Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,890 members, 7,824,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On (5220 Views)

Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Princess666: 2:27am On Jul 29, 2014
hi. please i need anyone's sincere help in understanding this guy. i met him somewhere somehow in january and we became friends that enjoyed each other's company alot...we could not always see but we were close using chats and all. around june there was a mutual affection running...he wanted more...i liked him but i wasnt sure i loved him...so i refused because i wasnt also sure if his love was genuine and how long it would last because am in school and we may not see for long say about june to december.....after much pressure i agreed mid july after all trying wont hurt. but he has this bad habit of not replying my messages, claiming he is busy etc. i sent him a message since saturday since this the only way we can communicate due to distance, today is tuesday and no reply. thats his habit. i fight over that alot with him. he would come and apologise and say he is sorry and all. guys please when you love a girl doesnt it drive you to wanna reach her no matter how busy you are? dont you think of her always? am i wasting my time with him? does his action show true love? should i move on cus me i love with my head and sense or am i just being insensitive and not understanding? he is a great person same time i also wouldnt like to loose him but i cant love an uncaring man either
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 29, 2014
Everybody don sleep o grin

6 Likes

Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Trendy4gud(f): 3:13am On Jul 29, 2014
Yeah! you love with your head? Now lower your expectations on the relationship. Follow as you're being led, concentrate more on your studies. Truly that attitude of your guy sucks. You can't give your time/care to who you love, where's your COMMITMENT

5 Likes

Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by sexylogan(m): 3:35am On Jul 29, 2014
Princess666: hi. please i need anyone's sincere help in understanding this guy. i met him somewhere somehow in january and we became friends that enjoyed each other's company alot...we could not always see but we were close using chats and all. around june there was a mutual affection running...he wanted more...i liked him but i wasnt sure i loved him...so i refused because i wasnt also sure if his love was genuine and how long it would last because am in school and we may not see for long say about june to december.....after much pressure i agreed mid july after all trying wont hurt. but he has this bad habit of not replying my messages, claiming he is busy etc. i sent him a message since saturday since this the only way we can communicate due to distance, today is tuesday and no reply. thats his habit. i fight over that alot with him. he would come and apologise and say he is sorry and all. guys please when you love a girl doesnt it drive you to wanna reach her no matter how busy you are? dont you think of her always? am i wasting my time with him? does his action show true love? should i move on cus me i love with my head and sense or am i just being insensitive and not understanding? he is a great person same time i also wouldnt like to loose him but i cant love an uncaring man either

As I've posted somewhere before, human beings create time for what or who is important to them.
Actions speak louder than words.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by dagentility(f): 4:15am On Jul 29, 2014
No matter how busy he is, if he really cares, he will always find the time for you. Babe you are the one wearing the shoe and you know exactly where it hurts,from what you said i can deduce that the guy doesn't have that love drive in him anymore as it was,in d initial stage. Its your choice, to stay and make things work out or to leave the relationship.
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by olasmith10(m): 5:42am On Jul 29, 2014
give him a dose of his own medicine.. I mean, keep him at bay for some time.. it might be his attitude.. but also, u can help him be a better person.. remember u said he is such a great person.

1 Like

Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by wilsonayo: 5:50am On Jul 29, 2014
WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLDRICHS. Are you a business
Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be
famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the
illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully
accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati call 08147834888 or 08121955678

1 Like

Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Caseless: 6:19am On Jul 29, 2014
Maybe ur text messages have not been containing what the guy really want to see in a text sent by his gf and dat's why u don't get reply. Or maybe he's trying out ur patience, and ur reactions has held him back even more. Find out what he likes and do it. Dnt jump into conclusion. U havn't pressed d right button yet; this is what u shld do and, if he doesn't change, waka leave am.
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 29, 2014
My dear, am a guy, no busy man will go to bed without tinkin of d woman he loves.

10 Likes

Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by MizMyColi(f): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2014
[b]imho, There are three things involved here:

1. He just isn't interested in you anymore undecided

2. He's going through that process which all women dread - The Decision to Love You. grin

3. There just might be something about you that's beginning to put him off embarassed

I read on an Nlder's profile that demystification kills interest. Look Hun, you need to give Him space and time to rebuild genuine interest in you. Eventually though, time will tell exactly what the reason for his indifference is.
This is not to say that you should stay away completely, no.

You've got to detach yourself emotionally and just be his friend, purpose in your heart never to feel hurt should he not reply your message or call as often despite what might have transpired between you two.

Pertaining the third point, you need to do some sincere soul searching, you just might have a role in his sudden lack of interest to pursue you, find out what it is and deal with it. (Be smart about it).

That said, before you met Him, you had a life, and you were quite happy and content. Now, no matter how mentally and emotionally tasking this might be - You Gotta Live Your Life.

That way, you won't suffer any loss, so to speak.

If He is the man for you, no matter your weak points, He'd know that something's gone missing in his life and He'd reach out for you, and if he isn't, undecided His Loss.

Tag: princess666
[/b]

shocked shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Princess666: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2014
thanks so much for the advice. i think i will just focus on my life. he isnt worth my mental ache. would just treat him as a normal friend as you adviced me. if he reaches me back cool, if not then to hell with him. lesson: never date a man with the whole of your heart. thank God i did not, so it is easier to get over him.
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by adexsimply(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi: [b]imho, There are three things involved here:

1. He just isn't interested in you anymore undecided

2. He's going through that process which all women dread - The Decision to Love You. grin

3. There just might be something about you that's beginning to put him off embarassed

I read on an Nlder's profile that demystification kills interest. Look Hun, you need to give Him space and time to rebuild genuine interest in you. Eventually though, time will tell exactly what the reason for his indifference is.
This is not to say that you should stay away completely, no.

You've got to detach yourself emotionally and just be his friend, purpose in your heart never to feel hurt should he not reply your message or call as often despite what might have transpired between you two.

Pertaining the third point, you need to do some sincere soul searching, you just might have a role in his sudden lack of interest to pursue you, find out what it is and deal with it. (Be smart about it).

That said, before you met Him, you had a life, and you were quite happy and content. Now, no matter how mentally and emotionally tasking this might be - You Gotta Live Your Life.

That way, you won't suffer any loss, so to speak.

If He is the man for you, no matter your weak points, He'd know that something's gone missing in his life and He'd reach out for you, and if he isn't, undecided His Loss.

Tag: princess666
[/b]
cool
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by adexsimply(m): 11:04am On Jul 29, 2014
Princess666: thanks so much for the advice. i think i will just focus on my life. he isnt worth my mental ache. would just treat him as a normal friend as you adviced me. if he reaches me back cool, if not then to hell with him. lesson: never date a man with the whole of your heart. thank God i did not, so it is easier to get over him.
you've decided he's not worth your mental ache?
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Tvegas(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2014
Cut him lose, he is either seeing someone or he is not that into you anymore.

1 Like

Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by youngds: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2014
Princess666: thanks so much for the advice. i think i will just focus on my life. he isnt worth my mental ache. would just treat him as a normal friend as you adviced me. if he reaches me back cool, if not then to hell with him. lesson: never date a man with the whole of your heart. thank God i did not, so it is easier to get over him.

You sounded as if u're broken already!! Dear calm down, i do such tinz alot, probably his broke etc.. Why not give him a call and ask abt hw tinz are going with him, believe me he probably think u dnt care tu! Beside i dnt think it make any sense chatting with sum1 u're dating.. To me i rather call, u feel emotion beta dat way and u knw hw d oda person is feelin
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by stinggy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
He knows you're conquered already, he's busy chykin some other girls for now grin
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Tymax(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
The guy is a hunter. The chase is over and so is the "thrill". You need to stop complaining. Look elsewhere 'cos this guy doesn't have your time. angry

1 Like

Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by dexterush(f): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Princess666: hi. please i need anyone's sincere help in understanding this guy. i met him somewhere somehow in january and we became friends that enjoyed each other's company alot...we could not always see but we were close using chats and all. around june there was a mutual affection running...he wanted more...i liked him but i wasnt sure i loved him...so i refused because i wasnt also sure if his love was genuine and how long it would last because am in school and we may not see for long say about june to december.....after much pressure i agreed mid july after all trying wont hurt. but he has this bad habit of not replying my messages, claiming he is busy etc. i sent him a message since saturday since this the only way we can communicate due to distance, today is tuesday and no reply. thats his habit. i fight over that alot with him. he would come and apologise and say he is sorry and all. guys please when you love a girl doesnt it drive you to wanna reach her no matter how busy you are? dont you think of her always? am i wasting my time with him? does his action show true love? should i move on cus me i love with my head and sense or am i just being insensitive and not understanding? he is a great person same time i also wouldnt like to loose him but i cant love an uncaring man either
Op i fink d question u shud ask yrslf first is if dat was how he was from d onset ie wen u guys were just friends.
I knw some dont rily knw how to keep in touch, i for one am guilty of dat. U shud also let him knw u are not comfy wit his attitude nd see if he will change.

1 Like

Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
Jenams: My dear, am a guy, no busy man will go to bed without tinkin of d woman he loves.
. Well spoken oo. My guy is so busy he leaves home 5am comes bak 12 am / 1am but his day is neva complete till he calls me everynite so watch it
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Y'all are jst judging from what the lady has jst posted.....you don't even know if there is more to the situation than this.....what am saying is that in some stage of our lives.. We feel alone....it is mental....and we expect those that we love and claim to love us reach out to us.....mhiz Princess love shouldn't be about chatting ,calls......have you tried to ask him if he is facing any difficulty.....don't jst conclude.....it might jst be the other way round*that you are neglecting him* so i'd advice you do your homwork
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Delightbaby(f): 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2014
Some men became unserious once you agreed to date then unlike when they could go extra miles for them to woo you. You cherish what you value no matter how busy your schedule may seems to be. My candid advice is just for you to move on with your life. It might be that he has gotten someone else but just for him to have somebody to rest upon in case of any emergency/eventuality. GOD will give you a man that will love, cherish and be the one that will be sending texts and calling you every now and then
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by justi4jesu(f): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
@OP na only u waka come oh...the guy doesn't send you period. Der is no 2 ways abt it.
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by kagari: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Like what someone said, he might be broke now or have a serious personal project, that keeps him to himself. I behave like that also coupled with the fact that iam not the calling type.
I totally undestand what you are going through cause same happened in my relationship not quite long, my girl called the shots and said it was over, i was sad and angry for she wanting to leave me at this difficult stage in my life. But pride wont let me plead. We broke communication for some weeks, she called inbetween but i do busy the calls. But after a month i called and apologised and she told me her anger with me is when things starts becoming rough 4 me i blackout everyone.
So it might be same for your guy. You can call to know wtzup, it wont hurt sweetheart.
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by babestell(f): 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Delightbaby:
[b]Some men became unserious once you agreed to date then unlike when they could go extra miles for them to woo you. [/b]You cherish what you value no matter how busy your schedule may seems to be. My candid advice is just for you to move on with your life. It might be that he has gotten someone else but just for him to have somebody to rest upon in case of any emergency/eventuality. GOD will give you a man that will love, cherish and be the one that will be sending texts and calling you every now and then

I totally agree with you. It happened to me twice before I realised what it was. The guy may think since he got the chick to say yes, then she should be the one to work on keeping it going while he makes up his mind on what he really wants
I
@princess666 face your life, and especially your studies. The biggest distraction for female students is the relationship they keep in school. Use your energy to read and plan your future. And pray that the real one comes along
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by dahmie2013: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2014

Only if more ladies cud think like dis! I love dis!
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by youngds: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: . Well spoken oo. My guy is so busy he leaves home 5am comes bak 12 am / 1am but his day is neva complete till he calls me everynite so watch it

Jiz!!" cry wat kinda job is dat? For 20 good hours? Hmmhm.... Besides ppl dat call at nyt only tink of u as a booty call

1 Like

Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
youngds:

Jiz!!" cry wat kinda job is dat? For 20 good hours? Hmmhm.... Besides ppl dat call at nyt only tink of u as a booty call
. Wats a booty call? Dats wen he s free bw we reside @ ajah nd u know d typical island traffic every working day. Anyway no mata how tired he is we talk every nyte for some mins nd dats how caring men ought to be
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Baldmarv(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Trendy4gud: Yeah! you love with your head? Now lower your expectations on the relationship. Follow as you're being led, concentrate more on your studies. Truly that attitude of your guy sucks. You can't give your time/care to who you love, where's your COMMITMENT
y do you girls always think the guy should always be available, always create time always always...he might truly be busy or he doesn't want you to go too fast because you have some way to go before finishing sch...things progress fast if you stay in touch every minute...i do what he does when i don't want things progressing too fast...the guy might have the same philosophy!
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by DJDOLA(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
wilsonayo: WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI WORLDRICHS. Are you a business
Man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be
famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the
illuminati. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully
accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great illuminati call 08147834888 or 08121955678
hen hen bros I wan ask u something shay na true say wizkid and dbanj be member of illuminati?

1 Like

Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
He is just a friend. Free yourself and forget him when a man is into you,you will know.

3 Likes

Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Princess666: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
stinggy: He knows you're conquered already, he's busy chykin some other girls for now grin
conquered? How? Not like he has gotten anything from me
Re: Does He Really Love Me With This Attitude Or Should I Just Move On by Princess666: 3:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
adexsimply: you've decided he's not worth your mental ache?
yea maybe. Love no be by force. I only wanted trying if it would work. I gave room for disappointments

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Awkward Moment With The Opposite Sex / 10 ways to make him crazy about you. / See Reason Why Shaving Your Vigina Is Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.