Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? (1146 Views)

Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? / Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by leonshom(m): 12:17am On Feb 28, 2013
I have noticed that in a relationship or marriage, it is a common thing to see men who cheat on their female counterpart, this act is very common among men than women. Is cheating a natural thing for men, or what?
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by Mynd44: 2:14am On Feb 28, 2013
No it is not. Anyone who tells you it is needs to be slapped

2 Likes

Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by pleep(m): 2:23am On Feb 28, 2013
no its not, there is no excuse, and it is not more common with men. Women do it just as much if not more than guys, the difference is guys like you think you have the biggest dick in the word and a woman will never cheat on you

# dumbass thread on every point
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 28, 2013
no not for man...but its natural for women they are the real natural cheats....
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by 190: 5:02am On Feb 28, 2013
Yes its a common thing for men
Even adam cheated on eve dats why she gave him apple to-eat undecided
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by pleep(m): 5:21am On Feb 28, 2013
With his left hand abi?
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by leonshom(m): 5:49am On Feb 28, 2013
pleep: With his left hand abi?
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by leonshom(m): 5:49am On Feb 28, 2013
shocked
pleep: no its not, there is no excuse, and it is not more common with men. Women do it just as much if not more than guys, the difference is guys like you think you have the biggest dick in the word and a woman will never cheat on you

# dumbass thread on every point
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by Mynd44: 5:56am On Feb 28, 2013
pleep: With his left hand abi?
lol
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by Nobody: 6:14am On Feb 28, 2013
That's a poor excuse,it's not natural and will never be. Men think that women don't get Hot and maybe they also want to taste different dicccks? angry
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by DExplorer1: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
no not for man...but its natural for women they are the real natural cheats....
I usually don't do this but how old are you

2 Likes

Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2013
190: Yes its a common thing for men
Even adam cheated on eve dats why she gave him apple to-eat undecided
shocked grin
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by 190: 10:40am On Feb 28, 2013
Flytefalls:
shocked grin

angry
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by pleep(m): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
D-Explorer:

I usually don't do this but how old are you
lol, here is another mangina who thinks his sole purpose in life is to defend women on the internet... maybe you should grow up. Most males grew out of that phase in pre-school.

Not every woman is your momma, get that through your skull
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by Mynd44: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
pleep: lol, here is another mangina who thinks his sole purpose in life is to defend women on the internet... maybe you should grow up. Most males grew out of that phase in pre-school.

Be nice
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by leonshom(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
embarassed
pleep: lol, here is another mangina who thinks his sole purpose in life is to defend women on the internet... maybe you should grow up. Most males grew out of that phase in pre-school.

Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by claremont(m): 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
There is a school of thought that strongly argues that man has never being a monogamous being, and that monogamy is a modern social construct. I believe the ability to cheat is innate in all men, some men refuse to cheat not because they don't want to, but because the society they live in consider cheating to be immoral.
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by kolamilan(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
leonshom: I have noticed that in a relationship or marriage, it is a common thing to see men who cheat on their female counterpart, this act is very common among men than women. Is cheating a natural thing for men, or what?
wait i dey come make i ask google
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by 190: 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
grin grin
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by stpat1(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2013
Well to some extent, I'll say yes.
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by Scash(f): 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
leonshom: I have noticed that in a relationship or marriage, it is a common thing to see men who cheat on their female counterpart, this act is very common among men than women. Is cheating a natural thing for men, or what?
dey said so
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by MrsChima(f): 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
There is nothing natural about cheating...it is an individualistic choice.

Some people have respect for themselves and some don't. If you are not happy in your relationship or marriage..speak up and work it out. If that doesn't work...THEN LEAVE AND BE DONE WITH IT.
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by dmcdad: 5:11am On Mar 02, 2013
HELL NO!!! If anyone says its natural, the person would be implying that God made a mistake from the outset in the creation of man. Whereas, everyone knows that everything God created was perfect! Not to mention that man has the imago Dei (that is was created in the image if God)...

Thats just a way for people to give a backing to their promiscuity and it aint natural in men...
Re: Is Cheating A Natural Thing For Men? by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 02, 2013
No.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Love Dating Married Man? / Am Confused And Lost As A Snowflake In Sea,i Need Thoughts And Pieces Of Advice. / Nobody Has Ever Talked To Me Like You Did, Not Even My Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.