Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? (8968 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband / Why Is It Difficult To See A Naija Girl With Only One Bf? / Man Gives Maid His ATM To Withdraw Money For The First Time, & See What She Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Initially my guy doesn't want to pour inside her but when he is Cummin while thrusting hard the sweetness will not make him to withdraw and pour outside.He eventually pour everything inside her.It is after he has cum finish he become aware that he has pour everything inside.When she can't find her period after some month.she call him to inform him that she has lost her period.My guy go begin fear say chei!See trouble wey konji don put me.I never ready to become a father o.Na pleasure I want from her no be pikin.

Guys share your Cummings experience.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by santos247(m): 10:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
when i was cumming to this thrrea, i knew it was going to be dry. So i cumm before i approach d thread
Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
santos247:
when i was cumming to this thrrea, i knew it was going to be dry. So i cumm before i approach d thread
abeg abeg!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Etzakoos(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Let Come And Be Going

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by TrapHedges(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Breadandbeans sup fam
Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by johnbuck81(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
am too slick to sly...no matter how good d kitty cat is i always pull out b4 I pour. ma girl always ask me how I do it.she calls me "strong man"for that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Young03(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Why i go waste my sperm for ground wey b say na from inside punna e come out
i dont withdrw i pour everything inside
postinor 2 n becham will help later

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Young03(m): 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
TrapHedges:
Breadandbeans sup fam
I'm good bro.. how about u? smiley
Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by TrapHedges(m): 10:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
BreadandBeans:
I'm good bro.. how about u? smiley
laidlow bro.. You been out lately
Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by SafeDavid(m): 10:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
comshots:
Initially my guy doesn't want to pour inside her but when he is Cummin while thrusting hard the sweetness will not make him to withdraw and pour outside.He eventually pour everything inside her.It is after he has cum finish he become aware that he has pour everything inside.When she can't find her period after some month.she will call him to inform him that she has lost her period.My guy go begin fear say chei!See trouble wey konji don put me.I never ready to become a father o.Na pleasure I want from her no be pikin.

Guys share your Cummings experience.

#50 Naira condoms will prevent this.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
johnbuck81:
am too slick to sly...no matter how good d kitty cat is i always pull out b4 I pour. ma girl always ask me how I do it.she calls me "strong man"for that.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
TrapHedges:

laidlow bro.. You been out lately

Yeah.. I don't come online here lately because of time, I'm always busy during the week days.. how has things been?
Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
SafeDavid:

#50 Naira condoms will prevent this.
It seems you don't know how pleasurable it is when you do it flesh to flesh.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
johnbuck81:

I think say na only me. Right from the first day wen I sabi wetin be woman, I've always pulled out.
Current gf prefers I cum in the pot tho, but nah nah no way. Her face, mouth and/or tits is/are fine by me.
Shīt feels better on the outside anyway, or maybe its just me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
johnbuck81:
You are lucky bro.
CorGier:

I think say na only me. Right from the first day wen I sabi wetin be woman, I've always pulled out.
Current gf prefers I cum in the pot tho, but nah nah no way. Her face, mouth and/or tits is/are fine by me.
Shīt feels better on the outside anyway, or maybe its just me.
Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by TrapHedges(m): 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Yeah.. I don't come online here lately because of time, I'm always busy during the week days.. how has things been?

legit bro.. Am thankful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by watered(m): 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
I fear to make love without condom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Jodha(f): 10:54pm On Mar 11, 2017
I just wanted to comment.. But I don't have anything to comment grin grin

Lemme comman be going undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by pryme(m): 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
Op your friend it is still a learner

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 12, 2017
OP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by buffalowings: 12:46am On Mar 12, 2017
comshots:

it's even more so when you catch std lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Medunah: 3:31am On Mar 12, 2017
Uhmm guys?? You know there is something called condom, right??
Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Exponental(m): 3:58am On Mar 12, 2017
comshots:
can u pls tell or teach us.
CHOOSE: It's either you are wise or foolish!
Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by lereinter(m): 6:58am On Mar 12, 2017
comshots:

na lie which kind pleasurable
Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Amarabae(f): 7:04am On Mar 12, 2017
Thats silly. Doing it without condom premaritally in this era?
Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 12, 2017
buffalowings:

Stick to a tested and safe partner, instead of mounting anything on two legs and you'll be okay.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by frugal(m): 7:36am On Mar 12, 2017
No self control maybe.
Always use your hand to finish up - just 5-10seconds. I.e when you're almost there, pull out your junk, use your hand and then scatter the load on your partner. They like this, although they'll tell you "don't pour it on me o". grin
Better yet, wear a rubber.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 12, 2017
Because At That Moment, Your Pènis Is Doing The Thinking For You

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 12, 2017
buffalowings:

You can only catch std when you keep multiple partners.Stick to one.
Re: Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming? by vicben27(m): 9:23am On Mar 12, 2017
we've bin pullin out since 1805!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NL auctions----> MzDArkskin sold to 190! / Same Age Marriage Advantages And Disadvantages; Pls Help / MEN!! Churches Are The WORST PLACES To Get Good Wives In Today's World!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.