Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? (8974 Views)

Caught On Camera: See Two Club Girls Smooching And Kissing In Lagos / I Caught Our Youth Pastor Pressing And Kissing A Girl / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:03am On Mar 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
are you saying he "Likes" gis own posts?
i'm saying he likes "his" own posts. With other fanatics of course!

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Flashaldrin(m): 8:04am On Mar 01, 2013
sexkillz:

2 Likes

Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Plarp: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2013
Lol... am i the only one who thinks crying is sort of a turn off?

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by mylove4u289(f): 12:58pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 02, 2013
Yuuu Niqqahzz Crazzyy... Cryin Is Soooo Hawt

Especially if she gawt a Pie Face
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Jbluv55(m): 11:48pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mynd_44: That is the result of sharing emotions with guys who are selfish and have no respect for their friends. They will look for their interest first before yours and guess what? Guys like that are society's description of "REAL MEN" and most women won't respect a guy who does otherwise
True word& since guys usually want respect, even d original innocent 1s follow suit(U can't beat dem u join dem).

Plarp: Lol... am i the only one who thinks crying is sort of a turn off?

I think so coz even d ladies do dis intentionally(dey gist abt it-i guess dey learn dis 4rm BFs& d movies 2) knowing fully well d@ dis action wud melt d heart of guys( REAL MEN as Mynd_44 put it) coz in actual fact dis is wat makes dem REAL WOMEN anyway(or wat wud u think of a lady who doesn't cry wen her BF of lyk 3yrs leaves or dies)? I'd b lyk is she a he?or does she feel?@ all?

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by ireneidiva(f): 6:32am On Sep 05, 2013
Flashaldrin:
ok, i just said basically the same thing a while ago and no one liked the post. undecided angry
Heheheheheh sh1t happens. Come and sit on my lap lemmie show u another level of grace

1 Like

Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Jbluv55(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2013
Hehehehe
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Jbluv55(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2013
ireneidiva:
Heheheheheh sh1t happens. Come and sit on my lap lemmie show u another level of grace
Those laps sure must b ready 2carry sm weight coz I've bin standing all morning . cheesy
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
AK 48:
lol,cindybaby can i follow u on twitter? My spirit tells me u re beautiful
your spirit ministers to you? grin grin
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by ikekings(m): 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nna eh me I dey wonder shaa!!! I always find myself doing it... If she falls for it, why I no go enter?
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by MrsChima(f): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hoes.
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by wasak(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
I avoid going too close to female friends... Can't imagine any mistake... I love my baby beyond that... TEMPTATION AIN'T BEANS... IF U C IT COMING RUN AWAY... THE TEARS OF A LADY IS ONLY BUT A TRAP...
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by ireneidiva(f): 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Hoes.
Combine harvesters.
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by ireneidiva(f): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jbluv55:
Those laps sure must b ready 2carry sm weight coz I've bin standing all morning . cheesy
Why hav u been standing?
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by tpia5: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
plendil: not all of them o!

try kissing a crying warri babe

na oyinbo thing, in nigeria, na person wan scam you dey do that.

if the girl like make she no shine eye until she carry belle for a disappearing magician.

and if some mumu man likes make e dey do kumbaya all over the place until he gets locked up.
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Jbluv55(m): 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2013
wasak: I avoid going too close to female friends... Can't imagine any mistake... I love my baby beyond that... TEMPTATION AIN'T BEANS... IF U C IT COMING RUN AWAY... THE TEARS OF A LADY IS ONLY BUT A TRAP...

D@s my Broda! U beta RUN o......even if it is ur baby crying......U beta RUN o.........coz it may b a TRAP o..........LOL
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Jbluv55(m): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Hoes.

Tractors&Bulldozers (LWKMD) +.emm.............. Harvesters
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Jbluv55(m): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
ikekings: Nna eh me I dey wonder shaa!!! I always find myself doing it... If she falls for it, why I no go enter?

Nna mehn U 2much o. Take am jeje o. Ma Broda wasak talk say na TRAP o may u no go fall o
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Jbluv55(m): 12:06am On Sep 06, 2013
ireneidiva:
Why hav u been standing?

2 many Nairalanders so I hav2stand 2look 4 where u r sitting wink
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by Freedani(m): 12:42am On Sep 06, 2013
I did litle research and came up with these. Firstly,we all knew the male siliver contains some gums.what happen is that immediately a guy saw a lady weeping,he thinks of how to use the God given gift.what do i mean? He will offer to help by making sure he gumed her vocal cavity so as not to weep anymore by using his mouth cheesycheesycheesy
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by ireneidiva(f): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2013
Jbluv55:

2 many Nairalanders so I hav2stand 2look 4 where u r sitting wink
Hehehe funny
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by MrCork: 7:00am On Sep 06, 2013
.they cry..u move in! angry
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by MrCork: 7:06am On Sep 06, 2013
..and y do Nigerian women always hold your shirt and don't let go wen they cry?..white women don't act like that angry
Re: What's With Men And Kissing Crying Females?? by slap1(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..and y do Nigerian women always hold your shirt and don't let go wen they cry?..white women don't act like that angry
Sharap!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Ladies Also Tap Current From Guys? / Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? / Will I Ever Regain Myself Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.