Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage (53686 Views)

What does It Take To Make Frontpage / Poor Representation Of The Literature Section On The Frontpage. / Please Suggest Topics To Write In My Article Collection,thank You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Emyo(m): 9:42am On Apr 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
Okay ma'am, I will go through it
thanks dear. I will b waiting.

Ma'am?
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Emyo(m): 9:49am On Apr 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
Okay ma'am, I will go through it
thanks dear. I will b waiting.

Ma'am? ?
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by repogirl(f): 9:50am On Apr 05, 2013
Okay, I thought writers were not supposed to endorse their own work undecided

1 Like

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Rapmaestro(m): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
repogirl: Okay, I thought writers were not supposed to endorse their own work undecided
i tire o
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Emyo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mynd_44 I await your response
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by oyestephen(m): 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
The one who awaits by repogirl....its a completed work now
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by deenAyetu(f): 5:04pm On Apr 05, 2013
I hereby this post endorse https://www.nairaland.com/1245262/memoir-caring-nurse-without-farewell.

Emyo cry no more.

Lol, na here u dey beg join your cry?
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
Emyo: Mynd_44 I await your response
you have fans. Let them nominate you please. Cuddle made these rules for a reason and there is no way I am side stepping them.

I hope you understand
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
oyestephen: The one who awaits by repogirl....its a completed work now
Link please
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
deenAyetu: I hereby this post endorse https://www.nairaland.com/1245262/memoir-caring-nurse-without-farewell.

Emyo cry no more.

Lol, na here u dey beg join your cry?
Acknoledged
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by greedie1(f): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
Link please

if im not mistaken, the one who waits by repogirl made frontpage just lastweek.....but it wasn't a complete work den sha.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Sleemg(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Sleemg(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
Sleemg: frontpage article here https://www.nairaland.com/1245262/memoir-caring-nurse-without-farewell
what are you wanting for
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 6:13am On Apr 06, 2013
Sleemg: what are you wanting for
Abeg relax na
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Emyo(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
Abeg relax na
thanks everybody. Am still waiting.
Three people now endorsed mea topic.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Emyo: thanks everybody. Am still waiting.
Three people now endorsed mea topic.
Stop chasing me
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by luvmijeje(f): 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
Stop chasing me
Lol, Mynd abeg make the thing go front page. Emyo front page weh this thing deh go na abuse then go take you do o. I don talk my own.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Emyo(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mynd_44:
Stop chasing me
lol...
Do it my oge @ the top.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Emyo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
luvmijeje:
Lol, Mynd abeg make the thing go front page. Emyo front page weh this thing deh go na abuse then go take you do o. I don talk my own.
oooooooooo buh why do you think. So?
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by luvmijeje(f): 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
Emyo: oooooooooo buh why do you think. So?
I will tell you why but on 1 condition,that you won't take it personal o.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Emyo(m): 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
luvmijeje:
I will tell you why but on 1 condition,that you won't take it personal o.
do you think am jobless? Coming to nairaland to seek attentions?
Here is my work shop grin...Critics are the tools building me.

I learn from critics of even other peoples work. So please be free to say thing to me at all times.

Sorry for my tone! But it just to say, u welcome.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
Enough of this...you two take this elsewhere before you two get banned
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by luvmijeje(f): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mynd_44: Enough of this...you two take this elsewhere before you two get banned
Egbe Agbara le,chill jor.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by luvmijeje(f): 8:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
Emyo: do you think am jobless? Coming to nairaland to seek attentions?
Here is my work shop grin...Critics are the tools building me.

I learn from critics of even other peoples work. So please be free to say thing to me at all times.

Sorry for my tone! But it just to say, u welcome.
I'm moving to your thread.
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by oyestephen(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by coolrose(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
I have noticed a lax in the judgement of the moderator in this section, that is why this section is not making the frontpage and unpopular.Other useless stories from other sections make frontpage but our moderator is too slow.

This game thread should have been on frontpage ever since please act accordingly.

https://www.nairaland.com/1042720/lets-play-word-game-called
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 5:56am On Apr 07, 2013
Wow!!!! I am slow?

You really need to work on your people skills dude.

Why put that thread on front page where the game will be altered biko?
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by semid4lyfe(m): 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
coolrose: I have noticed a lax in the judgement of the moderator in this section, that is why this section is not making the frontpage and unpopular.Other useless stories from other sections make frontpage but our moderator is too slow.

This game thread should have been on frontpage ever since please act accordingly.

https://www.nairaland.com/1042720/lets-play-word-game-called

Actually, that Last Man Standing Word Game thread should be in the Forum Games section.

The only reason it hasn't been moved to that section is because the exact same thread by another poster exists there. See it HERE
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by flow1759: 1:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mynd_44 e no good oh. How come "MAN WEY DEY REASON" never made front page after many readers had suggested it to you?

Abi na PDP una dey do?
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Orikinla(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2013
The fact that I have to remind the Admin and mods that https://www.nairaland.com/1237783/nigeria-prize-literature-2013-call should be on the front page makes me to query their intellectual intelligence.
When topics like National Year of Oko and Obo are celebrated, it just shows how intellectually retarded majority of our youths are today.
A young Nigerian shortlisted for the 2013 Commonwealth Writers Prize is not news, but many idiotic intellectually low topics make the front page.
Nigeria has indeed gone to the dogs.

1 Like

Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by Mynd44: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2013
Smh.......

I would think someone like you would be more cultured
Re: Endorse Topics To Make The Frontpage by repogirl(f): 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2013
Orikinla: When topics like National Year of Oko and Obo shocked are celebrated, it just shows how intellectually retarded majority of our youths are today.

Laughing my heart out!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33)

The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year / New Literature Scheme For Secondary Schools (2021/2025) / The Lover Next Door II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.