Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,213 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. (16346 Views)

Senate Presidency- Akume, Tinubu Meet In Lagos / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) / 2015: Buhari, Gov Kwankwaso’s Supporters Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 28, 2013
Gbawe:

You still don't get it. The APC does not want your support. You and others are merely clannish noise-makers and attention-seekers. You will rather die and be interred with GEJ before you support anyone else. You go around uttering garbage that makes you all sound mentally deranged. "Buhari is a terrorists" yet non-Nigerians conversant with Nigeria will view such talk as coming from brainwashed minds given that it is the Party of GEJ producing all the terrorist yet you clannish twerps will never accept that because from birth you have being programmed to see no evil, however glaring, where yours is concerned. To that end, you can ignore the biggest sponsors of terrorism, because they are linked to GEJ, to be shout "Buhari" insanely.

You will scream "Tinubu" all day long yet GEJ and everyone around him, to include his wife, are the biggest and most morally bankrupt crooks Nigeria has seen. Virtually no Nigerian politician is upright yet non-Nigerians, like some of my Ghanaian friends who know Nigerian politics, have the displeasures of seeing you people ranting against Tinubu all day in a show of self-deceit that suggests to them that you are not 'well'.

The APC would be mad to court or be interested in confused and clannish folks like you. Many of you should stop flattering yourselves. We know what you are and what motivates you. That is why you can accuse Buhari of things that GEJ's Party is now almost exclusively known for. That is why ,in a nation being looted blind by cavemen-like crooks who give nada in return, you round against Tinubu who is certainly a man of ideas and a positive light all thing considered in relation to what Nigeria is. People like you should simply get lost. You are all mad.

You are committed to supporting GEJ. Accept that and stop coming here trying to patronise others with excuses that just makes you all sound like 'nutcases'. When you wonder the source of wealth of Tinubu, why not wonder the source of wealth of GEJ, Anenih, Anyim, Kalu, IBB, Danjuma,OBJ, Bankole, Odili, Ibori, Igbinedion and the many crooks in the PDP you support by default? Silly hypocrite. Just confess your clannishness means you must support GEJ automatically and blind yourself to the baggage he comes with and that you wish to pretend only others are afflicted with. Doing so is better than the pathetic inanities you guys regurgitate here daily that simply makes you appear insane and unstable.
You have not answered my questions, I can only but assume that you are one of those students who wrote fullscap sheets of essays in WAEC without a point relevant to the question> I repeat:I will support APC if one can tell me the prudent answers to the following questions and it falls under the ambiens of the Law:

1. Why did Buhari truncate the Democratic Government of Shagari through Coupe d'e tat ?
2. Where is Tinubu's source of Wealth ?

These 2 are the ones spearheading the APC.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2013
my thought exactly but I don't take to the cursing part grin
Gbawe:

You still don't get it. The APC does not want your support. You and others are merely clannish noise-makers and attention-seekers. You will rather die and be interred with GEJ before you support anyone else. You go around uttering garbage that makes you all sound mentally deranged. "Buhari is a terrorists" yet non-Nigerians conversant with Nigeria will view such talk as coming from brainwashed minds given that it is the Party of GEJ producing all the terrorist yet you clannish twerps will never accept that because from birth you have being programmed to see no evil, however glaring, where yours is concerned. To that end, you can ignore the biggest sponsors of terrorism, because they are linked to GEJ, to be shout "Buhari" insanely.

You will scream "Tinubu" all day long yet GEJ and everyone around him, to include his wife, are the biggest and most morally bankrupt crooks Nigeria has seen. Virtually no Nigerian politician is upright yet non-Nigerians, like some of my Ghanaian friends who know Nigerian politics, have the displeasures of seeing you people ranting against Tinubu all day in a show of self-deceit that suggests to them that you are not 'well'.

The APC would be mad to court or be interested in confused and clannish folks like you. Many of you should stop flattering yourselves. We know what you are and what motivates you. That is why you can accuse Buhari of things that GEJ's Party is now almost exclusively known for. That is why ,in a nation being looted blind by cavemen-like crooks who give nada in return, you round against Tinubu who is certainly a man of ideas and a positive light all thing considered in relation to what Nigeria is. People like you should simply get lost. You are all mad.

You are committed to supporting GEJ. Accept that and stop coming here trying to patronise others with excuses that just makes you all sound like 'nutcases'. When you wonder the source of wealth of Tinubu, why not wonder the source of wealth of GEJ, Anenih, Anyim, Kalu, IBB, Danjuma,OBJ, Bankole, Abdulsalami, Andy Ubah, Odili, Ibori, Igbinedion and the many, many crooks in the PDP you support by default? Silly hypocrite. Just confess your clannishness means you must support GEJ automatically and blind yourself to the baggage he comes with and that you wish to pretend only others are afflicted with. Doing so is better than the pathetic inanities you guys regurgitate here daily that simply makes you appear insane, unstable and highly delusional.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by BAMMGROUP: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2013
ngozievergreen:
Can u tell me y Buhari is a terrorist? Is terrorism the right way to practice opposition? He frustrated d present admin and u still want me to vote him.
Wat are d CPC governors doing in their own states too? Wateva u are smoking, if dey dnt have anoda candidate...................

Buhari was not a terrorist and will neva be one... Dis is d only man dat really fault again corruption during his administration as a military head of state and for d reason created WAI- War Against Indiscipline.... Not even a member of his party has bin accused of terrorism let alone of bin arrested or called in for interogation... Rather d PDP governors n members av bin d ones arrested n called for interogation on terrorism
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2013
i dont see APC winning d 2015 election if buhari runs as dier presidential candidate most pple particularly d SE & SS are tired of northern rule..i tink dey shuld field in either fashola or rochas as dier presidential candidate if dey want to challenge PDP in d coming 2015 election
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by muktarmtt(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2013
GudluckIBB: I pray that come 2015, jonanthan wud have been arrested and tried By Gen Buhari.Then our president,(Buhari) will reduce the price of petrol,create Jobs,reduce the price of Garri. And then peeps like Ahmadu Ali,Anenih,Akpabio,labaran Maku,Reno omokri,Reuben Abati,GEJ Oronto Douglas and Co will be cooling off In either a blue or Green uniform In one of those Govt buildings with high fences.
Lord,I know u will Use Buhari to Actualize these dreams in jesus Name
Amen!!
I dey feel u bro at it only mumu ppl dey 4 nairaland who no see vesion nd truth
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by muktarmtt(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2013
GudluckIBB: I pray that come 2015, jonanthan wud have been arrested and tried By Gen Buhari.Then our president,(Buhari) will reduce the price of petrol,create Jobs,reduce the price of Garri. And then peeps like Ahmadu Ali,Anenih,Akpabio,labaran Maku,Reno omokri,Reuben Abati,GEJ Oronto Douglas and Co will be cooling off In either a blue or Green uniform In one of those Govt buildings with high fences.
Amen!!
I dey feel u bro at it only mumu ppl dey 4 nairaland who no see vesion nd person who will take u 2 promislnad, but all dere eyes is cover wit hatred trablistic bigotry
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Gbawe: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2013
lynpetra:

You sound less intelligent too.You are asking a question that even a mad Nigerian have the answers to.No insult intended but my answer simply translate the fact that in Nigeria power and wealth are relative in response to Tinubu source of wealth.In Buhari' s case,he took over from shehu' s govt forcefully because of the high level of corruption ...

Look, don't waste your time with that mad, attention-seeking fool. I have laid out the problem of people like him above. It is therefore a waste of time entertaining treacherous, confused and clannish drifters like him. They would all be better served confessing the real reason why they cannot support anyone aside GEJ, even if he ran the Country into the ground , than continue disturbing us with their half-baked excuses that leaves sane mind without doubt about how mentally disturbed these people are.

Nigeria needs rescuing and clannish folks are best ignored. Those sort support and vote clannishly. This is why they continue to utter garbage that makes no sense in the face of the reality on the ground. Nothing is to be gained wasting time with them because for all their attention-seeking talk, and assuming they even register to vote, they will still 100% march to the polling booth to vote GEJ even he has totally run Nigeria aground by the time the next election is here.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by muktarmtt(m): 8:53am On Feb 28, 2013
teskyg: Kk.We won't vote for Terrorist(Buhari) and Tinubu.
look hw mumu u sound nobody even like ur coomment cos u talk shit
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by soloyes(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2013
Symphony007: Funny, 2015 is fast approaching and this "new party" does'nt have a manifesto and ordinary nigerians who don't follow the news like you and i don't know what apc is. I wonder how this people will pull off a win because for all their faults, every nigerian knows PDP, and they might just stick to the devil they know than the angel they don't..tinubu and his folks should get to work and stop all this small talk.
lets be realistic for once na! When did they merge that you are talking of manifesto?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by guvna(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2013
grafikii: God please let this thing work this time around o

AMEN O!! All of us MUST work together as well if it is to work!!

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by SamNelson: 9:00am On Feb 28, 2013
I am a pdp member and i too don chop small of their money but believe u me that i always regret voting 4 GEJ! My God wil course me if i vote PDP come 2015 again!!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by muktarmtt(m): 9:01am On Feb 28, 2013
Billyonaire: Assembly of Perfect Criminals (APC), cant run Nigeria. They are too military and illiterate to pilot a 21st century nation. Anyone under the age of 40 that supports APC is naive and needs re-education.
u jst show hw ur level of ur illiteracy mumu of d first oder talking abt criminals party dat apointd aninih as Bot chairman nd u r rising hands on APC u most b a learn mtsw pls do ur self a favor nd shut ur pie hole
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Gbawe: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2013
lynpetra: my thought exactly but I don't take to the cursing part grin

That disrespectful lunatic deserves no courtesy because he runs around insulting others. If you read my post and note harsh words for others, trust me when I say I speak that way because I am talking to those who threw the first stone. Everyone outside that category automatically get courtesy and politeness from me.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by kaeto(m): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2013
saipn: Don't let us be deceiving ourselves what i noticed about south west is dat come 2015, 90 percent of south west region will vote for APC.it is now left to other region to follow d pace
you are both enchanted and immensely derided of any form of reality, wake up bro. Pdp came first runner up with over 30% of votes in the just concluded guber election in ondo state that saw mimiko emerge victor, the pdp also reaped off votes and victory in some lagos wards amidst massive rigging by tinubu led acn. The 2015 election will not be done on nL where you have many literates, the masses will be more emotional than sentimental. The pdp got faithfuls in the west, to butress my point, the many igbos in the west, the christians who will get instructions from GO's, the pdp market women asso, the touts on the streets, the anti buharies and prejudiced ex-acn's will see the pdp score at least 25% in each of the western states and maybe win in ondo and lagos state. This is why i laugh when buhari moans he we rigged away by inec, instead of putting up solid structures across all the families of the nations, they seat in their comfort zones making silly and baseless ascertions like the one you put up here. I ve been around this country and i tell you, there are more to lazy finger pointing and politics of callumny. You people also believed and still believe in the lies that pdp will lose in the north, but i tell you, no northern christian can be intimidated to vote for a muslim, 'i've been round this fucken country'. The north is one place the pdp will also reap massive votes as in the last elections. But the main deciding zones remains the ss/se, whose votes once more will be skewed to one good end... Don't believe everything they tell you, not even the things you read.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by kaeto(m): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2013
saipn: Don't let us be deceiving ourselves what i noticed about south west is dat come 2015, 90 percent of south west region will vote for APC.it is now left to other region to follow d pace
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by pedestal82(m): 9:05am On Feb 28, 2013
In all this merger talks, where is our Pastor/politician Bakare, how come he is not saying anything ?
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Gbawe: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2013
muktar mtt: u jst show hw ur level of ur illiteracy mumu of d first oder talking abt criminals party dat apointd aninih as Bot chairman nd u r rising hands on APC u most b a learn mtsw pls do ur self a favor nd shut ur pie hole

That is why I say he is mentally deranged. At least some of us face reality to admit Nigerian politicians are not saints and that it should be about the lesser devils for now. Yet, what ,aside madness, is responsible for a supporter of the Party that is home to the biggest crooks and terrorists calling others criminals and terrorists? You are simply talking to mad people who don't do reality. You just don't know it. Check how they talk and you will realise this can never be a sane person and that it is not Nigeria the mad fools are talking about.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by soloyes(m): 9:07am On Feb 28, 2013
Billyonaire: Assembly of Perfect Criminals (APC), cant run Nigeria. They are too military and illiterate to pilot a 21st century nation. Anyone under the age of 40 that supports APC is naive and needs re-education.
who are u referring to as illiterate? The last time i check, the pdp was the party full of illiterate such that even their president who is a doctor behaves like one.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Gbawe: 9:09am On Feb 28, 2013
soloyes:
who are u referring to as illiterate? The last time i check, the pdp was the party full of illiterate such that even their president who is a doctor behaves like one.

What can you expect from a lunatic aside garbage that does not make sense? If the APC is full of "illiterates" then a totally new category must be created to quantify the lack of education and dearth of ideas afflicting many in the PDP.
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by MahatmaGhandi: 9:16am On Feb 28, 2013
i am simply amazed what politicians have done to how we think, instead of arguing that this govt has tried and that government has not tried the best thing to do will be to make a list of all you expected of this government before its inception, then look around carefully and start ticking the expectations that the govt has met, ignore the silly propaganda of the incumbent and the opposition, if by the end of the day you find that they have met your expectation as an individual vote them in again,after all one good term deserves another, if they dont, with your vote try to kick them out, let us stop screaming buhari, yaradua, gej, abiola instead let us scream good road, security, electricity and all the good things that we want, by so doing politicians will be forced to align with our needs and the culture of individualism in our politics will die down, but if we keep screaming the names of politicians, they start feeling like super stars and feel that they deserve to drive in air conditioned cars (our senator from all the political parties) while the people that pay their salaries work, walk and live in squalor, lets have a mind change instead

1 Like

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by matooto: 9:23am On Feb 28, 2013
okosodo: Nigerians should not trust anything that comes from buhari and tinubu. They are worse than jonathan. Lets look 4 another aliance

You dont have a proof; blind folower of a blind leader. Are Buhari and Tinubu the only people in the merger. Dont let sentiment override your thinking, and stop infecting other saner minds here
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by BAMMGROUP: 9:32am On Feb 28, 2013
BAMM GROUP:

Buhari was not a terrorist and will neva be one... Dis is d only man dat really fought against corruption during his administration as a military head of state and for dis reason created WAI- War Against Indiscipline.... Not even a member of his party has bin accused of terrorism let alone of bin arrested or called in for interogation... Rather d PDP governors n members av bin d ones arrested n called for interogation on terrorism
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by 2gbaskey: 9:33am On Feb 28, 2013
Mr man wake up frm ur slumber,dat aint gonna b possible,d next nigeria president is comin frm d dispora,u jst watchout and dnt say i dnt tell u
Amen!!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Godmann(m): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2013
Billyonaire: You have not answered my questions, I can only but assume that you are one of those students who wrote fullscap sheets of essays in WAEC without a point relevant to the question> I repeat:I will support APC if one can tell me the prudent answers to the following questions and it falls under the ambiens of the Law:

1. Why did Buhari truncate the Democratic Government of Shagari through Coupe d'e tat ?
2. Where is Tinubu's source of Wealth ?

These 2 are the ones spearheading the APC.

Buhari truncated democracy because NPN was leading the country to doom then. I was a child then running around my street then in Ogui-Enugu and I saw all the old men and women in Enugu then celebrating the demise of Shagari and his NPN Government. Buhari acted immediately by trying and convicting all the politicians for stealing our money.

His policies were brilliant until IBB in connivance with the corrupt politicians with International spy-network overthrow his government.

As for Tinubu, I am not a fan of his, but so long as he choose to work with the Progressive as s "MEMBER" and not as a leader, I am okay with it. Even GEJ is welcomed to APC as a supporter and member but not a leader. All votes are welcome. What is needed is the soul of Nigeria to be taken from PDP roques and given to a trusted fellow like, Buhari, Sanusi, Ken Nnamani, Ngige, Fashola, Mamora, etc.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by farem: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2013
take dat: Anyone suggestion in mind? Or is it a Jonathan and Anenih?
[color=#990000]
ALTERNATIVELY, TO BEAT OPPOSITION HANDS DOWN, JONATHAN CAN STEP DOWN FOR ANENIH & IBORI!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by tolsaac: 9:58am On Feb 28, 2013
teskyg: Kk.We won't vote for Terrorist(Buhari) and Tinubu.
Mumu wise up. We need a change!
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by jmaine: 10:01am On Feb 28, 2013
kaeto: you are both enchanted and immensely derided of any form of reality, wake up bro. Pdp came first runner up with over 30% of votes in the just concluded guber election in ondo state that saw mimiko emerge victor, the pdp also reaped off votes and victory in some lagos wards amidst massive rigging by tinubu led acn. The 2015 election will not be done on nL where you have many literates, the masses will be more emotional than sentimental. The pdp got faithfuls in the west, to butress my point, the many igbos in the west, the christians who will get instructions from GO's, the pdp market women asso, the touts on the streets, the anti buharies and prejudiced ex-acn's will see the pdp score at least 25% in each of the western states and maybe win in ondo and lagos state. This is why i laugh when buhari moans he we rigged away by inec, instead of putting up solid structures across all the families of the nations, they seat in their comfort zones making silly and baseless ascertions like the one you put up here. I ve been around this country and i tell you, there are more to lazy finger pointing and politics of callumny. You people also believed and still believe in the lies that pdp will lose in the north, but i tell you, no northern christian can be intimidated to vote for a muslim, 'i've been round this fucken country'. The north is one place the pdp will also reap massive votes as in the last elections. But the main deciding zones remains the ss/se, whose votes once more will be skewed to one good end... Don't believe everything they tell you, not even the things you read.

Inherent complexities and plausible intrigues of our political landscape laid bare grin . . . .
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by sholesky: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2013
jonathan boys on nairaland are alredy scared of tinubu n buhari alliance...weda u bliv it or not,even ur oga GEJ knows dat this two guys combination is the greatest threat the PDP can never contend with...APC ALL D WAY...SAI BUHAhi/tinubu progressivs bulldozers
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by dangermouse(m): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2013
The intrigues thickens...the time clock ticks
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by malawi101(m): 11:37am On Feb 28, 2013
Amen!!

GEJ should see d handwriting on D wall and respect himself, else ...
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by malawi101(m): 11:43am On Feb 28, 2013

U smoke ganja leaf
Re: 2015: Buhari, Tinubu Meet In Kaduna. by Gbawe: 11:48am On Feb 28, 2013
sholesky: jonathan boys on nairaland are alredy scared of tinubu n buhari alliance...weda u bliv it or not,even ur oga GEJ knows dat this two guys combination is the greatest threat the PDP can never contend with...APC ALL D WAY...SAI BUHAhi/tinubu progressivs bulldozers

They are but they should come out with believable things instead of talking in ways that makes the world view us a fraudulent people all devoted to talking dishonestly and as if openly afflicted with madness. How can anyone, except a brainwashed "see-no-evil-from-mine" tool, keep calling Buhari a terrorist when the Party mainly associated with terrorism in Nigeria today is GEJ's Party? Did GEJ himself not confess that Boko Haram has infiltrated every level of his Government? Are Buhari, Tinubu, El Rufai et al in GEJ's Government? What has Buhari got do with those arrested for terrorism so far i.e Konduga, Kabiru Sokoto, the PDP gun-runner affiliated with the VP, Senator Ndume etc?

Also, which is the home of the biggest crooks in Nigeria to justify the big lie of some that they are scared of a Fashola Presidency because he will be controlled by "Tinubu"? What looting is Tinubu coming to do that can be greater than what is currently being looted by the greatest congregation of looters on earth with several of them already convicted such as Alamayeisegba, Ibori, George, Igbinedion et al?

When N2 trillion, perhaps half of our annual budget, was looted under the PDP , through the fuel subsidy scam, how mad do some sound claiming to fear the opposition when the worst and most unconscionable looting is going on already under the PDP? What could be worse than what we are seeing now and where is similar being witnessed in Nigeria. 14 years as well !!!!!!

Is that not the talk of madness? I.e giving the insane and childish excuse of "Tinubu" to deny what is, in reality, a laudable coming together of the best Nigeria has to offer? Anyway, which sane mind makes the APC about Tinubu and Buhari alone? Will those two divide themselves into 20 clones to control every position or will they be relying on the Utomis, Fasholas, Ribadus,Oshiomholes, Fayemis, Aregbesola, Falanas, Okorochas, Ngige, Okechukwu et al?

when those who focus on Tinubu and Buhari , using them as excuses not to support the APC, are then also the same characters who support the PDP that has been plundering Nigeria for 14 years with the GEJs,IBB's, OBJ, Danjumas, Kalus, Atikus, Odili, Ubahs et al then you realise all their nonsensical talk is just a thinly-veiled mask hiding how they are simply committed to supporting GEJ, and all the evil associated with him that is greater than that seen with others, because of nothing but outright clannishness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu / Tony Anenih Rumoured To Be Dead / President Mohammed Buhari Congratulates APC And Adegboyega Isiaka Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.