Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Is He Really Faithful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Really Faithful? (785 Views)

Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Really Faithful? by Wendyphil(f): 9:02am On Feb 27, 2013
Saw a romantic text he sent to a gal on BBM yet he stil says am his one and only!
How true is dat?
Re: Is He Really Faithful? by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 27, 2013
How would i know?
undecided
Re: Is He Really Faithful? by Jaygrl(f): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2013
I think U̶̲̥̅̊ shld try and find out his r/ship wt d gal. Make him undastand U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt want him sending msgs like dt to his female frnds since U̶̲̥̅̊ r his one and only as he said, and pls avoid going thru his msgs so U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt develop High Blood Pressure.ђã†̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt knw wnt hurt u
Re: Is He Really Faithful? by embee430(m): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2013
No, he isn't. He doesn't love you trust me. He's probably found someone he has feelings for. Sorry to say this, but that's what it is.
Re: Is He Really Faithful? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 27, 2013
What you don't know can definitely hurt you,it is better to know,be hurt and move on than living in a fool's paradise like someone here suggested.Most guys will forget to send romantic messages to someone they don't care about,unless your guy is a student(most students have a lot of time for silly flirting).
Re: Is He Really Faithful? by dmcdad: 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
byvan: What you don't know can definitely hurt you,it is better to know,be hurt and move on than living in a fool's paradise like someone here suggested.Most guys will forget to send romantic messages to someone they don't care about,unless your guy is a student(most students have a lot of time for silly flirting).
@bolded, nice one there... I think there is need to be aware of things rather than deceive yourself and still get hurt in the long run....

@poster, it seems he has an ace up his sleeve and he his playing his cards close to his chest. So, my advice is, keep your peels up.
Re: Is He Really Faithful? by Wendyphil(f): 4:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
Jaygrl: I think U̶̲̥̅̊ shld try and find out his r/ship wt d gal. Make him undastand U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt want him sending msgs like dt to his female frnds since U̶̲̥̅̊ r his one and only as he said, and pls avoid going thru his msgs so U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt develop High Blood Pressure.ђã†̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt knw wnt hurt u
Tnx bt i can't help goin tru his fone.
Re: Is He Really Faithful? by Wendyphil(f): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2013
@poster, it seems he has an ace up his sleeve and he his playing his cards close to his chest. So, my advice is, keep your peels up.[/quote] I definitely will,tnx.
Re: Is He Really Faithful? by Wendyphil(f): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
lecturerdabo: Don't worry about how true it is, just chop off his neck!!!
Lol!!!
Re: Is He Really Faithful? by Wendyphil(f): 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
Re: Is He Really Faithful? by Wendyphil(f): 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
@Byvan,no he's not stil a student,tnx...
Re: Is He Really Faithful? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
Re: Is He Really Faithful? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
He is lying to you then,one of you is definitely his side chic.

(1) (Reply)

If U Want To Live Long...don't Check Ur Girlfriend's Phone / She Thinks Black Men Love Dating White Ladies / It's GOOD To Be A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.