Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Trademark Registration in Nigeria - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trademark Registration in Nigeria (43327 Views)

Frequently Asked Questions: A-Z Of Company Registration In Nigeria / Trademark Registeration In Nigeria (all Your Questions Answered In A Simple Way) / Business Name Registration In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by Cushiteconsults(f): 3:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Registering a trademark in nigeria is quite a rigorous process. first of all, you fill the trademark forms, then send it to the registrar of trademarks at abuja; Do the search decide on what group to put the trade. after which you will receive an acknowledgment. people usually stop at this stage, but really after this stage, you start the process of obtaining the certificate.

if you are really interested just signify your interest by calling me on 08037318928
i hope i have been able to help.and i'm an agent, so you dont think its a scam.

1 Like

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by aboki2000(m): 9:52am On May 07, 2017
Seun:
Hi,

I am interested in registration of trademarks related to some activities of mine, and all I know about trademark registration in Nigeria is: [I]"Go to the trademark office"[/I]

Encouraged by the success of Prosper's post about incorporation, I have decided to throw the problem to the forum. How do I register business trademarks in Nigeria? About how much does it cost to register a name or logo as a trademark?

Seun.
Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by ERCROSS(m): 12:42am On May 24, 2017
Seun:
Hi,

I am interested in registration of trademarks related to some activities of mine, and all I know about trademark registration in Nigeria is: [I]"Go to the trademark office"[/I]

Encouraged by the success of Prosper's post about incorporation, I have decided to throw the problem to the forum. How do I register business trademarks in Nigeria? About how much does it cost to register a name or logo as a trademark?

Seun.

Broh Seun...
Can you help me use your Almighty connection in securing a placement for my 6month siwes . Abeg
it is due to commence on The first of September 2017. Will be waiting to hear from u sir
Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by jasedu60: 1:04am On Jul 09, 2017
Get it done on Gateway, Nigeria.

https://www.gateway.ng/

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by ocalebesq(m): 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Good afternoon everyone

I saw your comments here and wish to state that though the Trademark Registry is only located in Abuja, PENLIT AND GREYSON is an accredited agent agent of the registry based in Lagos and has been undertaking work for numerous client in the registry. If in the event that you are yet to register your work and needs an agent, we will be willing to do that on your behalf.

Our office address is at 18 Shipeolu Street, Shomolu, Lagos state. Our office no is 08036490411.

Cc:
Seun

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
TRADEMARK REGISTRATION IN NIGERIA
By: Emmanuel Umbu, Esquire. LL.B, BL, LL.M
Email: emmanuelumbu@yahoo.com
www.principality.com.ng
Tel: +2348068612247

1.0.0 INTRODUCTION
A trademark is a symbol or a sign which differentiates the goods and services of one business from another one. It’s a name, logo, slogan, domain name, shape, colour or sound used in business. In Nigeria, the principal legislation regulating the registration of trademarks, patent and industrial designs is the Trade Marks Act CAP T13 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN) 2004. The principal administrative and regulatory authority in Nigeria is the Trademarks, Patents and Designs Registry of the Commercial Law Department of the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment. The said Trademarks, Patents and Designs Registry is supervised by the Registrar of Trademarks. However, the powers of the Registrar are not absolute. While most, if not all, of his decisions are subject to appeal to the court, generally, he acts under the direction of the Minister in charge of trademarks. The minister in charge of trademarks is the minister in charge of the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment.

Follow the link to read full article: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WBrzE0ccuZ3_gqDN_ZVGgTjSpMjNPXQm/view?usp=sharing
Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
TRADEMARK REGISTRATION IN NIGERIA
By: Emmanuel Umbu, Esquire. LL.B, BL, LL.M
Email: emmanuelumbu@yahoo.com
www.principality.com.ng
Tel: +2348068612247

1.0.0 INTRODUCTION
A trademark is a symbol or a sign which differentiates the goods and services of one business from another one. It’s a name, logo, slogan, domain name, shape, colour or sound used in business. In Nigeria, the principal legislation regulating the registration of trademarks, patent and industrial designs is the Trade Marks Act CAP T13 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN) 2004. The principal administrative and regulatory authority in Nigeria is the Trademarks, Patents and Designs Registry of the Commercial Law Department of the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment. The said Trademarks, Patents and Designs Registry is supervised by the Registrar of Trademarks. However, the powers of the Registrar are not absolute. While most, if not all, of his decisions are subject to appeal to the court, generally, he acts under the direction of the Minister in charge of trademarks. The minister in charge of trademarks is the minister in charge of the Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment.

Click on this link and read full artcle for direction: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WBrzE0ccuZ3_gqDN_ZVGgTjSpMjNPXQm/view?usp=sharing
Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thanks for sharing this.
Aproko:
@ seun,

registering a trademark in nigeria is quite a rigorous process. first of all, you fill the trademark forms, you design a bromide and then send it to the registrar of trademarks at abuja; after which you will receive an acknowledgment. people usually stop at this stage, but really after this stage, you start the process of obtaining the certificate.

if you are really interested cos it may cost you more than what you were hoping to pay, just signify your interest on this thread.

i hope i have been able to help.and i'm a lawyer, so you dont think its a scam.
Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Do you have a name you cherished & will like to make it your branded company, when not be like ALAMEDA INTEGRATED GLOBAL LTD. The company promoter contacted us & today his Limited Company is registered.

We assisted clients/ promoters in the following areas:
1. Company Registration (Business Name & Partnership)
2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
3. Incorporated Trustees (Foundation, NGO, Club, Church, Initiative etc)
4. Intellectual Properties (Trademark, Patents, Specialized Designs)
5. Taxation (TIN Application, TCC Application, CIT Filings, VAT Filings etc)
6. EFCC SCUML Application
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
9. Corporate Services (Consent Code Application, Company Search etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Some of our services at affordable cost:
Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD via call/whatsapp on 08107804290, email: info@gomezconsult.com or visit our website: www.gomezconsult.com. Thanks.

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 6:58am On Jan 09, 2019
Do you have a name that you cherish and will like to make it an household company brand, take hold of your future & that of ur wards.

Contact us today like ANIDOT-PLUS NIGERIA LTD, let’s assist you register your company. Visit gomezconsult.com, Call/Whatsapp: 08107804290, or mail 08107804290.

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 6:59am On Jan 09, 2019
Do you desire to register a business name, one that is afforadable, void of stress & queries from CAC. Why not contact us like the proprietor of ROYALE SPRINGS today.

Contact your CAC accredited firm on 08107804290, visit gomezconsult.com or mail us: info@gomezconsult.com.

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 7:04am On Jan 09, 2019
There is unregistered group of shop owners in MOSAN AKINOGUN area in Ipaja, Lagos. They contacted us & today we have started their registration as MOSAN-AKINOGUN LOCK-UP SHOP ASSOCIATION.

Why not let’s give your NGOs a legal brand with the CAC. Contact us now on 08107804290, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 7:07am On Jan 09, 2019
The client called & ask if we could assist him achieve a corporate name for his diverse businesses. That was how POJALA INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD was birth.

I know you have some businesses you’re engaged in, let us help couch a business objectives that suit you. Call/ WhatsApp 08107804290, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 7:08am On Jan 09, 2019
Yes, I have a registered limited company but I need a group of company. I want to be like Dangote, Ibeto, BUA etc.

Contact us today like the shareholders of TRANSPARENT ENERGY GROUP LIMITED.

2. Limited by Shares Companies (Private Limited Company, Public Limited Company, Unlimited Company, Limited by Guarantee)
7. NAFDAC Registration
8. Post Incorporation Services (Annual Returns, Removal or Appointment of Directors, Alteration to the Memart etc)
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations at a subsidized fees).

Business Name Registration: N20,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N70,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD via call/whatsapp on 08107804290, email: info@gomezconsult.com or visit our website: www.gomezconsult.com. Thanks.

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2019
The proposed company name “POJALA INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LTD” was reserved on Tuesday and today Thursday the proposed is now a fully registered legal person.

Just within 3 days, a proposed name became registered. No story, everything sharp sharp!!! Contact us on 08107804290, mail us on info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Others ongoing jobs are also inclusive.

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
It is officially registered. TRANSPARENT ENERGY GROUP LIMITED is now a registered group of companies.
Do you desire same, free feel to contact us on 08107804290/ 08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2019
ANIDOT-PLUS NIGERIA LTD commenced its registration process on 7th January 2019, it was officially registered as a legal person on 14th January 2019. Making 5-7 days promise a reality.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 7:21am On Jan 18, 2019
She called all the way from AWKA, ANAMBRA never saw us in person but she believe we could assist her register FREDRICK NWANKWO NWEKE FOUNDATION.

It actually became a reality after 29 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public notice).
What are you waiting for? Contact us via 08107804290, or mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by LUGBE: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
Gomez please be professional in your dealings and adverts, why exposing your clients details. That is unprofessional.
Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by LUGBE: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2019
Please contact me for your trademarks, Patents and Designs registration.

I am an in house person, please only contact me when you are ready for any registration or enquiries.
Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 9:45am On Jan 19, 2019
LUGBE:
Gomez please be professional in your dealings and adverts, why exposing your clients details. That is unprofessional.

In as much as i like do not like bantering words with people, i will like to state categorically that we get permission from our company promoters, clients and customers to use their certificates as a means of awareness. If a client says Nay! It is a Nay!!. Thanks for pointing that out but we are duly professionals and well informed. Thank you.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.
Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2019
The director of CROWNPILLS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD said, “O Wow! This is Magic”. Now, what is the magic The magic is when a Private Limited Company is commenced and incorporated within two days (that is, from name reservation to certification).

Why not contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD today. Call/Whatsapp: 08107804290/08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N120,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
According to several statistics Nigeria still remains the economic hub of Africa. Are you a foreigner who is interested in running an investment company in Nigeria?
Have you heard of the necessary requirements for a Foreign Company in Nigeria (like Expatriate Quotas, CERPAC e.t.c.)
Why not contact us like AFRICAN VOICES DUBBING COMPANY LTD. All services are affordable and time conscious
Contact us on 08107804290/ 08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
Are you interested in registering a NGO, Foundation, CSO, Club, Church, Initiative, Association? Why not be like the TRUSTEES OF THE INITIATIVE FOR NOT TOO YOUNG AWARENESS.
We will guide & assisting you in achieving your proposed NGO within 29 days (inclusive of 28 days for public notice)
Do you desire same, free feel to contact us on 08107804290/ 08102794272, mail info@gomezconsult.com or visit www.gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Others ongoing company registrations are also inclusive.

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Everything in life is all about ones mindset. I know you have a idea or business you are running or about to operate, why not lets partner with you & turn it into a brand or a company. Contact us like AFRITRANS MANAGEMENT & let’s start building today. Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Business Name Registration: N15,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
We treat our entire client’s company application with utmost professionalism. We give all customers top priority and make sure they get the best of service delivery.

Congratulations to the management of RHYOID NIGERIA LIMITED.

Contact Gomez Corporate Consult LTD by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call/Whatsapp us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Business Name Registration: N15,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 working days)
Limited Liability Company (1 million share capital): N50,000 (Certificate will be out within 5 Working days)
Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 30 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).
Some company certificates we got out this week.

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 2:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
In Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, we got the gracious magic touch. A client tried to reserve a name but got denied, later the client decided to try out our services. Boom!!! The same name (TRAVEL NUGGETS LIMITED) that was denied by the CAC (Commission) was actually approved.

7. NAFDAC Registration

The attachments contain some images of some corporate registrations concluded this week.

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 11:05pm On Feb 20, 2019
Our mission is to serve as a corporate guide to all SMEs & emerging company promoters using our company registration, intellectual properties, taxation, post-incorporation & specialized registration services model at an affordable & time-bound process.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 6:25am On Feb 22, 2019
3 days ago, a lady called us to assist her register a proposed company name & she gave us two names. However, CAC (Commission) deemed fit HOUSE OF LAMMY & approved it that day (Tuesday). Our professionals immediately acted and yesterday (Wednesday) we got this. In Gomez Corporate Consult LTD, every company promoter’s registration is deem important & essential. Contact us for your 2 days corporate registration & it’s cheaper.
7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 10:38am On Feb 23, 2019
As a corporate firm, Gomez Corporate Consult LTD do not just assist clients & company promoters to get their companies registered with Commission (CAC). We move a step further by helping with tax registrations, filings and ensure that all companies within our domain can have all the necessary documents to open a corporate bank account.
We also prompt them on the need to comply to all their statutory duties with the different Revenue bodies.

7. NAFDAC Registration

Re: Trademark Registration in Nigeria by DeConsultant: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Trademarks are symbol, images, barcode, designs or words legally registered or established by use as representing a company or product.
Gomez Corporate Consult LTD as an accredited firm have assisted several companies to register their MARK with the Commercial Law Department, Ministry of Trade, Investment & Commerce.

7. NAFDAC Registration
10. Consulting Services (Assisting clients/promoters who have ongoing/pending registrations).

Incorporated Trustees (NGO, Church, Mosque, Foundation, Club, Initiatives): N100,000 (Certificate will be out within 32 days (inclusive of the mandatory 28 days for public opinion).

Contact us by visiting our website: www.gomezconsult.com; call us on 08107804290 or 08102794272; mail us on info@gomezconsult.com.

Some applications commence this week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) / FG Orders Google, Apple To Deactivate ‘illegal’ Online Banks, Loan Apps / Bill Gates Celebrates His Dad On Father's Day, Says He's The Real 'Bill Gates'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.