Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos (12032 Views)

10,000 Traffic Cameras To Be Installed In Lagos. / Poor Quality Of Railway Gadgets Installed In The Eastern Nigeria: Photo / 2000 Cctvs Installed In Lagos, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
Lmao... The total output isn't even up to 50MVA... grin

This crap should be at the back-page not the front-page.. undecided
Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by okoolori(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
Weytey ni ogbeni @OP yi Shaa, for how many days now no lite for yaba my area... Seems u'v missed ur pills again Abi? U better go sell dos ur quack news to NTA and silverbirs and Mitv...
Mtschewwww
Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by okoolori(m): 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
Weyrey ni ogbeni @OP yi Shaa, for how many days now no lite for yaba my area... Seems u'v missed ur pills again Abi? U better go sell dos ur quack news to NTA and silverbirs and Mitv...
Mtschewwww

1 Like

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by gramci: 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
E-witches and Wizards won't see this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by manny4life(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
shymexx: Lmao... The total output isn't even up to 50MVA... grin

This crap should be at the back-page not the front-page.. undecided

You have come again now Shymexx, substation step up or step down voltage. Oya, electrical engineers in the house, please attend to shymmexx immediately. This is a not a generating station o, but a transmission/distribution substation

4 Likes

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by OmoTier1(m): 12:10am On Feb 28, 2013
When a people celebrate mediocrity, they become slave in their own land! Yawns.. Abeg has the prices of generators fallen yet Or is candle now. Given out for free in Nigeria undecided
Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by talktimi(m): 12:12am On Feb 28, 2013
Omo_Tier1: When a people celebrate mediocrity, they become slave in their own land! Yawns.. Abeg has the prices of generators fallen yet Or is candle now. Given out for free in Nigeria undecided
SMH undecided
Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 28, 2013
Is it just me or my eyes are deceiving me?
Why is it that a particular tribe here on NL doesn't like reading or hearing anything good about this country Nigeria?

I know K-Town very well and I can attest to the recent massive improvements in power in this area since Shehu Shagari.
Some people should just try to bury their differences and applaud good things for once abeg.

Gosh! the hate is fast becoming disgusting. Ah! ah! na wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by manny4life(m): 12:22am On Feb 28, 2013
Omo_Tier1: When a people celebrate mediocrity, they become slave in their own land! Yawns.. Abeg has the prices of generators fallen yet Or is candle now. Given out for free in Nigeria undecided

Generator is a product and for power to reach 160million people plus businesses and Corporations, serious tens of billion of $$$ is needed. So generators will always be an alternative but it doesn't mean improvements should be looked down as mediocrity because one way or another people will benefit from it.

1 Like

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by Pygru: 12:26am On Feb 28, 2013
Kamanda:
grin

Hello, Dr Effeanyi,this 40 laptop thingy is really keeping you busy these days cheesy but you deh enjoy your money sha.

Abeg.....What do you do to a guy who has just been electrocuted and is still attached to the source of electric shock?

A- Hit him on the head with a dry stick

B- Pour cold water on him

C- Pour warm milk on him

D- Give them mouth-to-mouth resuscitation(especially if na babe)

E-?
smh

1 Like

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by Pygru: 12:29am On Feb 28, 2013
earthgreeners: E be like say dem wan tell us wetin we never hear before!!

Enter Thread......
Noticed silly9gerian is the OP..
Quit thread immediately.......
You 4 stay na.Enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by EkoIle1: 12:29am On Feb 28, 2013
Gabbysky: Is it just me or my eyes are deceiving me?
Why is it that a particular tribe here on NL doesn't like reading or hearing anything good about this country Nigeria?

I know K-Town very well and I can attest to the recent massive improvements in power in this area since Shehu Shagari.
Some people should just try to bury their differences and applaud good things for once abeg.

Gosh! the hate is fast becoming disgusting. Ah! ah! na wetin?

Never trust any post with the word MASSIVE. It's nothing but fabu to deceive and distract.
Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by jmaine: 12:36am On Feb 28, 2013

You need to tone down your recent erratic and unnecessary criticisms . . .Your becoming too predictable . . .

2 Likes

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by OmoTier1(m): 12:37am On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

Generator is a product and for power to reach 160million people plus businesses and Corporations, serious tens of billion of $$$ is needed. So generators will always be an alternative but it doesn't mean improvements should be looked down as mediocrity because one way or another people will benefit from it.
How much did Brazil spend under Silva to revive their power sector? Help yourself with this article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_sector_in_Brazil

1 Like

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by OmoTier1(m): 12:42am On Feb 28, 2013
jmaine:

You need to tone down your recent erratic and unnecessary criticisms . . .Your becoming too predictable . . .
Because you accept mediocrity as your highest standard of living does not mean everybody has to. I do not celebrate mediocrity and I am not the type to be celebrating under achievement when I know the country can do ten times better. In less than 20 years, brazil transformed their energy sector with less noise. Today is megawatt..tomorrow is gigawatt... Just give Nigerians stable light that's all! Here in england, if not for curiosity, I barely would have known where the electricity is being generated and as I type, I do not know where the local sub station or transformer is in my area but I enjoy 24/7 electricity and that's all Nigerians care about not these story story!

2 Likes

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by manny4life(m): 12:42am On Feb 28, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
How much did Brazil spend under Silva to revive their power sector? Help yourself with this article http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_sector_in_Brazil

I will read it later.

Are you talking about money spent since Obj or since military rule or since GEJ, when? It's important to understand where you're comparing from..

1 Like

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by OmoTier1(m): 12:54am On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

I will read it later.

Are you talking about money spent since Obj or since military rule or since GEJ, when? It's important to understand where you're comparing from..
Who cares? Do you know understand that government is a continuity and that 4 years will come and go GEJ will be history but the child born today will not be guaranteed a better tomorrow in Nigeria with the current level of governance the country is witnessing!

When Edo State citizens were playing ethnic politics, the never saw anything wrong in the mediocre of a project Igbinedion was building all over the state until they saw what Oshiomhole did with schools and roads then they began to realise and vowed never again will the likes of Lucky Igbinedion rule that state again. Same will happen in Nigeria. Nigerians have been made to live under the bandage of under development for years and are now so used to it and they barely can expect excellence in development as a way of living.
Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by jmaine: 12:59am On Feb 28, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Because you accept mediocrity as your highest standard of living does not mean everybody has to. I do not celebrate mediocrity and I am not the type to be celebrating under achievement when I know the country can do ten times better. In less than 20 years, brazil transformed their energy sector with less noise. Today is megawatt..tomorrow is gigawatt... Just give Nigerians stable light that's all! Here in england, if not for curiosity, I barely would have known where the electricity is being generated and as I type, I do not know where the local sub station or transformer is in my area but I enjoy 24/7 electricity and that's all Nigerians care about not these story story!

Giving Nigerians stable light won't happen out of thin air . .there are processes involved and these processes are on going and currently been pursued and implemented .

The new substations were designed to aid in that front so i wonder what your grouse and whine is all about . . .

Your consistent and recent knack of Peddling unusual and disgusting cynicism is useless . . .

You can do better than consistently engage in your needless wholesale Killjoy stunts . . .

1 Like

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by EkoIle1: 1:01am On Feb 28, 2013
jmaine:

What about you? is everything about you not predictable? Or don't you endlessly support incompetency at the federal level and foolishly criticize everything positive from lagos state and the SW in general?

1 Like

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by solelymade: 1:06am On Feb 28, 2013
Unlike others, i will praise every project Jonathan's administration does because getting Mr Jonathan 2 do dis few project is like seeing d eclipse of d sun. Why not join in celebrating this project because if he no do am, d money will still go into his numerous accounts and questions won't be asked.
ONE THING WILL CERTAINLY REMAIN A CONSTANT FOR ME; I WON'T VOTE JONATHAN COME 2015.

1 Like

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by jmaine: 1:06am On Feb 28, 2013
Eko Ile:

What about you? is everything about you not predictable? Or don't you endlessly support incompetency at the federal level and foolishly criticize everything positive from lagos state and the SW in general?

Criticize everything positive in Lagos like the recent celebration of Gov Fashola amazing 7th wonder street lighting feat in lagos or popping the champagne over the first fly over bridge in Ogun state . . .

You simply need to step aside cos you are a stark case of hypocrisy . . . . Go to your Fashola thread and notice my lil commendation even though some ediots felt providing street lighting was such an amazing feat not ever achieved by any human living

Jokers masquerading as progressives . . . . .

8 Likes

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by EkoIle1: 1:11am On Feb 28, 2013
jmaine:

Giving Nigerians stable light won't happen out of thin air . .there are processes involved and this processes are on going and currently been pursued and implemented .

The new substations were designed to aid in that front so i wonder what your grouse and whine is all about . . .

Your consistent and recent knack of Peddling unusual and disgusting cynicism is useless . . .

You can do better than consistently engage in your needless wholesale Killjoy stunts . . .

How hypocritical and disingenuous. How do you to out of your way to reason with and.make excuses for these corrupt and incompetent people while vehemently and.sharply criticize and ridicule other states with honest efforts?

You can not always hide your affiliation, prejudice and allegiance .

I'm not saying you can not criticize anybody because its your right to do so it you wo which to, but common sense should tell you that other people have the same rights to criticize and voice their opinion too.
Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by EkoIle1: 1:17am On Feb 28, 2013
jmaine:

Criticize everything positive in Lagos like the recent celebration of Gov Fashola amazing 7th wonder street lighting feat in lagos or popping the champagne over the first fly over bridge in Ogun state . . .

You simply need to step aside cos you are a stark case of hypocrisy . . . . Go to your Fashola thread and notice my lil commendation even though some ediotis felt providing street lighting was such an amazing feat not ever achieved by any human living

Jokers masquerading as progressives . . . . .

Look at this clown proving me right.

This clown is making excuse for corrupt and incompetent people,.but he's sitting here criticizing actual brick and motar project the people of ogun state are enjoying...lmao.

Shebi your aso rock lazy man was once a governor like the current governor of ogun state. How many bridges have your worthless and incompetent gej you are making excuses for constructed in his life as a politician, as a governor and as the president of Nigeria with all the oil money at his disposal? The answer is none.

see how pathetic you clowns are. You fools should really try to hide your stupidity and shame sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by jmaine: 1:26am On Feb 28, 2013
Eko Ile:

How hypocritical and disingenuous. How do you to out of your way to reason with and.make excuses for these corrupt and incompetent people while vehemently and.sharply criticize and ridicule other states with honest efforts?

You mean like the one below in your Fashola 7th wonder street lighting thread . . .

jmaine: Nice one Mr Fash . . . .The Yaba - Tejuosho axis will soon get lighted as well cos i noticed some street light poles yesterday night . . . . . .

I don't need to mastvbate over any Fashola thread to show appreciation . . .

Eko Ile:

You can not always hide your affiliation, prejudice and allegiance .

We all have ours, but i don't dissipate irrelevant and unnecessary vile and hate over the successes of others no matter how subtle, like you always do with Non ACN governors . .

But when you decide to over hype, distort facts to deceive the masses, culling the propaganda will suffice with no apologies . . . .

I supported Oshiomhole (ACN) and Mimiko (LP) candidacy , offcourse they are not PDP party members . . . .So what sayest thou . .

Eko Ile:

I'm not saying you can not criticize anybody because its your right to do so it you wo which to, but common sense should tell you that other people have the same rights to criticize and voice their opinion too.

Common sense is in criticizing constructively and not with an heavy dose of bias and mischief consistently . . . .

1 Like

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by jmaine: 1:29am On Feb 28, 2013
Eko Ile:

This clown is making excuse for corrupt and incompetent people,.but he's sitting here criticizing actual brick and motar project the people of ogun state are enjoying...lmao.

Shebi your aso rock lazy man was once a governor like the current governor of ogun state. How many bridges have your worthless and incompetent gej you are making excuses for constructed in his life as a politician, as a governor and as the president of Nigeria with all the oil money at his disposal? The answer is none.

see how pathetic you clowns are. You fools should really try to hide your stupidity and shame sometimes.

Hilarious stuff . .So building an over head bridge deserves a public holiday . . .

You are a disgrace to whomever is paying you to peddle this foolishness . .

Could you now excuse me . . my minutes with you is a waste . . . .

1 Like

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by EkoIle1: 1:38am On Feb 28, 2013
jmaine:

You mean like the one below in your Fashola 7th wonder street lighting thread . . .

I don't need to mastvbate over any Fashola thread to show appreciation . . .

We all have ours, but i don't dissipate irrelevant and unnecessary vile and hate over the successes of others no matter how subtle like you always do with Non ACN governors . .but when you decide to over celebrate and deceive the masses, culling the propaganda will suffice apologetically . . . .

I supported Oshiomhole ACN and Mimiko candidacy , offcourse they are not PDP party members . . . .So what sayest thou . .

Common sense is in criticizing constructively and not with a heavy dose of bias and mischief consistently . . . .

Another round of pointless rubbish.

Question.

Was your criticism of the new bridge in ogun state constructive.

Also what's there to criticize about a governor doing what he was elected to do ?

Obviously, you don't know the meaning of constructive criticism and if you really do and.still criticize that wonderful infrastructure that the clown you are defending was incapable of doing when he was a governor and as the president of Nigeria, then that criticism was bosed on your own prejudice, tribalism and dishonesty.

You have no credibility here since your loyalty rests with corrupt and incompetent people so STFU.
Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by talktimi(m): 1:49am On Feb 28, 2013
Eko Ile:

Hahahhahahahahahahahah I knew you would get here sooner or later. Welcome Sir grin I hope you have fun insulting your president and commander in chief since you get your kicks from it. Your home training is obviously of stellar quality, respect of elders and constituted authority is a terrible vice.
Oh and by the way, your boss Fashola is the only wise and sensible political office holder in Naija, the rest are just foolish "retardeens" including the president. cool

1 Like

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by manny4life(m): 1:54am On Feb 28, 2013
talktimi: Hahahhahahahahahahahah I knew you would get here sooner or later. Welcome Sir grin I hope you have fun insulting your president and commander in chief since you get your kicks from it. Your home training is obviously of stellar quality, respect of elders and constituted authority is a terrible vice.
Oh and by the way, your boss Fashola is the only wise and sensible political office holder in Naija, the rest are just foolish "retardeens" including the president. cool

Don't mind them, I have never seen people who are so angry even in the face of good. I don't know if its the leaders not doing anything or just people's negativity holding Nigeria back. Let them continue, Nigeria will be moving forward. Right in front of their eyes, people are making million, entrepreneurs are cashing in on the system, YET, they continue in their bickering...

Abeg, let electricity follow reach the east, me sef it's time to cash in on the system let those who wants to dies from heart attack continue to die.

3 Likes

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by jmaine: 1:59am On Feb 28, 2013
Eko Ile:

Another round of pointless rubbish.

Question.

Was your criticism of the new bridge in ogun state constructive.

Also what's there to criticize about a governor doing what he was elected to do ?

Obviously, you don't know the meaning of constructive criticism and if you really do and.still criticize that wonderful infrastructure that the clown you are defending was incapable of doing when he was a governor and as the president of Nigeria, then that criticism was bosed on your own prejudice, tribalism and dishonesty.

You have no credibility here since your loyalty rests with corrupt and incompetent people so STFU.

The pathetic and notorious ACN slime infested maggot issuing a credibility score card & verdict . . .That's surely a new one !!!

Now kindly shame me by digging up any of my post in the Ogun flyover thread for all to see where i criticized that laudable project negatively ; even though the manner of the celebration was over board in my opinion, i simply laughed over it . .

Same as obtainable in the Fashola 7th wonder, world record shattering, Street lighting project . . .

So you have an assignment, hurry up and accomplish it fast . . .

2 Likes

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by manny4life(m): 2:11am On Feb 28, 2013
jmaine:

The pathetic and notorious ACN slime infested maggot issuing a credibility score card & verdict . . .That's surely a new one !!!

Now kindly shame me by digging up any of my post in the Ogun flyover thread for all to see where i criticized that laudable project negatively ; even though the manner of the celebration was over board in my opinion, i simply laughed over it . .

Same as obtainable in the Fashola 7th wonder, world record shattering, Street lighting project . . .

Don't you understand, the PLANS HAVE FAILED.

Discos and Gencos coming on board in June, Manitoba finally taking over, infrastrutures are been rephased everywhere, so what do you expect? Here's a link to Enugu PHCN and work they've covered http://phcnenugu.com/listprojects2.php , meanwhile AK47mann posted this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx9j_BEO5z0?t=9m9s

If you wanna watch the video with the prolonged stories, start from 9:09

Don't you understand that if by next year, power is gradually taking phase, people will sing GEJ's praise? Don't you know it was a shocker seeing actual plants coming online? IPP projects of gas extracts and plants coming online? These are actual pictures showing the plant, meanwhile one critic stated that they were rusty plants... LOL

Abeg, leave them to hate, there's nothing new.

3 Likes

Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by Nobody: 2:18am On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

You have come again now Shymexx, substation step up or step down voltage. Oya, electrical engineers in the house, please attend to shymmexx immediately. This is a not a generating station o, but a transmission/distribution substation

What's there to celebrate in 45MVA and is it enough for the designated places??

Honestly, I don't understand your point... undecided undecided
Re: Three Power Sub-stations Installed In Lagos by EkoIle1: 2:21am On Feb 28, 2013
jmaine:

Look here dufus. All this your stammering means nothing, we, can settle this score right here .

When I talk or post anything a about fashola, I post facts with pictures, I don't make foolish excuses with nothing to show like you incompetent clowns and lost generation.

Now. To settle the score, let us set side by side your incompetent uncles achievement as a governing and as the president of Nigeria put together and fasholas achievements.

If you are man enough, go for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Without A Cabinet, Nigeria Is Stuck 'On Hold' - Reuters / I Apologize For The Civil War / Prove Your Innocence In Court, AGF Malami Tells Accused Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.