Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage (53757 Views)

What does It Take To Make Frontpage / Poor Representation Of The Literature Section On The Frontpage. / Please Suggest Topics To Write In My Article Collection,thank You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Madawaki01(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chimaritoponcho: come mods e b like say una dey mad ba...i say i endorse LIFE OF A UAM BOY for front page
chai!!!see as u spoil d chances of a good writer
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
kingphilip:
abeg no vex wit the dude maybe he's high on pito

Mynd where have u been all dis while we don de wait for u for over there o
Where?
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Chimaritoponcho: 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
@mynd if no b say i b christian,i 4 say make thunder fire you.Even Seun wey get Nl use he mouth say una b NLers lik me...on dat note,i can pratically talk 2 u in any fucking way i deem fit... use ur head ooo
finally,i still dey endorse LIFE OF A UAM BOY 4 front page
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
Keep talking like that and you won't be able to for a little while
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chimaritoponcho: @mynd if no b say i b christian,i 4 say make thunder fire you.Even Seun wey get Nl use he mouth say una b NLers lik me...on dat note,i can pratically talk 2 u in any fucking way i deem fit... use ur head ooo
No one is saying he is a superior Nairalander, its just that, being civil is a sign of maturity.You just could have expressed your chagrin without being cynical. And careful man, I smell a hovering ban.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Chimaritoponcho: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mynd_44: Keep talking like that and you won't be able to for a little while
Guy d highest u can do is 2 ban me and i swear if u ban me i go do juju turn u 2 madman for 2 months*laughs*
shout out 2 obinnau my best mod on NL...d guy dey hardly show himsef lyk you and sexkillz dtz y i love am#NO-HOMO# ABEG
Finally,LIFE OF A UAM BOY 4 front page
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chimaritoponcho:
Guy d highest u can do is 2 ban me and i swear if u ban me i go do juju turn u 2 madman for 2 months*laughs*
shout out 2 obinnau my best mod on NL...d guy dey hardly show himsef lyk you and sexkillz dtz y i love am#NO-HOMO# ABEG
Lol, funny dude! And yes, you are right about Obinnau cheesy
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by skyscraperTM(m): 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chimaritoponcho: @mynd if no b say i b christian,i 4 say make thunder fire you.Even Seun wey get Nl use he mouth say una b NLers lik me...on dat note,i can pratically talk 2 u in any fucking way i deem fit... use ur head ooo
Although i don't like Mynd, but i think you should apologise to him. The more you insult him, the lesser the chances of that thread making the frontpage, whatever happened to courtesy.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Chimaritoponcho: 9:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nkpume Iko:
Lol, funny dude! And yes, you are right about Obinnau cheesy
Am alway(s)eldom right bro..btw .i want 2 open a thread in honour of obinnau.in what section can i do dat pls??*grins*
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Chimaritoponcho:
Am alway(s)eldom right bro..btw .i want 2 open a thread in honour of obinnau.in what section can i do dat pls??*grins*
Abeg, me i no know o *smiles*, quarrel beta pass fight, but anywhere you kon finally open am, just let Nkpume Iko know and I shall land there with my league. *cowers behind a desk*
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Ishilove: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Chaimaripinto, you are very rude and you lack manners.

@mods, Chairmairipainto and Nkpumekio are derailing. Please do something.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by kingphilip(m): 12:06am On Nov 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Where?
for tripaternal son serpental now
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by kingphilip(m): 1:30am On Nov 02, 2013
I'll really be glad if LIFE OF A UAM BOY is deemed fit to grace the front page
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by skyscraperTM(m): 6:10am On Nov 02, 2013
Mynd please help move this thread to the frontpage. https://www.nairaland.com/1461497/life-uam-boy Thanks. . .
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Obinnau(m): 7:19am On Nov 02, 2013
Chimaritoponcho:
am glad you like my personality. but I am not in support of the way you address mynd. an apology would be good. pls try to express politeness as it goes a long way in helping your cause.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Rapmaestro(m): 8:42am On Nov 02, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Although i don't like Mynd
cool
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by skyscraperTM(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2013
Rap maestro: cool
Atleast i'm being honest.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Rapmaestro(m): 10:35am On Nov 02, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Atleast i'm being honest.
nice...
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by skyscraperTM(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2013
Rap maestro: nice...
OK
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
I​ endorse Attack From Pluto, most thrilling and 1st sci-fi action story I've seen on NL https://www.nairaland.com/1461539/attack-pluto
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
Christopher69: I​ endorse Attack From Pluto, most thrilling and 1st sci-fi action story I've seen on NL https://www.nairaland.com/1461539/attack-pluto
Seconded...at least e go make Rozay buckle up. cool
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Chimaritoponcho: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2013
Obinnau: am glad you like my personality. but I am not in support of the way you address mynd. an apology would be good. pls try to express politeness as it goes a long way in helping your cause.
but he was the one intimidating me na and i hate intimidation
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by skyscraperTM(m): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
I'm endorsing this thread for frontpage. https://www.nairaland.com/1507250/english-grammar#19350651
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Memecasper(m): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
i,m endorsing www.nairaland.com/1507642/lapis-lazuli#19372891
you wont be disappointed but the problem is that you would get addicted.
nice story. sizzling. gripping.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by PastorOluT(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Good day mods, pls kindly make this "The supposed rapture" make the frontpage. God bless u as u do
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
I nominate/endorse this story 4 front page

www.nairaland.com/1330912/what-lurks-dark
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by sconp: 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
I endorse this story titled "what lurks in the dark"
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by kingphilip(m): 1:25am On Nov 16, 2013
I kindly endorse https://www.nairaland.com/1501086/teenage-love-naivety-part-1
teenage love naivety for front page
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by kingphilip(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
Em where me wan start frm self
abeg anty Cuddlemii help me move this tory to front page e make sense die
na the link be dis

https://www.nairaland.com/1501086/teenage-love-naivety-part-1
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by kingphilip(m): 1:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
Em where me wan start frm self
abeg anty Cuddlemii help me cuddle this tory to front page e make sense die
na the link be dis

https://www.nairaland.com/1501086/teenage-love-naivety-part-1

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (33)

Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) / The Lover Next Door II / Story: Common Mistakes Ladies Make In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.