getting worse. Something has to be done on issues like this, seriously.

Exactly what do u wanna do Goshen? U can only continue to preach and pray with the hope that God will deliver some.

Another one... grin

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
If ibo people no kill us 4 naija, who will...lolz
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Oahray: 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahaha!! you already know what it is, especially in Benin, na where you go see this kain nonsense yakppaaaaaaa!!!
As in eh... grin Church don almost many pass residential houses. You should see some of the posters I have seen grin

Everybody wan enter the pastoral business by force.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Tgirl4real(f): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
JeSoul: As serious as these posters are - sometimes the only response one can give is to simply laugh. I mean common these are drop dead roll-on-the-floor rise up and fall back down again hilarious...

"Prison Break: Season 1"
"Oh God na like this we go dey?"
"Give me a spouse or I die"
"Uncle wetin I do you?"
"Odeshi"
"Release my money!"
"Leave me and let me drive my car"

Tgirl thank you for the laughter today cheesy

Lol sis. I laff sotey people begin to wonder. Esp dat Prison break nonsense. grin
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Oahray: 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2013
Until my Nigerian people stop being so unreasonable because of religion, pastors would always exploit their desperation with silly promises.

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by YorubaOmoge: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2013
Oahray: Until my Nigerian people stop being so unreasonable because of religion, pastors would always exploit their desperation with silly promises.

angry shocked shocked angry
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Oahray: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge:

angry shocked shocked angry
see this one feigning anger grin Before you start rejoicing, I'm not atheist tongue
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by dare2think: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2013
FXKing2012: Even though some of the posters may seem funny but please dont be tempted to make jest of them because you just might be making jest if true MOG.

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tears re just running from my eyes. Oh God na like dis we go dey? and Uncle wetin i do you. grin grin grin grin grin. Joke apart this has nothing to do with Christianity rather it is the human mind that generates such things.
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by xstatic(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
dude, with this comment of yours, and your name i'm tempted to ask "ARE YOU a Rev King follower"?
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by YorubaOmoge: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
Oahray: see this one feigning anger grin Before you start rejoicing, I'm not atheist tongue

LOL grin
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by pak: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Christianity is actually a religion as it has some ordinances of worship. In James, christianity is being described as a pure n true religion. Will get d scripture later.

So, what dis ppl display here is foolishness, greed, lack of contentment, desperation and not religion.

@Tgirl,
I appreciate your post so far but I must say that true Christianity is indeed not a religion

The salvation of souls and the redemptive work of Christ on the cross is not restricted by religious barriers.

God has no religion.

Jesus in his earth walk was in all intent and purpose a Judaist by religion.

Paul both before and after is conversion was a phariseee (sect) of Judaism.

The centurion related with God but we have no idea of his religion.

What I am trying to point out is this - The goal of Christ was to bring an end to the religious order (the neccessity of Religion has a pathway to God) - Matt 11 v 13, John 14v6

I personally do not have a religion by choice but I believe in Christ. You might choose to have a religion but it has little or nothing to do with the Kingdom.

You mentioned the James reference to religion, it is noteworthy that the greek for religion in that passage is thrēskeia - which has more to do with religious observance and ceremonies and not "Eusebeia - which denotes true godliness and real relationship with God. James certainly wasn't referring to Christianity in James 1v27
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Kx: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
Take out the kurukere and the Fireman hot girls stuff pls.

Jokes apart, maybe somehow, the kind of faith expressed in those bill boards are what some situations need to change imo.
After all, the bible recorded where someone "held" on to God's angel and and wont let God EXCEPT YOU BLESS ME"
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by king100(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by nbright: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2013
I downloaded all the pictures... Those over born again go see am for facebook and whatsapp...
Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by AmeboAjela(f): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
I have been laughing so hard since i saw this. Well when country hard, people have to be inovative. Church is the easier business to start in Nigeria and no EFCC will come when you defraud the people. So you cant blaime these hustlers grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Oahray: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
Kx: Take out the kurukere and the Fireman hot girls stuff pls.

Jokes apart, maybe somehow, the kind of faith expressed in those bill boards are what some situations need to change imo.
After all, the bible recorded where someone "held" on to God's angel and and wont let God EXCEPT YOU BLESS ME"
Another spiritual maga grin
*enters fanatic mode*
Amen somebody!

Open your mouth and say:
"O God, na like this we go dey dey? I claim my blessing today. This is my year of breathrough, although last year was too."
Tell the Lord: "I shall sow a big seed today because I know my God is not a poor God."

Turn to Satan and say:
"I belong to Jesus, Uncle leave me alone!"

Turn to you enemies and scream 'Odeshi'!. Dance Kukere and Azonto to the lord make e pain them grin

One more thing, don't forget to pay your tithe next sunday o. You must not rob the Lord angry

6 Likes

Re: Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
Oahray: As in eh... grin Church don almost many pass residential houses. You should see some of the posters I have seen grin

Everybody wan enter the pastoral business by force.
Are you telling me? I stayed in B-side for a while, so I know. Even regular stores and businesses have weird names like "God is my protector, God's deliverance, The Lord is my Shepherd" etc etc....talk more of the churches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.